Trump will win again | Page 67 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...unning-ballots-under-uv-light-why/4880548001/

Yet another clearly objective article (not). The best line is the printer saying they/he did not use Laser printers that leave the steno mark (I am paraphrasing) to print the ballots. So of course there would not be any steno marks on "the" (which should read his) ballots. Uh YEH! 1. No one in their "right mind" "prints" a few thousand ballots on a laser printer as a commercial premise that cost would be astronomical. 2. On the other hand if "individuals" needed a few thousand ballots quickly cost would not be an object so Laser PRINTERS could do the job.
(If anyone is reading this in real time I ask for some patience there are more links to come)
https://www.facebook.com/RocciStucc...itzer-exposes-election-fraud/247054730251093/ (this is simply for reference to links to come)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/13/arizona-audit-recount-votes
This is why the link above this. This clearly not objective report does a very nice job of adding adjectives in front of conservatives names to dis-credit their legitimacy or, to offer credibility to the left's legitimacy. (Facts not with standing).

Is there any legitimate reason that ballots would be duplicated by election officials, say to be able to run them thru the counting machines because the originals mail in ballots were too creased? And might there be a codified system by which ballots are duplicated? Say by having election observers from both parties watching? Could this smocking gun be yet another normal procedure that is being used as "evidence" of wide spread fraud?

1. No this is not Arizona it is Georgia. 2. No this has not been ruled on by a court. 3. Yes this is a right leaning organization. 4. I only offer this as a potential explanation to some of the votes.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...heets-perfectly-marked-bubbles-100-joe-biden/

Reactions: o2b

This is not sarcasm (sincerely), I want to thank you for posting that URL.....it CLEARLY demonstrates how someone can write an article that has no basis or factual information and can make it look anyway one wants it to look. I stopped taking notes after it became hilariously clear this was created out of whole cloth. My no where near inclusive list is:
Mentally unstable, what are accessed to be, the paper suggest, decree APPEARING (emphasis mine) to bear, understood to have been aware, highly unusual leak, independent experts who say, they APPEAR (emphasis mine) genuine, NO 32-04\VD (ah yes the more detail the more authentic), certain events Trump trips to Moscow (all of which has now been proven to be false) Official photo (now that is one of the best, apparently there is a photo with Putin holding a sign stating this is a secret meeting to elect Donald J Trump and the date), Approved APPARENT (emphasis mine) document. It goes on but it became so obvious I stopped taking notes.

View attachment 81078
but by all means. sound the alarms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.tempe.gov/home/showdocument?id=75194
This is a link to the Tempe City release form as it relates to voter information. At the very end it lists and explains EV32 and EV33 which is in agreement with what the auditors have stated and NOT in agreement with the Maricopa Voter board is suggesting (who still is withholding requested information). And please do not try and suggest that different locales in Arizona are using the terms EV32 and EV33 differently.

View attachment 81081
https://mobile.twitter.com/DennisConroy16/status/1415211745434427393
ps @o2b it took me a while to find that tweet, and even then I didn't find it but a related one [perhaps it was taken down by the author because it was specious...or the leftists at twitter chucked it], please, be like @larry806q and provide a link...thanks and btw that account is a like a fire hose of "information" with no links, not back up data, no evidence.... You seem like a good reader, what gives?
https://www.patriotproject.com/ga-w...e-mail-ballots-tables-biden-votes-none-trump/
1. No it is not an authorized source. 2. Documentation is a little thin.

Twitter as a source? (Maybe not).
https://politics.stackexchange.com/...president-have-to-mobilize-the-national-guard

Folks if these threads do nothing but make it possible to see (with little to no effort on your own) how this propaganda works then it will be worth the effort.

OK in THIS article the first paragraph uses assumptions to make their point which on the face of it looks real and valid. The second paragraph is used to then "verify" the first paragraph where you have already been given the information to bias your reading of the second. The second paragraph states (for all to read) that Miller talked to Pence, Pelosi, Schumer, and another person who I don't remember. NO WHERE IN THERE DOES IT STATE: THE VICE PRESIDENT SAID TO BRING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD. Miller talked to Pence - could have been about selling Trump out......(we need a little levity here).

https://www.tempe.gov/home/showdocument?id=75194
This is a link to the Tempe City release form as it relates to voter information. At the very end it lists and explains EV32 and EV33 which is in agreement with what the auditors have stated and NOT in agreement with the Maricopa Voter board is suggesting (who still is withholding requested information). And please do not try and suggest that different locales in Arizona are using the terms EV32 and EV33 differently.
upload_2021-7-17_23-40-23.png
https://apnews.com/article/governme...ampaign-2016-f0c36df59ee1069d65aa6a70a22d88cc
the only way to get to the bottom of this is to go door to door, with armed sheriffs, and demand that citizens sign an affidavit stating who they voted for, but don't ask them if they are vaccinated.

As a representative of the Left here on the INFJs forum I would like to point out that my sources of info tend to be mainstream journalists. I choose to believe that Trump and Giuliani and Powell and their ilk are baldfaced liars rather than believe that hundreds of trained and employed journalists who track down information that show the proof of these politically motivated lies are the actual liars. Does that make me a fool?
upload_2021-7-17_23-46-43.jpeg
if so...so be it

Reactions: Wyote

Just being direct. Someone just sent me the following link. If you are willing to just have a look, it is just so full of evidence.

https://electionevidence.com/#evidence

But, here is a good single example. The duplicate ballots I posted on were from Georgia. Now, I do not think the two women knew the room was videotaped, but in the evening everyone was told to leave and the two women stayed. They proceeded to pull out boxes that were concealed under a table. I guess one can see them run ballots through multiple times.

