Trump will win again | Page 70 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Who is funding this firehose of disinformation about voting security? BTW any state that allows the majority of their elections to be done on machines that do not produce a paper receipt for each vote is lame.
View attachment 81739
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/08/09/the-big-money-behind-the-big-lie
This is incredible. The bias is astonishing.

When our cities were burning, I hope you had the same passion to identify funding and its associations (Soros - all things liberal, all things anti-Trump). But, I have confidence you only forage for such information to (seemingly) bolster up your presuppositions and never to truly truth-seek.

You would do well to have a look at all of Seth Keshel's analysis. He is acquainted with the demographics of every county in the nation including any changes in party registration numbers, employment demographics, population changes, and people's sensibilities, etc. I believe he correctly predicted all 50 states in 2016.

You will see anomalies galore. Not that you have any interest since you are obviously not a truth-seeker. You are an advocate for a presupposed narrative.

The following is not any analysis, but conclusions from analysis.

https://t.me/RealSKeshel/721

This is incredible. The bias is astonishing.

When our cities were burning, I hope you had the same passion to identify funding and its associations (Soros - all things liberal, all things anti-Trump). But, I have confidence you only forage for such information to (seemingly) bolster up your presuppositions and never to truly truth-seek.

You would do well to have a look at all of Seth Keshel's analysis. He is acquainted with the demographics of every county in the nation including any changes in party registration numbers, employment demographics, population changes, and people's sensibilities, etc. I believe he correctly predicted all 50 states in 2016.

Nope! Not valid!! CNN, MSNBC, Washingtonpost did not say that so it is WRONG! It is verified/verifiable that black unemployment was the lowest it has EVER been under Trump but nope Trump is the racist.

You will see anomalies galore. Not that you have any interest since you are obviously not a truth-seeker. You are an advocate for a presupposed narrative.

The following is not any analysis, but conclusions from analysis.

https://t.me/RealSKeshel/721

Clearly my response is interested wrong place.

Who is funding this firehose of disinformation about voting security? BTW any state that allows the majority of their elections to be done on machines that do not produce a paper receipt for each vote is lame.
View attachment 81739
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/08/09/the-big-money-behind-the-big-lie

This is actually easy. If everything is fine and non-leftists are nuts, the pillow guy has an easy 5 million to be picked up to prove him wrong. Easy peasy.

You won't have to work again!

@larry806q -

Just letting you know I don't understand your last post where you quoted me.

I was not clear. MY premise is that it matters not at all what the proveable reality is, if CNN/MSNBC/WASHINGTONPOST/ETC either doesn't say anything OR says it isn't true then it DID NOT HAPPEN. The easiest way to find the truth is to monitor facebook/google/ Twitter, and whatever they are deleting or banning is the real truth. That is the simple method.

Reactions: o2b
I was not clear. MY premise is that it matters not at all what the proveable reality is, if CNN/MSNBC/WASHINGTONPOST/ETC either doesn't say anything OR says it isn't true then it DID NOT HAPPEN. The easiest way to find the truth is to monitor facebook/google/ Twitter, and whatever they are deleting or banning is the real truth. That is the simple method.
Thanks for the clarification.

Yes and the CNN types are not investigative reporters, they are advocates for a narrative they are fed.

They are propagandists.

Let's follow the propaganda!

Here, I am doing something unusual. Mike Lindell, the MyPillow business owner, claims to have irrefutable proof of major election fraud. He gave some tidbits with a video and he says he is going to release all the data on August 10-12. Check out the chart.

Contentions Made:
1. Thousands of such pcap's (packet captures).
2. Sampling 20.
3. The sample is REPRESENTATIVE.

Instead of thousands, I will assume the total number of such data output is 1,000. Now, I am just going to adjust proportionally to estimate what the total number of pcap's would give us.

1,000/20 = 50.

OK, so adjust the summarized results for the 20 by 50x.

Votes switched by state
PA: 9,403,900
GA: 2,361,650
AZ: 2,368,600
MI: 10,132,850
WI: 3,526,200

These results are WAY too high. And I adjusted by the least-case, 1000. What if there were 10,000 pcap's? What? 35+ million votes were switched in Wisconsin? Wisconsin's total population is ~5,852,490.

