Trump will win again | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

upload_2019-7-31_10-57-56.png

No Bart-nie Sanders?

"The millionaires and billionaires are not eating their fair share of shorts!"

Are we trying to balance the left and right?

How do we fare for the perceived balance of opinion, are you in the middle?

Colour is a crutch, for your presumption of this politics?

Is bernie a dick?

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
He’s screwed the pooch one too many times and is clinging more and more to his radical, breitbart, limbaugh followers than ever before

Reactions: Asa
I hate to burst bubble, but I don't think the Dems can win in 2020. Candidates like Harris and O'Rourke are shooting the party in the foot. Biden has way to much baggage, Sanders can't seem to generate enough support, and Warren shot herself in the foot taking that DNA test. The house has gone Nuclear with the Impeachment proceedings. If they can't break Trump's base, or flip enough senators to impeach, they'll likely loose moderate voters. Fox news is painting a narrative that the Democratic Party is try to reverse the 2016 elections. Combine that with the difficulties of unseating an incumbent politician, Trump's near unshakable base, a steadily growing economy and growing tensions with China.

2020's going to be a massive shit storm.

He will win or loose depending on the ability of the public to discerned fact from fiction. my money is he losses to warren by double digits

Reactions: acd
I hate to burst bubble, but I don't think the Dems can win in 2020. Candidates like Harris and O'Rourke are shooting the party in the foot. Biden has way to much baggage, Sanders can't seem to generate enough support, and Warren shot herself in the foot taking that DNA test. The house has gone Nuclear with the Impeachment proceedings. If they can't break Trump's base, or flip enough senators to impeach, they'll likely loose moderate voters. Fox news is painting a narrative that the Democratic Party is try to reverse the 2016 elections. Combine that with the difficulties of unseating an incumbent politician, Trump's near unshakable base, a steadily growing economy and growing tensions with China.

2020's going to be a massive shit storm.
Have you been paying attention to anything Trump has said, done or Tweeted these last 2+ years?

51% support impeachment AND removal for office right now. That's from a Fox News poll. He hasn't been able to crack 50% approval his whole term. But he's your best guy, I guess. This is all Republicans have left. Seems the GOP is over once he's out of office in 2020 or 2024 either way.

Last edited:
Hey Hey, @Barnabas only goes on the internet every 2 years, cut him some slack

Reactions: Barnabas and acd
Hey Hey, @Barnabas only goes on the internet every 2 years, cut him some slack
giphy.gif

Then there's all the states that went to him in 2016 flipping to Democrats in 2018. I think that says a lot. He's not getting any more popular. He's just been melting down even more under pressure. And his latest actions in abandoning the Kurds is not winning him any new support. It's actually even pissing off Republicans. But you just concern yourself over the two lowest polling Dem primary candidates. It will probably be Warren as nominee anyway. I really don't think any contrived controversy you could drum up on her would rival any of the dumbass and antisocial things Trump has spent his term saying and doing. So I guess in short, I'm optimistic. He probably won't accept a loss and it will be fun to see the Sargeant at Arms throw his ass out on the street.

But yeah 2020 will be a shit show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
Have you been paying attention to anything Trump has said, done or Tweeted these last 2+ years?

51% support impeachment AND removal for office. That's from a Fox News poll. He hasn't been able to crack 50% approval his whole term. But he's your best guy, I guess. This is all Republicans have left. Trump. GOP is over once he's out of office in 2020 or 2024 either way.

Yep, and I'm still 80% certain that Trumps going to win. Also a 163 year old political party that represents close to half of the country isn't going to disappear after one election.

Also to be clear, I'll probably be voting Dem in 2020. First time in nearly a decade.

edit:

Double plus also, it's been like 8 months tops. @Stu

Last edited:
iu

Yep, and I'm still 80% certain that Trumps going to win. Also a 163 year old political party that represents close to half of the country isn't going to disappear after one election.

Also to be clear, I'll probably be voting Dem in 2020. First time in nearly a decade.
It is baffling to me how Warren could damage herself over a dna test (which yes, was cringy) when you consider how low Trump has set the bar for presidential conduct. Maybe a few election cycles ago when we lived in a civil political society it would have been enough to bring her down. I just think Trump has set that bar so low with his antics none of it matters. At this point, I think the election will be more about getting rid of him. People seem pretty fed up. It doesn't look like it's getting any better for him. Did you vote for him in 2016 @Barnabas ? If so, what changed your mind? Or what was it that made you consider voting for a democrat for the first time in a decade?

I have a family full of die hard Trump supporters and even some of them are leery now. They were not happy when he invited the Taliban over for peace talks! I think that was one of the dumbest ideas he has had.

I think you're actually right the Republican party
won't disappear in name, but it is has transformed into the party of Trump. And his actions do not actually align with conservatism. Those who criticized him were either primaried or retired or died. How sustainable is Trump's brand of populism once he's out of office? I think it will be interesting to see what happens to the party once he's out. They have already abandoned their principles to ride his coat tails to power.

Last edited:
Honestly, this is why I want nothing to do with power—the politics are too unbearable