Trump will win again | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

upload_2020-1-16_12-6-49.png

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
The utter shamelessness with which these douche bags operate is vomit inducing
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...0014e-f112-dd93-ad7f-f9178bf80001&nlid=964328
View attachment 62243
Disgusting, I agree.
How anyone can still go along with someone who doubles and triples down on easily provable lies mostly about his own statements and mistruths - is mind-boggling to me...especially those who call themselves so-called "Christian", mostly evangelical conservatives who seem fine with the blatant constant verifiable lies.
Fine with the adultery...fine with the cruelty...fine with the worship of money...fine with the destruction of the Earth...fine with a lot of shit that Jesus would not be fine with.
Had Clinton done any of this shit Trump has the entire GOP would be calling to burn her at the stake.
Such incredible cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy!

And now this crap with our Ambassador being stalked by Trump's henchmen to the point they knew when her phone and computer were off?
Not so vague threats made against her.
Where is our AG?
Crooked ass MF'ers.
:fuming:

just me said:
What Clinton did regarding Benghazi caused people to die, so let her get away with it..

New for 2020...
SURPRISE, SURPRISE: THE DOJ’S HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN A BUST
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01/hillary-clinton-justice-department-investigation-results

Ignored in 2016...
House Benghazi committee files final report and shuts down
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/house-benghazi-committee-files-final-report-and-shuts-down/95336692/

Last edited:
Arguing politics is at most ignorance. We are given things to argue about so we can argue with each other. We think we must have the last word. We actually think our thoughts might change someone else's thoughts. We become obsessed with who gets the last word. We don our blinders and carry on.

The NRA National Police Shooting Championships were held in MS this year. The winner has won 11 of the last twelve years. This year he had 26 more bullseyes than any other competitor. Here what he said afterwards when being given the trophy.
"It's just the way I'm built. It's the same reason why I don't keep any trophies at home, because if you look back on past accomplishments it's easier to revel in those than push for the next challenge. I'm going to keep pushing."

Our political parties should focus on the next challenge, and stop fighting like school children while supposedly running our government. They revel in the past to belittle each other(maybe not all of them or not all the time), but they should be held accountable for the time squandered...and the expenses... they waste. It is a national disaster and will not go away as long as we the people put up with it...and partake in it.

There's only you and me and we just disagree.

Arguing politics is at most ignorance. We are given things to argue about so we can argue with each other. We think we must have the last word. We actually think our thoughts might change someone else's thoughts. We become obsessed with who gets the last word. We don our blinders and carry on.

The NRA National Police Shooting Championships were held in MS this year. The winner has won 11 of the last twelve years. This year he had 26 more bullseyes than any other competitor. Here what he said afterwards when being given the trophy.
"It's just the way I'm built. It's the same reason why I don't keep any trophies at home, because if you look back on past accomplishments it's easier to revel in those than push for the next challenge. I'm going to keep pushing."

Our political parties should focus on the next challenge, and stop fighting like school children while supposedly running our government. They revel in the past to belittle each other(maybe not all of them or not all the time), but they should be held accountable for the time squandered...and the expenses... they waste. It is a national disaster and will not go away as long as we the people put up with it...and partake in it.

There's only you and me and we just disagree.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
They're going to have a hard time changing all the copies of the images they've modified online. Not to mention that if they want the online versions to look like the fakes, they should have changed that sign entirely and not just smudged it.

Even the idiots can't idiot right.

giphy.gif

just can't stop watching this.

And despite Trump’s claims that all migrants are now “promptly” removed, there is a 1 million immigration court case backlog,

TRUMP: “The USMCA will create nearly 100,000 new high-paying American auto jobs, and massively boost exports for our farmers, ranchers and factory workers.”

The U.S. International Trade Commission examined the deal with Canada and Mexico in an April report. The report estimated that the deal would add only 28,000 auto industry jobs six years after the deal is implemented. Separately, government officials are quoted in the report saying they believe the sector would add 76,000 jobs based on their methodology.

