Trump will win again | Page 68 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by slant, Apr 17, 2019.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 43 users.
More threads by slant
  1. o2b

    o2b Community Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2021
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    595
    Likes Received:
    1,142
    Trophy Points:
    598
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    middle of nowhere, South Dakota
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    57,



    If you do watch this, are you really certain that this is some high integrity behavior going on?

    REALLY???


     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. larry806q

    larry806q Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    172
    Trophy Points:
    608
    Location:
    Reality
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    First off THANK YOU! I sincerely did wonder what logic was/is being used - that is indeed helpful. Certainly you would concede (I hope) that there are indeed "journalists" that do report and do suggest/state that Trump and crowd are NOT lying? So then THOSE journalists drank the cool-aide and then would be clearly lying as well? Just a point of clarification, if you are using the Powell (the large black dude that was in the Bush administration) he not only wasn't part of the Trump administration he was anti-Trump.

    This also is useful to explain why then the left thinks those of us on the right are completely over the fence on that the DNC/FBI/CIA etc. are part of the problem (to put it lightly). I can certainly appreciate your position based on a simple internet search which of course would indeed substantiate your position. I will easily admit that I did not embrace the level to which the corruption has sank(?) or is it risen (?). It is indeed very difficult to comprehend how anything even remotely close to this could even be possible, sadly however, it is.

    I am only speculating here but I would also think it would be difficult for anyone that believes Trump is a scumbag and the media "correct" to even allow for the possibility that that position may not be valid. So, I would like to suggest a premise as a hypothetical. Lets both agree that Trump at best is not someone you want to invite over for dinner. He's demonstratable behavior is not something you approve of (that shouldn't be too much of a stretch). And we will assume the same premise of Giuliani (again I don't think that should be too much of a stretch). It is not my intent to use age as a criteria but, I am old enough to have been in New York City before Giuliani, during Giuliani and I don't think I have been in NYC after Giuliani was Mayor. The difference between before and during was DRAMATIC, the City was MUCH cleaner and had way less crime via Giuliani as Mayor (the numbers can be documented). Giuliani is also given credit for breaking up the mafia (hopefully we can both agree that is a good thing) as Federal prosecutor.

    That is enough for now, I am going to do a bit of internet search and most likely add another post. However, again, thank you for the clarification, whether or not it makes you a fool may ultimately not matter regardless, you are most certainly not alone.

    https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/23/20-stories-the-media-got-horribly-wrong-in-2020/
     
    #1342 larry806q, Jul 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  3. o2b

    o2b Community Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2021
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    595
    Likes Received:
    1,142
    Trophy Points:
    598
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    middle of nowhere, South Dakota
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    Larry,

    I think 57 is referring to Sidney Powell. I did not know she is a horrible person, by the way.

    As to the media, this video is funny. I have seen a few of these. Media folks all over the country reading from the exact same script. To a large extent, the msm are not investigative journalists, they are advocates of narratives fed them from higher up.

    To carte blanche drink from their cup as it relates to the presidential election, is to disenfranchise the many hundreds of just regular folks who signed affidavits and testified about what they saw that is believed by them to absolutely be proof of fraud or at the least to suggest its strong possibility.

    In my recent post, consider the main speaker. Was she lying? Should she be heard?

    These are the folks I mainly want to listen to and provide the opportunity of lending credibility for. People of all political persuasions who allege to have seen things, swore with affidavits (read: if found lying, this can land such a person in jail), and simply want others to be aware of what they allege to have witnessed.

     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. o2b

    o2b Community Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2021
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    595
    Likes Received:
    1,142
    Trophy Points:
    598
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    middle of nowhere, South Dakota
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. larry806q

    larry806q Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    172
    Trophy Points:
    608
    Location:
    Reality
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Sydney Powell (and you are probably right - I didn't go there because she wasn't part of the administration per se) is evil because she is pro-Trump and saying things the left does not want to hear or consider valid. (Points of fact - not with standing).

    I take your point about the same script. The "left" however, will/would not believe "their lying eyes". That "coincidence" is due to the fact, that in their opinion, it is true and accurate. I am seriously not fond of bringing up this analogy but, unfortunately it applies and that would be pre-war Germany. Now the problem arises that both sides want to claim the high ground on those behaviors. The question that does not have an answer is, if the Allies hadn't won the war what would have transpired............? Another interesting thing going on now is Cuba. There are major rally's there for freedom and one of the signs happens to be the American Flag. The Biden administration initially tried to sell this as an anti-vax rally - which it is not.
     
