Trump will win again | Page 65 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

But that's data you don't accept because you don't like the result.

Predictive models are just that, predictions.
Wrong. I don't accept the data because I have spent several hours listening to eyewitness testimony of election fraud at both the local level and the server level.

These are predictive models that have stood the test of time. An exaggeration, but kind of like predicting the sun will come up tomorrow morning.

It is my experience that a large portion of folks on the liberal ideological side of the divide either think the issue is scarce or altogether whacko conspiracy theory.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I am not entirely sure about Trump, it's just that I am entirely sure of a deep state and that in the US, it includes the vast majority of the Democratic Party and a large part of the Republican as well. Throw in the intelligence agencies, Hiollyweird, and major corporations for good measure.

Here is where what I can appreciate is for many really bad, crude style on the part of Trump, but that I must defer (prioritize) to what he did and did not do.

He was going after trafficking with a vengeance. Globally even.

Save our children.

139770370_427891225025475_5721129552461186453_n.jpg

Reactions: Wyote
Yes, let's continue to spread internet driven support of trump and the stolen election. Post videos to support your following of him and his agenda...let's all pretend he wants to fix america..and that all he stands for is righteousness..perhaps he is the second coming..
Or maybe he is a con man..you decide

that's why I asked if you were trying to say it

Were you trying to say that no fire extinguishers were used as weapons against the police? It would seem so but infact that was not the case as the affidavit that @SlowUpTake posted demonstrates. Your response is apparently an invitation to anyone trying to make sense of this ongoing discussion as to what is true and what is deception is to read a long article about the Steele dossier.

Indeed! You did ask, then ASSUMED (and stated) the worst.....(before you had time to get an answer) pulease you are now just embarrassing yourself.

If you are going to mis-represent things at least use something that would take me 10-15 minutes to dis-credit.

This is from post in this thread #1262.

Yes, let's continue to spread internet driven support of trump and the stolen election. Post videos to support your following of him and his agenda...let's all pretend he wants to fix america..and that all he stands for is righteousness..perhaps he is the second coming..
Or maybe he is a con man..you decide
Why do you write:
let's all pretend he wants to fix america.

And also write:
perhaps he is the second coming.

?

Are you being disengenuous?

I think a constructive manner of dialogue is to wear another's moccasins. It doesn't require you share his view, just that you understand his view.

For example, I am 99.9% sure that among myself, larry, Roses, and a couple others, none believe they are pretending.

Given that, what constructive purpose is involved in writing let's pretend. It applies to virtually no one here anyway. It is a provocative and indecent dialogue style. It satisfies nothing decent.

I hope one day you are willing to wear moccasins while in this thread. No expectations, just hope.

Many drank the trump Kool aid..he is a con man. This community is not the place for spreading his conspiracies and attempting to convince others of this nonsense.
He lost..

So I have put this thread on ignore. Believe what you believe, support who you support. If you want to believe the Trump will be president again fine if you want to browbeat the actual president, that's fine too.
I will say I find it interesting that for a personality type that dislikes conflicts as much as the INFJ does if there is an unusual amount of it around these issues.

Post on Telegram:

A mathematician said that the chances of 5 states stopping their vote counting at the same time are:

It’s astronomical odds!

Join @CBKNEWS

Were you trying to say that no fire extinguishers were used as weapons against the police? It would seem so but infact that was not the case as the affidavit that @SlowUpTake posted demonstrates. Your response is apparently an invitation to anyone trying to make sense of this ongoing discussion as to what is true and what is deception is to read a long article about the Steele dossier.

Indeed! You did ask, then ASSUMED (and stated) the worst.....(before you had time to get an answer) pulease you are now just embarrassing yourself.

If you are going to mis-represent things at least use something that would take me 10-15 minutes to dis-credit.

This is from post in this thread #1262.

So, what were you trying to say?

So, what were you trying to say?

In post #1251 I wasn't "saying" anything. I simply offered documentation that stipulates that the police officer was NOT killed by being in the head by a fire extinguisher because (drum roll pulease) he wasn't!

