Trump will win again | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

giphy.gif

It would seem all reality and truth could be merely from thought; hence, from our minds. What we smell passes through our minds to conceptualize. What we see passes through our mind to understand. What we hear, even. If we need proof for something to be real...How is a fact accepted, but through the mind? I could think on this a long time.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think you are supposed to sit down, and pulease don't touch me there.

45bf6b11-f09a-4e61-add4-33472e649360.gif

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Never forget how absolutely moronic Trump is.
I mean....I can't even begin...
Why would anyone want someone this fucking out of touch with reality and science as we understand it?
Did he just hit the crack pipe before going on stage or what?

"We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I've studied it better than anybody I know. It's very expensive. They're made in China and Germany mostly — very few made here, almost none. But they're manufactured tremendous — if you're into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it's in China, Germany, it's going into the air. It's our air, their air, everything — right?"

— From the White House transcript of President Trump's speech to the Turning Point USA Student Action Summit in West Palm Beach on Saturday.

Why would anyone want someone this fucking out of touch with reality and science as we understand it?

"We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I've studied it better than anybody I know. It's very expensive. They're made in China and Germany mostly — very few made here, almost none. But they're manufactured tremendous — if you're into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it's in China, Germany, it's going into the air. It's our air, their air, everything — right?"

— From the White House transcript of President Trump's speech to the Turning Point USA Student Action Summit in West Palm Beach on Saturday.

It's worse than Idiocracy because at least President Comacho was wise enough to heed the counsel of the smartest guy on Earth!

Last edited:
@acd

I've studied it better than anybody I know.

^^^ That sums the whole thing up pretty well.
To him, no one is smarter!

(He needs to study English):tearsofjoy:

DSC_7968.JPG

Its a good thing I understand wind. :smirk:

How did we go from the Gettysburg Address to this? No one is going to be engraving this on a monument anytime soon.

‘Tremendous.’

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

This can't be real :fearful:

Its a good thing I understand wind. :smirk:

How did we go from the Gettysburg Address to this? No one is going to be engraving this on a monument anytime soon.

‘Tremendous.’

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

"They" tear down monuments when it hurts their feelings now, anyway.

"They" tear down monuments when it hurts their feelings now, anyway.
"They" (Americans) tear down monuments of traitors and racists (many of which were erected during the civil rights movement(s) in direct opposition).
Talk about people being snowflakes....get over losing the racist-ass civil war already....and yes, it was about the right to own slaves regardless of any other excuse you throw out there - it has been so stated many times.
If you're butthurt then put the statues in museums, don't erect Jim Crow "heroes" in front of courthouses that are supposed to be places of blind justice for all people, of all colors, religion, sexual orientation.
So many tears...it's not about hurt feelings, if you cannot see that you never will I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren and acd