  6. FiftySeven

    FiftySeven Community Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    327
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    652
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    ?
    https://twitter.com/RedForEdFACTS/status/1416941977002668032

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6164820002
    https://www.azcentral.com/staff/2646536001/rachel-leingang/
    Untitled.png
     
  7. FiftySeven

    FiftySeven Community Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    327
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    652
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    ?
  8. larry806q

    larry806q Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    172
    Trophy Points:
    608
    Location:
    Reality
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I am not about to take ANYTHING on Google seriously, they'd have to improve just to be biased. I also don't take anything on Twitter seriously: 1 for the same reason and 2, there is no way to know the validity of any of those posts oh and there is a third - ANY and ALL Conservative input is at best censored and at worst simply prohibited. Now for the article. Classic case of they SAID they would never do such a thing. OK who said it and how is that verified? 2. In one paragraph any form of marker will work the machines don't have a problem reading them (including the bleed thru). In a paragraph further down felt tips were discouraged because they bleed thru (the issue that wasn't a problem with sharpies - HUH?) And as is being established pretty much as we exchange posts about this the veracity of both the machines and the people controlling those machines is being seriously questioned.
     
  9. larry806q

    larry806q Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    172
    Trophy Points:
    608
    Location:
    Reality
    MBTI:
    INFJ

    Did you read what you posted? Are you reading MY posts? "A new book claims" "according to the book" (bigger fonts don't make ANYTHING more real or true). There will be more on this but I am going to need some time.

    OK so I did some research (or tried). That Trump thru his spokesperson Ms. Harrington completely denies he/Trump ever said those words. Now I certainly realize that that and $3.00 gets folks on here a cup of coffee but as of right now that is where it is at. Further if one relies on the media, Trump is indeed un-American which is a hell of a feat to pull off - my hat is off to the media. And anything I post as numerical observations to the contrary via Government numbers will be dismissed so I am not going to bother.
    I then get to assume the left crowd on here is thrilled to paying near double for Gasoline (U.S. anyhow) and $90.00 for a $18.00 piece of plywood. Inflation in May depending on which index you chose to use is up either 4.5% or 5.4% for a month.
     
    #1349 larry806q, Jul 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  10. o2b

    o2b Community Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2021
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    595
    Likes Received:
    1,142
    Trophy Points:
    598
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    middle of nowhere, South Dakota
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    Hey 57,

    You seem to me like someone who insists on doubling down with a real crappy poker hand.

    Portions of our government staged a coup through a massively fraudulent presidential election.

    I choose to believe that Trump and Giuliani and Powell and their ilk are baldfaced liars rather than believe that hundreds of trained and employed journalists who track down information that show the proof of these politically motivated lies are the actual liars. Does that make me a fool?

    These journalists, most of whom are advocates and track down nothing, are in on the deception.

    You have never one time displayed a willingness to listen to eyewitness testimony. I watched the hearings of all suspect states. Not journalists. Not politicians. Likely not people with some agenda. Given they signed affidavits, very likely not out to deceive. Just regular people passionate that things that went on were very, very wrong.

    If the deception no longer works, karma is coming and it is a bitch somtimes.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. FiftySeven

    FiftySeven Community Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    327
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    652
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    ?
    so i watched the poll workers counting ballots at night without republican poll watchers watching them but they were videoed and presumably knew they were. Once the republican lawmakers have their way people like this will end up in prison for....counting ballots at night without republican poll watchers watching them but being videoed and presumably knowing they are....My question is...did this happen in 2016, in 2012....is it really that unusual?
    Aside from that, yes the reporters who are following these stories are a mixed bag, just like anywhere else in america. Some are diligent and some suck. But the trumpsters are known liars. documented, on tape in print , all over the place.
    And all these people you claim signing affidavits...what do they really know, just what they think they know and that in itself is not proof of anything.
    Not that he needed it but Trump is making Al Gore look like a superhero (btw he won that election but the GOP out right stole it.) Had Gore been president we never would have invaded Iraq and the Taliban would have been eradicated. (just my opinion)
    But GW B did set us up to fight the current pandemic so maybe it was for the best.
     
  12. o2b

    o2b Community Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2021
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    595
    Likes Received:
    1,142
    Trophy Points:
    598
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    middle of nowhere, South Dakota
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    I do not think they knew they were videotaped. The video was from State Farm Arena, not a formal part of the election protocol. The video took place on November 3rd, 2020, presidential election night, after everyone was told to leave the area.

    And it really is that unusual.

    Amazing. You write that they "presumably" knew they were being videotaped and also say to me that I "claim" they signed affidavits. This is well known. Every witness in the hearings signed affidavits.

    Also amazing...you describe their testimony as "what they think they know."

    Their testimony is what they firsthand saw.

    Your truth-seeking posture effectively dismisses the lot of them. That is reprehensible.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. larry806q

    larry806q Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    172
    Trophy Points:
    608
    Location:
    Reality
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Ok I'll bite! NOT USING "REPORTERS", provide the obvious and known lies of Redman bad. GO FOR IT! Regardless of what the DEMOCRAT vote counters did or did not know....IT IS THE LAW BOTH PARTIES ARE IN ATTENDANCE. Then your good if Republicans count votes without any Dems there....good to know!