In post #1254 I offered that the police officer wasn't killed by being hit in the head by the fire extinguisher because (grab on to your seats everyone this may come as a shock) he WASN'T!

I thought they were rather self-explanatory.

Reactions: Kgal
In post #1251 I wasn't "saying" anything. I simply offered documentation that stipulates that the police officer was NOT killed by being in the head by a fire extinguisher because (drum roll pulease) he wasn't!

In post #1254 I offered that the police officer wasn't killed by being hit in the head by the fire extinguisher because (grab on to your seats everyone this may come as a shock) he WASN'T!

I thought they were rather self-explanatory.
but did you not post the stories correcting the wide spread acceptance of a police officer being beaten with a fire extinguisher and later dying as not being true in response to assertions of violence at the capital directed toward police? (post 1248 which you quoted in your post) or am I misinterpreting?
I point this out because it is a pattern with your posts. You insinuate something and then become outraged when called out on it.
There was violence at the capitol on jan 6, it was instigated and orchestrated by far right supporters of Donald Trump and he may well have inspired and relished it. To what extent he did we don't know, not because it is unknowable but because the politics of the moment make it hard to determine. Now ...feel free to respond with indignation.

Reactions: mintoots and slant
but did you not post the stories correcting the wide spread acceptance of a police officer being beaten with a fire extinguisher and later dying as not being true in response to assertions of violence at the capital directed toward police? (post 1248 which you quoted in your post) or am I misinterpreting?
I point this out because it is a pattern with your posts. You insinuate something and then become outraged when called out on it.
There was violence at the capitol on jan 6, it was instigated and orchestrated by far right supporters of Donald Trump and he may well have inspired and relished it. To what extent he did we don't know, not because it is unknowable but because the politics of the moment make it hard to determine. Now ...feel free to respond with indignation.

Good try! This "approach" only works with people that don't understand what this premise is or how it works. Sadly, for you, I understand both. Assertions eh? No, I posted nothing about assertions and, yes again! Of course you are mis-interpreting. Pattern? Pattern you say! I don't "insinuate" (you are accusing me of being an insinuator?) anything, I say what I mean. Outraged? How pray tell would you know if I am outraged, you have a camera in my house? (Which still wouldn't tell you that I am outraged because.....drum roll pulease, I am not outraged.) OK we can both agree that there was indeed violence at the Capitol on January 6th (2021). The only person murdered by that "violence" was an un-armed ex military female who posed no threat to anyone (which is typically in normal places called murder). We will not agree that it was instigated and/or orchestrated by far right supporters of Donald (you forgot the J) Trump. You have not a single clue or knowledge of Trump's state of mind before, during or after. OK I'll bite why are the "politics of the moment" making it hard to determine? Reply with indignation......now you are calling me an indigniator you scufflaw you!

Now to put the ball back in your court........why won't "they" (I am not sure who has ultimate responsibility but I am GUESSING it is Pelosi) release the 14,000 HOURS of video from the cameras that captured it all? It is too damning to the Trump supporters? Let us assume that Trump did instigate this, why didn't the Secret Service make ANY attempt to sequester (look it up) Trump from the obvious insurrection? During the June peaceful riots in D.C. Trump was taken to an ultra safe location within the White House.

Love/fifteen..............

Sadly this will only fuel the left but, it is an interesting read. No, this is NOT an "approved" news source and yes it is biased not in your favor, it is still interesting reading.
https://dailyangle.com/articles/fbi-agent-undermines-pelosi-s-claim-of-insurrection-incitement

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...out-possibility-violence-riot-senior-n1253646

Now this IS an approved news source. Either side will come away with different conclusions I am sure but, it does demonstrate that at least a couple of people with "FBI" as part of their personal pronouns...lied.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/01...planned-attack-not-motivated-by-trump-speech/
Probably not an approved source.
Yet again I want to thank those who motivate me to research these stories....I would never had known a lot of these details.

Last edited:
Reactions: o2b