Trump will win again | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

The brackets are code for the Zionists, or the Zionist World Order / Novus Ordo Seclorum. It has nothing to do with anti Semitism. Jewry and Zionism are diametrically opposed. The Zionists are Khazarian heritage infiltrated and inundated by Luciferian Satanism. This is an incredibly multi faceted subject hundreds of years in the making and I don't even have the energy to show you a "final product" because half of you are committed to trolling me about this and the other half will not see or understand any of this. If you haven't been studying something and have likewise been deceived of it's true nature through indoctrination / programming, how would one take any real interest in facing the cognitive dissonance that occupies the mind when presented with information that contradicts this programming? TO think, one must be willing to learn HOW to think.

Research the Weishaupt / Rothschild / Frank trinity;

the Ashkenazi and Khazarian bloodlines,

the Jesuits, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Club of Rome, Committee of 300, Bilderberg group, Opus Dei, Rosicrucians, Bohemian Club, Skull & Bones. I won't list more, there's no point.

All financial, economic, educational, political, religious, military and intelligence operations around the world are occupied and controlled by special interests. Everything is a rich man's trick.

If you're interested in research, exercise due diligence.
Enough.

Keep it to a repectful discussion regarding the OP's original post or move on to another disscussion.
If you've been to college, then you understand how to research
Ha. We'll be ok. :expressionless:

2. Why do you think it's acceptable to come into a forum and write in such coded language?

I will not buy this (((record))) it is scratched.

My (((hovercraft))) is full of eels

Hate Zionists, do we?

The brackets are code for the Zionists, or the Zionist World Order / Novus Ordo Seclorum. It has nothing to do with anti Semitism. Jewry and Zionism are diametrically opposed. The Zionists are Khazarian heritage infiltrated and inundated by Luciferian Satanism. This is an incredibly multi faceted subject hundreds of years in the making and I don't even have the energy to show you a "final product" because half of you are committed to trolling me about this and the other half will not see or understand any of this. If you haven't been studying something and have likewise been deceived of it's true nature through indoctrination / programming, how would one take any real interest in facing the cognitive dissonance that occupies the mind when presented with information that contradicts this programming? TO think, one must be willing to learn HOW to think.

the Jesuits, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Club of Rome, Committee of 300, Bilderberg group, Opus Dei, Rosicrucians, Bohemian Club, Skull & Bones. I won't list more, there's no point.

All financial, economic, educational, political, religious, military and intelligence operations around the world are occupied and controlled by special interests. Everything is a rich man's trick.

I've researched all this probably more than you.
Hopefully in a few years once your head screws back on right, you'll figure out how absurd this trail of information is to pursue.

Don't waste your life being concerned with things you can't change anyway.

If this is the reality you've accepted then do something about it instead of posting pointless garbage on a forum.

Being in the steel business over 30 years, my observations from afar over that span of time saw anti-dumping laws completely over-looked by China. The problems that caused, just trickling down through the steel industry in the USA, would be difficult
(if not impossible) to fathom. It rolls downhill throughout our labor, corporations, Mom and Pop businesses, and so many other victims. It causes significant damage to our infrastructure. Trump did something about it. At least he understood it's ramifications. At least he did not look the other way.

I, personally, would not have gone to those hearings, either. I did not even watch them. What Clinton did regarding Benghazi caused people to die, so let her get away with it. The invasion across Northern Africa opened the door for an exodus. Those ramifications have only shown little of their face as of yet. I'll vote for Trump, again, rather than have the others in office. Where have all his family and friends gone when the time of trouble came knocking? Yes, hate is a strong word. Those people hate Trump and think too highly of themselves. My opinion. Russia and America are not the enemies one might think. It is wrong what Russia is doing in Crimea. Ukraine is just in the right place for some people and entities. It would be difficult to not talk back and forth with them. Impeach a Commander in Chief? I say those doing this should be charged for abuse of power and mutiny. Their coup d'état is filled with hate and lust.

Reactions: Reason and Sandie33
. What Clinton did regarding Benghazi caused people to die,
I would really like you to expand on this. For the most part my understanding is that this statement is a lie, so please feel free to go into detail and give me the opportunity to either refute it or be persuaded other wise.

One would think there is enough information out there to see it for oneself. Hint: it had something to do with guns.

"but what about Hilary's email".."she's running a sex ring in a pizza parlour". . please. . look, everyone knows what trump is. .fined 2 million dollars for charity fraud. . obstructing congress. . extortion of an alliedl government that is doing what? trying to prevent who? Russia from over taking them. . lying daily to try and create a kingdom for himself. .we are a trillion dollars in debt thanks to him and the gop. .and perhaps worst of all he is in cognitive decline and everyone sees it, but the emperor has new clothes and no one will speak truth to it. .he is the American version of hitler, and like the german version we do nothing . .

Reactions: Skarekrow

Shalom schmuck
giphy.gif

One would think there is enough information out there to see it for oneself. Hint: it had something to do with guns.
coward

36fou1.jpg

Reactions: Amaterasu