    I'll be kind and save you some time.
    https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/06/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

    https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/10/anti-trump-corporate-media-lafayette-square-mlk-bust-wiretapped-nice-people-white-supremacy-fake-news/

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...ll-of-the-stories-he-was-right-about-n2590915

    https://storywarrant.com/2021/06/14/ten-times-trump-has-been-proven-right-since-the-election/

    https://thenewamerican.com/britains-largest-paper-admits-trump-was-right/
     
    #1353 larry806q, Jul 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  14. FiftySeven

    FiftySeven Community Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    327
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    652
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    ?
  15. FiftySeven

    FiftySeven Community Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    327
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    652
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    ?
  16. FiftySeven

    FiftySeven Community Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    327
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    652
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    ?
    please post these affidavits with links
     
  17. larry806q

    larry806q Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    172
    Trophy Points:
    608
    Location:
    Reality
    MBTI:
    INFJ
  18. larry806q

    larry806q Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    172
    Trophy Points:
    608
    Location:
    Reality
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    https://themichiganstar.com/2020/11...ks-and-balances-on-the-vote-counting-process/ (patience I need some more time)

    http://rules.sos.state.ga.us/gac/183-1-12

    OK now for the explanation (this took longer than I expected). I certainly understand you mean well and you think you know what is going on. 02b's premise that you are doubling down on a bad poker hand isn't really fair since you aren't aware that you do indeed have a VERY bad poker hand (thru really no fault of your own).

    To directly address your post. THAT IS POLL WATCHERS (all caps does make a difference here) (and why are you so cranked up about this font size shit?) I guess the left thinks that if they can make it look legitimate it doesn't need to be legitimate - oh well. I made NO mention of the POLL WATCHERS! I stipulated ballot COUNTERS, VAST DIFFERENCE.

    My first link stipulates my point in English. My second link is the Georgia law, just to be kind, the important sections as it relates to your position are: Rule183-1-12.12 (a) 1 and 4 as well as (b) 3.

    Neither I, Fox News, or anyone else on the right made any of that shit up - it WAS Georgia law for the 2020 election (they have since updated their voting laws). To sum all of that up there are 2 key points. 1. IT SHALL BE DONE IN PUBLIC AS IN *PUBLIC*. No, in a closed convention hall with only Democrats involved does not in any manner shape form or mis-use of the English language by the left constitute "OPEN TO THE PUBLIC". The second important point is that and I may be paraphrasing "The Superintendent and 2 (that would be TWO) appointed people (I know they didn't use the word people) to deal with the ballots (and that isn't worded that way either).

    Beyond everything else 1. My parents were poll workers for literally decades. 2. *I* worked at the County Elections board on multiple years. You can link all the bullshit URL's you want but just because CNN and the rest think its neat DOES NOT MAKE IT THE LAW.

    You are indeed playing a losing hand.
     
    #1358 larry806q, Jul 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  19. larry806q

    larry806q Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    172
    Trophy Points:
    608
    Location:
    Reality
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    PULEASE......large font AND highlighted! It must be true. I am not typing the same reply over again just for you (please don't be offended). Please refer to post #1358 of this thread to see why your LARGE FONT HIGHLIGHTED URL and quotes are also invalid. ONE PARTY CAN NOT, ON THEIR OWN COUNT THE F&^%$ING ballots in private by themselves! IT IS ILLEGAL (in ALL states). It just doesn't matter in Illinois. Pennsylvania and Michigan. Looks like it is going to possibly matter in Arizona.

    Why do you folks even think it is a good idea (other than your guy "won" (I use the term as loosely as it can be used) this time). So how about in 2024 since you think it is neat that Democrats are all good counting ballots after hours in private by themselves we afford the Republicans the SAME (i.e.SAME) courtesy in 2024! Good for the goose good for the gander? Somehow your hypocrisy will be on full display on that suggestion.
     
  20. larry806q

    larry806q Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    172
    Trophy Points:
    608
    Location:
    Reality
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I don't know who this is addressed to (nor do I know why this is going in as italicised) I will spend a BRIEF amount of time honoring your request. *I* in this most recent scrum did NOT offer the affadavit front.
    https://standupamericaus.org/comple...s-errors-fraud-of-2020-presidential-election/


    https://www.citizensjournal.us/brea...ngle-court-has-allowed-evidence-to-be-argued/

    (It is now late, you wanted URL's I am providing them, I am NOT screening them for "approved" sources.)

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/affidavits-alleged-voting-regularities-in-michigan
    I did not personally check the link in this article to the 234 (?) affidavits it says it is linked to.

    https://www.newsmax.com/murdock/affidavits-bartiromo-tribe-clark/2020/11/20/id/998077/
    Trigger warning on that one (a specific news organization is actually named - so read at your own risk).


    https://rightwirereport.com/2020/12/04/summary-portal-of-alleged-election-fraud-in-2020/

    https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

    And on that note - GOOD NIGHT!
     
    #1360 larry806q, Jul 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
Loading...

Share This Page