Trump will win again | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

We won't know until it all shakes out on election day but if I were forced to bet, I'd say Trump has a better chance of winning than any Dem candidate. I hear rumors Hillary is going to run again, third time's the charm I guess.

Kind of impossible to call anything for certain though, you never know what could happen between now and election day to turn the whole paradigm on it's head.

We won't know until it all shakes out on election day but if I were forced to bet, I'd say Trump has a better chance of winning than any Dem candidate. I hear rumors Hillary is going to run again, third time's the charm I guess.

Kind of impossible to call anything for certain though, you never know what could happen between now and election day to turn the whole paradigm on it's head.

I’d take that bet

Reactions: Reason
Trump will do whatever (((they))) instruct him to do.

Pretty soon I'll stop using the brackets because you folks need to know what's really happening in the world.

Reactions: dragulagu
italics vs brackets....let the games begin

Reactions: acd and Sandie33
I sincerely do not see Trump winning at re-election...for starters he's making fat-cat Republicans look bad. They don't like their reputations tainted in orange for sure. :D

I often had the Impression that if the democrats truely wanted to win an election they had a young male candidate.

And that Americans rather like to elect the worser Option intentionally rather than having the slightest chance of nature taking care of one better candidate after being elected and then being stuck with the worser one as a result.

Note How this is Outsider irrational and subjective Impression, please. Might come from How Media expresses it outside of the states.

i am applying for my Irish passport. Can't imagine ever really not living in the US but it is nice to have options.

Remember friends... the Dems and Republicans work for the same masters. The strings are pulled from elite circles governing the UN / USA INC. Your vote means nothing, I promise you.

@esotericelement how does the debate over socialized medicine fit into your analysis? It looks like highly organized interests are battling it out over this issue. Are you saying that it is not a debate at all and merely a distraction from (whats really going on)?

Americans rather like to elect the worser Option
It is about status much of the time when the mindset is centered on materialistic gain.

Even the mildest citizen will use another for gain if that citizen savors the taste of greed.

As an example when it applies to voting, I'll put my neck in the noose and use myself as that example. My heart tells me the noose is made of jello so I'm not afraid ;)

I'm a registered Democrat. I believe in the power of the people for the people, true democracy...not only this, but to vote in the primary I have to declare a party, it's how our system was intended. That being said, each election, whether voting for the big dogs or small town pups, I follow the candidates. When I decide between two I weigh up not only what they could or might do during their term, but adk about their history. I start digging into where they've been and what they have done in past political arenas, whether office holder or citizen, and then make my decision.

This means I may vote, Democrat, Republican, or Independent, even Green, depending on how I weigh up their work history and ethics in regards to the duties they will be responsible for in that term. Aka, how they going to handle the job?

In regards to Trump, we can probably guess by now I didn't vote for him. His self-serving history was secondary to his having changed parties from Democrat to Republican on the eve of declaration.
LOL, his MO was loud, really loud, behind the scenes and in public spotlight. Unless he changed parties he couldn't carry out his vindication against all the Democrats that had shut him down prior with only his big-business name tag, he couldn't cause mass destruction without changing party to run against his adversaries the Clintons, Obama, and oh my, the Joe.

Do we see the pattern?

The aspects that leave a bitterness in my mind is all the greedy lil buggers that followed along with his twisted ideologies and lies. I'm curious as to how many feel like the suckers he plays them for? Lindsay sure is mad about sumptun' !?!
It will take years to undo much of what Trump has done politically, let alone recoup the dollars wasted to shut him down.

Might never makes right in politics or real living.
Bullies only get away with it until the nice guy shuts him down, or we elect a stronger bully. Lets hope Americans have learned the difference. :)

It is about status much of the time when the mindset is centered on materialistic gain.

Even the mildest citizen will use another for gain if that citizen savors the taste of greed.

As an example when it applies to voting, I'll put my neck in the noose and use myself as that example. My heart tells me the noose is made of jello so I'm not afraid ;)

I'm a registered Democrat. I believe in the power of the people for the people, true democracy...not only this, but to vote in the primary I have to declare a party, it's how our system was intended. That being said, each election, whether voting for the big dogs or small town pups, I follow the candidates. When I decide between two I weigh up not only what they could or might do during their term, but adk about their history. I start digging into where they've been and what they have done in past political arenas, whether office holder or citizen, and then make my decision.

This means I may vote, Democrat, Republican, or Independent, even Green, depending on how I weigh up their work history and ethics in regards to the duties they will be responsible for in that term. Aka, how they going to handle the job?