Everyone knows some urban Democratic strongholds have a reputation for corruption. (Likely, Kennedy lost Illinois and Texas for example). If someone has a semblance of objectivity, he would have to consider it at least plausible that something is going on with those two women ballot stuffing after everyone was told to leave.

You mention hundreds of journalists (I think they are advocates, I think they rarely track down information), but why did you completely ignore the witnesses of hundreds of regular folks who signed affidavits and testified?

How does that make sense?

If you do watch this, are you really certain that this is some high integrity behavior going on?

REALLY???

As a representative of the Left here on the INFJs forum I would like to point out that my sources of info tend to be mainstream journalists. I choose to believe that Trump and Giuliani and Powell and their ilk are baldfaced liars rather than believe that hundreds of trained and employed journalists who track down information that show the proof of these politically motivated lies are the actual liars. Does that make me a fool?
View attachment 81110
if so...so be it

First off THANK YOU! I sincerely did wonder what logic was/is being used - that is indeed helpful. Certainly you would concede (I hope) that there are indeed "journalists" that do report and do suggest/state that Trump and crowd are NOT lying? So then THOSE journalists drank the cool-aide and then would be clearly lying as well? Just a point of clarification, if you are using the Powell (the large black dude that was in the Bush administration) he not only wasn't part of the Trump administration he was anti-Trump.

This also is useful to explain why then the left thinks those of us on the right are completely over the fence on that the DNC/FBI/CIA etc. are part of the problem (to put it lightly). I can certainly appreciate your position based on a simple internet search which of course would indeed substantiate your position. I will easily admit that I did not embrace the level to which the corruption has sank(?) or is it risen (?). It is indeed very difficult to comprehend how anything even remotely close to this could even be possible, sadly however, it is.

I am only speculating here but I would also think it would be difficult for anyone that believes Trump is a scumbag and the media "correct" to even allow for the possibility that that position may not be valid. So, I would like to suggest a premise as a hypothetical. Lets both agree that Trump at best is not someone you want to invite over for dinner. He's demonstratable behavior is not something you approve of (that shouldn't be too much of a stretch). And we will assume the same premise of Giuliani (again I don't think that should be too much of a stretch). It is not my intent to use age as a criteria but, I am old enough to have been in New York City before Giuliani, during Giuliani and I don't think I have been in NYC after Giuliani was Mayor. The difference between before and during was DRAMATIC, the City was MUCH cleaner and had way less crime via Giuliani as Mayor (the numbers can be documented). Giuliani is also given credit for breaking up the mafia (hopefully we can both agree that is a good thing) as Federal prosecutor.

That is enough for now, I am going to do a bit of internet search and most likely add another post. However, again, thank you for the clarification, whether or not it makes you a fool may ultimately not matter regardless, you are most certainly not alone.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/23/20-stories-the-media-got-horribly-wrong-in-2020/

Last edited:
Larry,

I think 57 is referring to Sidney Powell. I did not know she is a horrible person, by the way.

As to the media, this video is funny. I have seen a few of these. Media folks all over the country reading from the exact same script. To a large extent, the msm are not investigative journalists, they are advocates of narratives fed them from higher up.

To carte blanche drink from their cup as it relates to the presidential election, is to disenfranchise the many hundreds of just regular folks who signed affidavits and testified about what they saw that is believed by them to absolutely be proof of fraud or at the least to suggest its strong possibility.

In my recent post, consider the main speaker. Was she lying? Should she be heard?

These are the folks I mainly want to listen to and provide the opportunity of lending credibility for. People of all political persuasions who allege to have seen things, swore with affidavits (read: if found lying, this can land such a person in jail), and simply want others to be aware of what they allege to have witnessed.

Larry,

I think 57 is referring to Sidney Powell. I did not know she is a horrible person, by the way.

As to the media, this video is funny. I have seen a few of these. Media folks all over the country reading from the exact same script. To a large extent, the msm are not investigative journalists, they are advocates of narratives fed them from higher up.

To carte blanche drink from their cup as it relates to the presidential election, is to disenfranchise the many hundreds of just regular folks who signed affidavits and testified about what they saw that is believed by them to absolutely be proof of fraud or at the least to suggest its strong possibility.

In my recent post, consider the main speaker. Was she lying? Should she be heard?

These are the folks I mainly want to listen to and provide the opportunity of lending credibility for. People of all political persuasions who allege to have seen things, swore with affidavits (read: if found lying, this can land such a person in jail), and simply want others to be aware of what they allege to have witnessed.

Sydney Powell (and you are probably right - I didn't go there because she wasn't part of the administration per se) is evil because she is pro-Trump and saying things the left does not want to hear or consider valid. (Points of fact - not with standing).

I take your point about the same script. The "left" however, will/would not believe "their lying eyes". That "coincidence" is due to the fact, that in their opinion, it is true and accurate. I am seriously not fond of bringing up this analogy but, unfortunately it applies and that would be pre-war Germany. Now the problem arises that both sides want to claim the high ground on those behaviors. The question that does not have an answer is, if the Allies hadn't won the war what would have transpired............? Another interesting thing going on now is Cuba. There are major rally's there for freedom and one of the signs happens to be the American Flag. The Biden administration initially tried to sell this as an anti-vax rally - which it is not.