Trump will win again | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

A political hoax? Really? Mother Nature doesn't have a party, she is the party, and she doesn't give a swipe of one rats tail who her oppressive opponent is...
Not everything in life is about political competition. People should get a grip. We are not immune to the natural order of things. Virus and bacteria are things, people are not...wash yer hands.

Oh he's got it all under control!

"We're order a lot of supplies," Trump told reporters on Friday. "We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that, frankly, we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical."
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-ordering-elements-of-medical-coronavirus-2020-2

Dumb. Ass.

giphy.gif

It's no yolk! He single-handedly will find the cure! (Let's see if he can cure Dumassitis too :tearsofjoy:)

They want Biden up against Trump. Its 2016 all over again.

Trump will win again... but we'll see...

This is the same thought I had. Idk if Biden is as reviled as Clinton but the Republicans got a head start on fabricating more conspiracy theories than any of the other candidates.

Ok so Amy K. just dropped out. Buttigieg is out. Steyer is out. Biden, Sanders, and Bloomberg are now the Trump challengers

I now think The party is going to try to block Sanders and Bloomberg will drop out after Super Tuesday. They want Biden up against Trump. Its 2016 all over again.

Warren's still not dropped out officially. There will be pressure on her now though.

Tomorrow we will know if this is true or if people are feelin the Bern.

If it's Biden v Drumpf then the orange cheeto sees his shadow and imperialism returns for another four years.

Exciting stuff.

Ok so Amy K. just dropped out. Buttigieg is out. Steyer is out. Biden, Sanders, and Bloomberg are now the Trump challengers

I now think The party is going to try to block Sanders and Bloomberg will drop out after Super Tuesday. They want Biden up against Trump. Its 2016 all over again.

Nope. I heard through the grapevine Joe just scored $29 million plus. Perhaps he can out buy the Reptillian. After all, the Republicans sold the Presidency to the highest bidder in 2016. :p

Also, WTF Google?

View attachment 64339

Why bother reporting at 1%? And Sanders has won already with Bloomberg at 24.3% ?

Google, what you smoking.
Looks like they're gonna screw Bernie again.
Back to choosing between a giant douche and a shit sandwich.

ssga4.jpg

At least Bloomberg just dropped out.
We seriously needed his billionaire ass like a bullet to the head.

Uh oh. It doesn't look good, right?

Crazy Bernice or Creepy Joe?

Y'all needed a nice, middling, calm person to beat Trump I would have thought. Still, I suppose Biden can ride the coat tails of Obama but his creepy touching habit is going to get brought up and I can see it screwing him.

Edit: by no means are we any better over here. Our Bernie lost in a massive landslide to an obvious psychopath.