Trump will win again | Page 72 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Piss off? Not very congenial! So to make that video "real" CNN has to source it?
Now that is convenient.

(Better to piss off than to be pissed on)
Well I'm not a congenial person. Yes. Piss off. I stopped participating in this delusional thread awhile ago. Believe whatever you want. Makes no difference to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pin
Got much more important matters on my mind than your boys Trumpian fantasies. But by all means, continue in your delusion and enjoy. I'm tapped out. Moving on now.

Last edited:
Low-level inappropriate and unjust behavior.

No biggie.

Keep 'em coming, Larry.
Like a bad tempered participant would make a difference. The mind boggling part of ALL of this is that if CNN, etc.make it up it is true and if there is documentation that is then the conspiracy.

For anyone wanting the real fake news of the Arizona audit....www.azleg.gov. It is to be presented at 1 o'clock. I did not verify whose 1 o'clock. Phoenix is 3 hours behind the U.S. east coast. That makes it what, 8-9 hours behind Britain?

(It is indeed Phoenix time.)

The media literally exists to generate ratings and page views and the revenue that results from ratings and page views. So of course it pushes whatever ratings-driven doomsday narratives it can latch onto...
....The mainstream media spent months chasing ratings and page views by insisting that the Arizona election audit debacle was going to cause unspecified “danger” or “damage” even though it was clear all along that nothing would come of it and zero minds would be changed.
Then on Thursday the audit nonsense ended with a whimper, predictably having no impact of any kind.
So what did the media do? ...[it] did what it always does whenever the public is finally about to figure out that one of its big scary ratings-driven non-stories isn’t real: it ratchets up the doomsday hysteria in order to cover its tracks.
The Washington Post, declarred on Friday that we’re suddenly in a “constitutional crisis” and that Donald Trump absolutely be the 2024 Republican nominee, and… well, you know...None of this is anything new.
– and once the audience is finally in a position to figure out that the narrative never was anything, the media covers its tracks by inventing a new reason why the audience should be scared shitless and remain tuned in. But at this point the media isn’t even being subtle about it.
The real shame of it is that if we allow the media to spend the next few years paralyzing us with doomsday narratives and keeping us glued to the screen out of fear, then we’ll lose track of the fact that we’re supposed to be fighting and winning – or even that we can win at all – and we’ll end up not putting in the work required to win.
These phony ratings-driven doomsday media narratives are not “vigilance.” In fact they’re the opposite of that. Vigilance is when you keep an eye on what’s going on, and put in the work required to steer things toward the best outcome possible. Staring paralyzed at a screen is how you lose elections, because it means you’re not out there convincing people to support and vote for your side.
https://www.palmerreport.com/analys...round-of-scary-ratings-driven-hysteria/41674/

I am hopelessly devoted to you
Since you complete me, you have no idea how this makes me feel!

I probably can't respond until Monday, but consider just looking at an itemized list of the findings (of both audits).

Now, I am guessing it was not done because perhaps it was considered it would appear partial, but a crucial category of information was not provided. For the ballots that were found to not be legitimate, we have yet to know which of those ballots were Trump votes and which were Biden.

But, I know those cyber ninjas are not dumb.

By the way, how many files were deleted the day before the audit was to begin?

You make this WAY to easy!

We certainly all know by now that Wikipedia wouldn't lie!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_Report

Next?

lmfao
CGKvWTIWkAAMagB.png

For me, it's more a matter of wanting to maintain a constitutional republic. Doesn't seem likely with Trump. Thankfully, more Americans saw through him and see the threat he posed to American democracy and voted him out. Our system of checks and balances worked. But has it been weakened? I think so.
See the members of Congress refusing to accept the results of the election without any proof of widespread fraud. The members of Congress who were among the insurrectionists storming the capitol that day. All for a cult of personality.
Prior to the election he said he would not accept a loss and he still has not accepted his loss. He's somehow managed to inspire a significant amount of people to pray for a military coup that would reinstate him as president (See QAnon.) He's already inspired an insurrection attempt. It's not a matter of his brash style. It's a matter of him being a threat to the US. And still, not seeing any of that proof that widespread voter fraud occurred in this thread. Just lots and lots of whataboutisms.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_Report
For me, it's more a matter of wanting to maintain a constitutional republic. Doesn't seem likely with Trump. Thankfully, more Americans saw through him and see the threat he posed to American democracy and voted him out. Our system of checks and balances worked. But has it been weakened? I think so.
See the members of Congress refusing to accept the results of the election without any proof of widespread fraud. The members of Congress who were among the insurrectionists storming the capitol that day. All for a cult of personality.
Prior to the election he said he would not accept a loss and he still has not accepted his loss. He's somehow managed to inspire a significant amount of people to pray for a military coup that would reinstate him as president (See QAnon.) He's already inspired an insurrection attempt. It's not a matter of his brash style. It's a matter of him being a threat to the US. And still, not seeing any of that proof that widespread voter fraud occurred in this thread. Just lots and lots of whataboutisms.

https://resistthemainstream.org/the...ion-on-fbi-and-january-6/?utm_source=telegram

still, not seeing any of that proof that widespread voter fraud occurred in this thread. Just lots and lots of whataboutisms.[/
Thanks for reposting this Larry, it can't be said enuf.