In regards to Trump, we can probably guess by now I didn't vote for him. His self-serving history was secondary to his having changed parties from Democrat to Republican on the eve of declaration.
LOL, his MO was loud, really loud, behind the scenes and in public spotlight. Unless he changed parties he couldn't carry out his vindication against all the Democrats that had shut him down prior with only his big-business name tag, he couldn't cause mass destruction without changing party to run against his adversaries the Clintons, Obama, and oh my, the Joe.

Do we see the pattern?

The aspects that leave a bitterness in my mind is all the greedy lil buggers that followed along with his twisted ideologies and lies. I'm curious as to how many feel like the suckers he plays them for? Lindsay sure is mad about sumptun' !?!
It will take years to undo much of what Trump has done politically, let alone recoup the dollars wasted to shut him down.

Might never makes right in politics or real living.
Bullies only get away with it until the nice guy shuts him down, or we elect a stronger bully. Lets hope Americans have learned the difference. :)

I'm in so much awe for you right now. Thank you for trusting and "putting your neck into the noose", and sharing some insight into this. I certainly overgeneralized, and I think too that it is important to check in with the bigger context of a Person (Personal history, way of doing things, interests in causes, political affiliations etc.)

It might be that in Germany affiliations outweights a bit more than the individual.

I hope they learned what they need to learn for themselves. Politically things will change for the better again. I'm very optimistic about that in the long run. Suppose every country needs some really Bad political decission to grow from :sweatsmile: (not that you don't feel like you could still wanna leave out that chapter of course.)

I removed all political commentary pages from my facebook account. . I finally got to the saturation point. I have my beliefs and stand where I stand. Our nation is on life support at the moment. thanks to congress being bought by the highest bidder. The senate is no longer a functioning arm of our government, they are thugs for the crime boss.
I remember standing on an observation platform overlooking the Berlin wall and being moved at the power of freedom and how precious our nation is. I no longer have that feeling. I am ashamed of this nation

Remember friends... the Dems and Republicans work for the same masters. The strings are pulled from elite circles governing the UN / USA INC. Your vote means nothing, I promise you.

Maybe you're part of the global elite trying to disenfranchise citizenry by suggesting to them not to vote because it doesn't matter. (((Conspiracies!!)))
And it does matter. I may not like it but Trump won fair and square because people voted for him. A lot of people took your stance and probably helped him along because he didn't win by very much.

Maybe you're part of the global elite trying to disenfranchise citizenry by suggesting to them not to vote because it doesn't matter. (((Conspiracies!!)))
And it does matter. I may not like it but Trump won fair and square because people voted for him. A lot of people took your stance and probably helped him along because he didn't win by very much.

I'm part of the global elite? Sorry, friend.

I'm a Joe Shmoe broke-ass US citizen who does little else lately but study society (heavy research and critical thinking with application of logic / discernment at every angle) - however, I've been paying attention to this stuff for a very long time. I know little of what I say will resonate with many of you who do not share my discipline. That's fine, I know how people operate.

Anyway, if you think what I say or posit is ridiculous, understand that the political climate is vastly more intelligent than one person can surmise by watching the news every single day. Americans are programmed / indoctrinated into a burdening system of legal deception and commerce getting screwed at every corner for every reason one can imagine. You don't know what you don't know. You only know what you've been programmed to know, unless you've actively begun detoxifying your social conditioning with rapacious intent.

Don't attack the messenger because he offers a dissenting opinion. I expect more from a group of intuitives… we're in a highly intelligent system and the only way to win is to renounce your citizenry in favor of individual sovereignty. Beyond that, you must play their games, and when you play their games, you abide by their terms. There is little recourse.

Trust me, I would love if the system allowed us to create change so easily. But I don't live in fantasy land.

Bla bla bla ((your vote don't count) blah blah

Bla bla bla ((your vote don't count) blah blah

Thanks for your continued efforts to troll me, for what intended effect, I don't know.

Friends, the ((( ))) usage is code for something only a certain "in the know" folks understand. It's not some ridiculously privileged information, but it is used to weed out the special needs individuals on here who would reject something outright without having researched any of it...

I try to be friendly here but I have a tendency to take the heat of weak minds who enjoy various forms of bullying. So if this is you and you want to have a serious discussion about something feel free to man up and give me a private email.

Last edited:
some of us a bit jaded by the whole "you don't know what you don't know" thing.

Reactions: jkxx and Skarekrow