Trump will win again | Page 71 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

^
Three or four times I read text of folks claiming that US citizens who make it to Kabul Airport and wanting to be rescued from Afghanistan are being refused by the federal government.

However, the federales are "rescuing" Afghanis, primarily young men (not women and children or at least not primarily).

I believe government has one purpose - to protect the God-given unalienable rights of its citizens. The above, if true, is treason.

^
Three or four times I read text of folks claiming that US citizens who make it to Kabul Airport and wanting to be rescued from Afghanistan are being refused by the federal government.

However, the federales are "rescuing" Afghanis, primarily young men (not women and children or at least not primarily).

I believe government has one purpose - to protect the God-given unalienable rights of its citizens. The above, if true, is treason.
I tots see how this is a legit post in this thread. (no kidding)

all those affidavits you had me read are anecdotal
So? What's your point?

But, I disagree anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence
Anecdotal evidence is a factual claim relying only on personal observation, collected in a casual or non-systematic manner. The term is sometimes used in a legal context to describe certain kinds of testimony which are uncorroborated by objective, independent evidence such as notarized documentation, photographs, audio-visual recordings, etc.

Some of the testimony was not anecdotal.

Moreover, there are hundreds of such testimonies and they all paint essentially the same picture. The totality of their evidence is compelling, in my opinion.

Small nit. I invited you to watch videos of their testimony, not to read their affidavits.

This is just silly.

Some recent news on the election of highest integrity.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/all-hell-is-about-to-break-loose-in-georgia/
According to John Fredericks on War Room this morning, Georgia state officials now have video of 240 democrat ‘ballot traffickers’ dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night, in multiple locations across the state.

Arizona Canvassing Audit Results
Lost Votes - 173,104
Ghost Votes - 96,389

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/08/f...shady-election-workers-to-georgia-audit-case/
The Fulton County election case has a hearing scheduled for September 20. And it will have new respondents added to the case: Ruby Freeman, Keisha Dixon, Wandrea Moss, and Happy Faces Personnel Group.

Ruby Freeman and her daughter Wandrea Shaye Moss were central to the after-hours ballot-counting operation at State Farm Arena during the 2020 election. Now, they’re finally going to face serious questioning as a part of “discovery” proceedings related to a Fulton County election lawsuit.

Freeman is notorious for being suspected of election malfeasance during the 2020 election. Among those activites were dragging out boxes of ballots from under a table after election observers were wrongfully sent home early at State Farm Arena.

Wandrea Shaye Moss also participated in dragging out boxes of ballots after she personally sent election observers home early. The video shows that the election workers ran stacks of ballots through tabulators on video, some of them multiple times.

E_BrRwQX0AIUHth.jpg

Last edited:
As a nation our adjustments have been profound. Many Americans struggled to understand why an enemy would hate us with such zeal. The security measures incorporated into our lives are both sources of comfort and reminders of our vulnerability. And we have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come not only across borders but from violence that gathers within.

There's little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home. But in their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard of human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit, and it is our continuing duty to confront them.
GW Bush, today...guess he was talking about antifa

Reactions: Wyote
https://www.justice.gov/sco/pr/gran...g-false-statements-fbi-2016-regarding-alleged

It only took 5 years but FINALLY this may be getting sorted out. How the left is going to dis-credit this is going to be amusing at best. As you can see in the link this is not a news account, this is the Department of Justice, United States of America (clearly labeled top and bottom) reporting that one of the anti-Trumpers got indicted for lying to the FBI about the Russian dossier. It also CLEARLY states that the Clinton Campaign was also involved.

Reactions: o2b
This is very specific, but it is telling. From Telegram user Liberty Overwatch.

Liz Harris’s Response to Maricopa County Recorder and Assessor | Liz Harris
September 13, 2021 (Phoenix)

On September 10, 2021, Maricopa County issued a statement entitled “Maricopa County Recorder and Assessor Respond to Partisan Canvass Report” in response to the Election 2020 Grassroots Canvass Report. In their joint statement, the County Recorder Stephen Richer and Assessor Eddie Cook asserted that the address at 2058 E. Wildermuth Ave. in Tempe was not a vacant lot and stated it was a mobile home property through 2020. They attached an image provided by the Maricopa County Assessor’s office stating that the photo “shows the previous layout of this property.” In searching the County Assessor’s website for historical photos of this property, it appears that the image they chose to represent the property in question was from sometime prior to 1/16/2016.

Photos of this property obtained directly from the Maricopa County Assessor’s website, dated 10/22/2020, clearly demonstrate that this is and was indeed a vacant lot prior to the 2020 General Election.

A demolition permit for this property was issued by the City of Tempe on 1/13/2020. (https://www.tempe.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/83243/637297220834570000)

Additional photographic evidence, eyewitness testimony and public records confirm that the mobile home park owners sold this property on February 19, 2020, to an investment/development company and the property along with all the surrounding structures were subsequently completely leveled in the first half of 2020.

It is troubling that the Maricopa County Recorder and Assessor deliberately chose an image that is more than 5 years old to represent this property in their statement when there are plenty of other more current images, they could have selected from the County Assessor’s website to accurately portray this property to the public.

The 5-year-old photo wasn’t the only misleading public response the County Recorder and Assessor gave regarding our Election 2020 Grassroots Canvass Report…

Read more https://t.me/VoteLizHarris/1084

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

I will indeed concede this is not CNN or MSNBC footage, this is the actual video of the capitol building from THEIR cameras..........so it doesn't mean as much but.....there was no (as we have contended) coup or insurection.

Oh and to save bandwidth....another person just resigned from Perkins Coia.......most likely because they did not want their innocence known.

Piss off Larry.
I'm not interested in your right wing fake news from Gab fantasies.
Piss off? Not very congenial! So to make that video "real" CNN has to source it?
Now that is convenient.

(Better to piss off than to be pissed on)