Trump will win again | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

The crazy thing is that his approval is actually going up right now... That's how fucked this country is.

Incumbent leader in a crisis always gets a boost regardless of who they are. The death toll isn't too high at the moment either, thanks to the hard work of the US Medical Institution.

That would change if the death toll climbs into the tens or hundreds of thousands (which it realistically could).

The 'Reopening' of the US next week could be the pivotal point. If that happens the viruses will spread faster and the body count will rise. Then it'll start hitting the President and his decision.

However if that doesn't happen, or the US is lucky and the viruses start naturally dying off in the warmer months, then yes this will be seen as a success by the sitting President, regardless of the circumstances, the ends will be all that is judged. Not the means.

Ran across this today so it is probably old news.

8b3fc947a35061acdfe2afe2a1dcac1b45ebfa6bf0efd6b9a22ab9544de14dca.png

I'm beginning to think maybe Biden has a chance if Bernie and he work closely.

If enough Sanderite Progressives can be convinced to hold their nose, or at least not vote Republican, then maybe...

He'll do better with African Americans than Clinton. Hyspanics... well... maybe.

Uncle Joe despite the possible creepyness does seem less threatening than Clinton in many ways. Less overty Authoritarian.

I'm going to be watching with interest. Might give early indicators for how the next UK election will go since Labour have started to moderate themselves back towards the Center after their crushing defeat in 2019.

I think Biden will win. It's gonna be interesting to see his choice of VP, though. He already said it's gonna be a woman, so that probably leaves Warren, Harris or Klobuchar.

Warren would appeal to the left and would be a good balance to Biden who is considered more of a centrist.

Harris would appeal to the Black voters, although they are strongly pro democrat anyway. She probably won't make much of a difference.

Klobuchar is the most bi-partisan and might swing the undecided voters.

Reactions: Sandie33
I think Biden will win. It's gonna be interesting to see his choice of VP, though. He already said it's gonna be a woman, so that probably leaves Warren, Harris or Klobuchar.

Warren would appeal to the left and would be a good balance to Biden who is considered more of a centrist.

Harris would appeal to the Black voters, although they are strongly pro democrat anyway. She probably won't make much of a difference.

Klobuchar is the most bi-partisan and might swing the undecided voters.
Fat chance!! No way I would vote for Biden. Would rather have Trump a second term than a phony corporate Democrat that cannot even speak in coherent sentences.

Until the Democrat party stops picking piss poor candidates they will continue to lose. And who knows what kind of candidate the right will have after Trump's second term? Dems running the country into the ground...

Reactions: Reason

He's losing Republican voters to Biden, too.

“I’d vote for a tuna fish sandwich before I’d vote for Donald Trump again.” lol
https://rvat.org/

I have no idea how it will turn out in November though.

Reactions: philostam

He's losing Republican voters to Biden, too.

“I’d vote for a tuna fish sandwich before I’d vote for Donald Trump again.” lol
https://rvat.org/

I have no idea how it will turn out in November though.
I live in one of the most conservative states in the country, and a state that preferences mitt Romney over Trump. There has been no change in attitude towards Trump. If anything people love him more now. I am highly suspicious of the idea that conservatives are turning their backs on him. That's wishful thinking.

Reactions: Reason and acd
We might be ok if Trump wins again if Democrats win majorities in house and Senate. I'm really concerned about him appointing more supreme court justices.

Reactions: slant
I live in one of the most conservative states in the country, and a state that preferences mitt Romney over Trump. There has been no change in attitude towards Trump. If anything people love him more now. I am highly suspicious of the idea that conservatives are turning their backs on him. That's wishful thinking.

You think that site is fake?

Looks like he's slipping a little in UT.

Reactions: David54 and slant
I think the perception that conservatives are going to vote for Biden instead of trump is incorrect
It is really hard to see any conservative changing their mind. The ones I know seem to cling to him even more when he does something truly awful. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing.

I'm probably going to vote Biden now because this election is bigger than myself and my personal ideals.
Same here. Loved Bernie. Not a Biden fan... But he appears to be the lesser of 2 evils. I have friends in Chicago who sent me pictures of a mail truck vandalized with "Skin Trump alive!" Hard to see how we can make it through another 4 years. Things are really bad. He has done nothing but stoke division.

Last edited:
The lesser of two evils will always produce a deeper evil. By allowing the system to manipulate us, that no matter who they put up we will always vote for them because the alternative is too terrible, they can do whatever they want. There is no incentive to change.

If you had two fast food options and those were the only things you could eat and one marketed themselves as "not as unhealthy as the other but still terrible for you!" This is an unacceptable situation to be in. What motivation does a corporation have to change if we don't put financial pressure on them?

Well if those are the only two options the alternative is to starve. But if you stop buying for long enough it turns up the heat. The companies would rather make a profit and change to placate the customer that to go bankrupt. Our thinking is so short sighted that we will continue to purchase the slightly better food that's still making us sick out of fear. That's exactly where they want you to be.