Utterly absurd.

In addition, such data is typically encrypted and not decrypted until it reaches its destination.View attachment 81577
Lindell appears to have gotten the data from Dennis Montgomery, and didn't have anybody check it, trusting Montgomery. In other words, the "experts" who validated it were the same "experts" who sold him the data.

Josh Merritt, also known as "Spider" or "Spyder" and who was hired by Lindell for his "red team," told the Washington Times on Wednesday at the symposium that, effectively, Lindell has sold his adherents a bill of goods. Lindell claimed that intercepted network data obtained by other hackers, also known as "packet captures," could be unencrypted to reveal evidence of vote-switching by the Chinese-backed hackers. But Merritt has now said that's just not true
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-week-bail-china-hack-theory-speak-reporters/

Reactions: Stu
^
Yeah, the pcap thing seems like horsecrap. Perhaps have a look at this post of mine in this thread (Post #1378).

Why won't this deranged carrot just fucking die already

Reactions: acd and ESC2367
Clearly the big internet platforms are corrupt. Great line to remember, only drug dealers and internet providers call there clients "users". Any service that you are not paying for means that you are the commodity. That said...the "top google engineer" in this case went on to successfully promote one of the most insidious assaults on the public health system and is a big Q fan.... Just saying https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7q...eblower-and-qanon-fan-made-plandemic-go-viral

Its author was thrown out of the U.K. for being a national security threat. Hosenball's most famous subjects form a *very* interesting list from a counterintelligence perspective: TWA Flight 800, the death of Princess Di, Monica Lewinsky, 9/11, *Edward Snowden.*But nothing as important as 1976's "The Eavesdroppers" about UK intelligence capabilities. In the May 21, 1976 issue of Time Out, Hosenball reveals the existence of GCHQ and its relationship with the ultra-secret National Security Agency.A major win for Soviet propaganda. With an astounding Greenwald-Snowden-Assange-level of propagandistic bullshit, Hosenball exposes U.S.-U.K. intelligence and counterintelligence posture from unnamed sources - all without mentioning the Soviets except in passing at the HEIGHT of the Cold War. With no sources identified, Hosenball exposed the FIVE EYES intelligence alliance.All without dwelling too much on the KGB, Stasi, Chileans, Chinese, or anyone inconvenient. Reuters, when not partnering with the actual Russian propaganda service, sure is into anonymous U.S. national security sources. For decades now, apparently.
from an elected lefty
The Reuters piece makes much of the fact that DOJ is not charging what it calls “serious” charges.
Not once does the story mention obstruction, which also carries a maximum sentence of 20 years. If you don’t mention obstruction — and your sources don’t explain that obstruction will get you to precisely where you’d get with a sedition charge, but with a lot more flexibility to distinguish between defendants and a far lower bar of proof (unless and until judges decide it has been misapplied) — then your sources are not describing what is going on with the investigation.

Furthermore, Reuters purports to rule out “more serious, politically-loaded charges,” but it never mentions terrorism.

One reason it wouldn’t, though, is because for domestic terrorists, you don’t charge terrorism, you charge crimes of terrorism or you argue for an enhancement under U.S.S.G. §3A1.4 at sentencing. And that has and will continue to happen. For example, both the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys conspiracies include 18 USC 1361 charges (damage to a government building exceeding $1,000, a charge that is a bit of a stretch for the Oath Keepers) that constitutes a crime of terrorism, and the government has raised that and noted it is a crime of terrorism in a number of bail disputes. Effectively, DOJ has already called the leaders of the militia conspiracies terrorists. But Reuters doesn’t think that’s worth noting.
https://www.emptywheel.net/2021/08/...-when-discussing-the-january-6-investigation/

body camera.png per court filings by DOJ on jan 6 tourist event Body worn camera footage reviewed by federal prosecutors from Jan 6, "Displays approximately 1,000 events that may be characterized as assaults on federal officers"