TRUMP: “In eight years under the last administration, over 300,000 working-age people dropped out of the workforce. In just three years of my Administration, 3.5 million working-age people have joined the workforce.”
During the eight years of Barack Obama’s presidency, the labor force rose by 5.06 million, according to the Labor Department. The improvement reflected a rebounding economy from the Great Recession and population growth.This has enabled the labor force to climb by an impressive 4.86 million

RUMP: “From the instant I took office, I moved rapidly to revive the U.S. economy — slashing a record number of job killing-regulations, enacting historic and record-setting tax cuts, and fighting for fair and reciprocal trade agreements.

Trump never quite managed to achieve the liftoff he promised during the 2016 election. Instead, gains have largely followed along the same lines of an expansion that started more than a decade ago under Obama.Total economic growth last year was 2.3%. That is roughly in line with the average gains achieved after the Great Recession — and a far cry from growth of as much 3%, 4% or more that Trump told voters he could deliver.

TRUMP: “For the first time in 51 years, the cost of prescription drugs actually went down.”
Nonpartisan government experts at the Department of Health and Human Services reported last year that prices for pharmacy prescriptions went down by 1% in 2018, the first such price drop in 45 years. The department said the last time retail prescription drug prices declined was in 1973, when they went down by 0.2%.

TRUMP: “We are restoring our nation’s manufacturing might, even though predictions were that this could never be done. After losing 60,000 factories under the previous two administrations, America has now gained 12,000 new factories under my administration.”

Factory output fell 1.3% over the past 12 months, according to the Federal Reserve. Manufacturing job gains went from more than 260,000 at the end of 2018 to a paltry 46,000 for the 12 months ended in December, according to the Labor Department. Manufacturers lost jobs last year in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — the older industrial states where Trump had promised a renaissance.

TRUMP: “Thanks to our bold regulatory reduction campaign, the United States has become the number one producer of oil and natural gas, anywhere in the world, by far.”
THE FACTS: Trump is taking credit for a U.S. oil and gas production boom that started under Obama. The U.S. Energy Information Administration says the U.S. has been the world’s top natural gas producer since 2009, top petroleum hydrocarbon producer since 2013, and top crude oil producer since 2018.That’s owing to a U.S. shale boom that has driven production up since 2011, not to deregulation or any other new effort by the Trump administration.

TRUMP: “We will always protect patients with preexisting conditions.”
The Trump administration is backing a lawsuit by conservative-led states that would overturn the entire Affordable Care Act, including its guarantees that people cannot be turned down or charged more for health insurance because of preexisting medical problems.

TRUMP: “We will always protect your Medicare and your Social Security.”
THE FACTS: In a recent television interview, the president appeared to suggest that he’s willing to consider entitlement cuts in the futureDuring the CNBC interview, Trump was asked if tackling entitlements would ever be on his agenda. “At some point they will be,” he responded.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/ap-fact-check-trumps-claims-in-his-state-of-union-address

What's the truth in that the Congress can impeach him a 2nd time and thus bring trial again? If so, I can't see the citizenry paying this a second time.

All this negatively charged political crap has given me a headache lol.

I actually wish she didn't do that. It just makes her look petty and weak imo.

The optics of the democratic party are so terrible, they will never recover at this point and it is because of shit like this. It's just empty gesturing to fill the void where credibility and policy discussions should be. So much of their platform is "fuck Trump and fuck you for voting for him". Meanwhile, life expectancy is declining, deaths of despair are rising, student loan debt is crushing an entire generation, people are financially fucked and have no hope of retirement. Those people want to know how they're going to eat and pay their rent and get their kid off fentanyl. They don't care about this.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, life expectancy is declining, deaths of despair are rising, student loan debt is crushing an entire generation, people are financially fucked and have no hope of retirement.

Nobody gave a shit about any of this before drumpf either lol
Politics is just another platform for monetary gain, helping people is incidental

Nobody gave a shit about any of this before drumpf either lol
Politics is just another platform for monetary gain, helping people is incidental

Yeah, agreed for the most part. It's effectively how we got here.

I'm simply making the point that the democratic party has lost touch with its base. They feel disaffected and can't connect the idea of "hope for their everyday life" with Pelosi ripping up a speech.