Trump will win again | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Ouch. That was a real Stinger.

"This left Stevens in the position of having to clean up the scandalous enterprise when it became clear that the “insurgents” actually were al-Qaeda — indeed, in the view of one of the diplomats, the same group that attacked the consulate and ended up killing Stevens." Forbes

I cannot run down what all was going on. I refuse to. When a man's name is mentioned, along with his current task, it is not a good thing. Just as soon kill him in some circles. Reminds me of SAM I AM by Dr. Seuss.
Surface to air missiles ended up all over the place, as an expansive arms smuggling network was discovered. I use the term "discovered" tenuously. Stevens was sent to try to buy what he could back and deliver them to rebel fighters in Syria. That must have really irked someone bad. I wonder who. How residuous. Back to the present and future...

Last edited:

CassandroLondon-1.jpeg

Remember friends... the Dems and Republicans work for the same masters. The strings are pulled from elite circles governing the UN / USA INC. Your vote means nothing, I promise you.

Oh my, kinglear is back