Trump will win again | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Perhaps voting does count? perhaps the government loves you and wants to protect you?

Both Democrats and Republicans have been wiping their asses with your illusions by stripping away your unalienable rights one after another... and here you are, babbling about who will fix the country at the next interval? ... this isn't a recent observation because it's been going on for years and years. Bills are passed by Congress right under your nose, and guess what?! You won't ever see a vote for them, nor will they appear on the Tell-Lie-Vision.

This is always a fun scare (and with the stupidity with Trump...probable)

I've been reading about this lately.

Evil is an ever present worm of deception and obfuscation... this world is too technologically advanced for it's own good.

curious, you say "your" rather than "our"

Or maybe he's alt left? The commies and Muslims haven't had great relations with (((them))) either :tearsofjoy:
Ah, the alt right has arrived in thread. I was wondering when the (((international conspiracy))) fighters were going to turn up and annoy people
Too bad there wasn't an alternative to current methods and a more harmonious method employed :D

Too bad there wasn't an alternative to current methods and a more harmonious method employed :D
giphy.gif

Nah

Good to know! Thank you Lady J.

You found a one search Wikipedia / google result and you believe it to be truthful? :laughing:

A one stop shop answer does not yield truth. If you've been to college, then you understand how to research. Am I asking too much from this audience?

Reactions: G4RiiM
You found a one search Wikipedia / google result and you believe it to be truthful? :laughing:

A one stop shop answer does not yield truth. If you've been to college, then you understand how to research. Am I asking too much from this audience?
1. So what are you claiming that your code means?

2. Why do you think it's acceptable to come into a forum and write in such coded language?

The brackets are code for the Zionists, or the Zionist World Order / Novus Ordo Seclorum. It has nothing to do with anti Semitism. Jewry and Zionism are diametrically opposed. The Zionists are Khazarian heritage infiltrated and inundated by Luciferian Satanism. This is an incredibly multi faceted subject hundreds of years in the making and I don't even have the energy to show you a "final product" because half of you are committed to trolling me about this and the other half will not see or understand any of this. If you haven't been studying something and have likewise been deceived of it's true nature through indoctrination / programming, how would one take any real interest in facing the cognitive dissonance that occupies the mind when presented with information that contradicts this programming? TO think, one must be willing to learn HOW to think.

Research the Weishaupt / Rothschild / Frank trinity;

the Ashkenazi and Khazarian bloodlines,

the Jesuits, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Club of Rome, Committee of 300, Bilderberg group, Opus Dei, Rosicrucians, Bohemian Club, Skull & Bones. I won't list more, there's no point.

All financial, economic, educational, political, religious, military and intelligence operations around the world are occupied and controlled by special interests. Everything is a rich man's trick.

If you're interested in research, exercise due diligence.

Last edited:
The brackets are code for the Zionists, or the Zionist World Order / Novus Ordo Seclorum. It has nothing to do with anti Semitism. Jewry and Zionism are diametrically opposed. The Zionists are Khazarian heritage infiltrated and inundated by Luciferian Satanism. This is an incredibly multi faceted subject hundreds of years in the making and I don't even have the energy to show you a "final product" because half of you are committed to trolling me about this and the other half will not see or understand any of this. If you haven't been studying something and have likewise been deceived of it's true nature through indoctrination / programming, how would one take any real interest in facing the cognitive dissonance that occupies the mind when presented with information that contradicts this programming? TO think, one must be willing to learn HOW to think.

Research the Weishaupt / Rothschild / Frank trinity;

the Ashkenazi and Khazarian bloodlines,

the Jesuits, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Club of Rome, Committee of 300, Bilderberg group, Opus Dei, Rosicrucians, Bohemian Club, Skull & Bones. I won't list more, there's no point.

All financial, economic, educational, political, religious, military and intelligence operations around the world are occupied and controlled by special interests. Everything is a rich man's trick.

If you're interested in research, exercise due diligence.
How did you get interested in this? What's your story?