Trump will win again | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

At least Bloomberg just dropped out.
We seriously needed his billionaire ass like a bullet to the head.

Uh oh. It doesn't look good, right?

Crazy Bernice or Creepy Joe?

Y'all needed a nice, middling, calm person to beat Trump I would have thought. Still, I suppose Biden can ride the coat tails of Obama but his creepy touching habit is going to get brought up and I can see it screwing him.

Edit: by no means are we any better over here. Our Bernie lost in a massive landslide to an obvious psychopath.

Contraversial opinion.

The winner of the 2020 election depends on the Coronavirus.

If it gets work due to government failure and tens to hundreds of thousands die, the Dems stand a chance because it makes the Executive look bad.

If it clears up before November and its just a blip on the radar, given the economy is likely to improve the incumbent wins because both Biden and Bernie have issues that the Republicans can exploit.

It doesn't work with the President because as we saw last election, his issues become his strengths because he is like Bizzaro, all political gravity seems to be reversed on him. The worse he looks and the more hate he gathers, the more support he has.

Death is a bigger problem though. Too much and moderates-right wing voters may think again and choose a Dem who can handle the crisis. But thats only if the crisis expands.

Contraversial opinion.

If it gets work due to government failure and tens to hundreds of thousands die, the Dems stand a chance because it makes the Executive look bad.

If it clears up before November and its just a blip on the radar, given the economy is likely to improve the incumbent wins because both Biden and Bernie have issues that the Republicans can exploit.

It doesn't work with the President because as we saw last election, his issues become his strengths because he is like Bizzaro, all political gravity seems to be reversed on him. The worse he looks and the more hate he gathers, the more support he has.

Death is a bigger problem though. Too much and moderates-right wing voters may think again and choose a Dem who can handle the crisis. But thats only if the crisis expands.
Very interesting article:
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/20...overnment-arm-helped-cause-daniel-greenfield/

That’s because the actual decisions are being made by bureaucrats based on existing protocols.

The best example of this was the decision to fly back infected American passengers from the Diamond Princess. This fateful decision helped spread the virus inside the United States.

President Trump had been told that nobody with the coronavirus would be flown to America.

The State Department decided to do it anyway without telling him and only made the announcement shortly after the planes landed in the United States.

According to the Washington Post, as unfriendly an outlet to the administration as there is, "Trump has since had several calls with top White House officials to say he should have been told, that it should have been his decision and that he did not agree with the decision that was made."

Who in the State Department actually made the decision? That’s a very good question.

According to a State Department briefing, the missions were carried out by the Directorate of Operational Medicine within the Bureau of Medical Services. You might think that sounds like it would be part of HHS or NIH, but the Bureau of Medical Services is actually an arm of the State Department.

The Directorate of Operational Medicine is a part of the Bureau assigned to deal with crisis response with a $250 million portfolio and a lot of employees that almost no one outside D.C. ever heard of. At least unless you remember an event at which Barack Obama honored Dr. William Walters, the head of the Directorate, for evacuating Ebola patients to the United States.

"Now, remember, the decision to move Kent back to the United States was controversial. Some worried about bringing the disease to our shores. But what folks like William knew was that we had to make the decisions based not on fear, but on science," Obama said.

By “some”, Obama meant, among others, Trump, who had been a strong critic of the move.

As it may be, I think it was only matter of time it hit the US anyway. The US has been allowing US Ctiizens to come back to the US for days before and people had not visable symptons.

If true (not saying it is, we'd some more cooberating sources), that's pretty dodgy. Though if it is I'm sure the Republicans will scream about it and be a major drum to bang in the election (though they could do it even if it isn't true. But if its not true and the Republican media say nothing I think its a Dead Herring).

However I feel it was just a speeding up of the inevitable. You can't easily stop a virus that shows no symptoms whilst still infectious. Its why its so dangerous.

New At least Bloomberg just dropped out.
We seriously needed his billionaire ass like a bullet to the head

If it gets work due to government failure and tens to hundreds of thousands die

The worse he looks and the more hate he gathers, the more support he has.

@ReasonEnduring , just borrowing your words;)

Here's a thought. With COVID-19 being unpredictable in its unfinished mutating and conspiritorial beginnings; What if we are without a candidate because the virus isn't prejudiced as to race, creed, color, nor mammilian descent or not.

Who will we vote in then, if there is anyone qualified left to vote in?

My 2-cent for a penny return thought is, the President has already got a team analyzing how he can make money off the virus. With a confirmed case just 14 miles from my home being wisked away in the night to quarantine, only to land on the front page of the free paper helps me make my voting decision, and it ain't Trump.:D

@ReasonEnduring , just borrowing your words;)

Here's a thought. With COVID-19 being unpredictable in its unfinished mutating and conspiritorial beginnings; What if we are without a candidate because the virus isn't prejudiced as to race, creed, color, nor mammilian descent or not.

Who will we vote in then, if there is anyone qualified left to vote in?

My 2-cent for a penny return thought is, the President has already got a team analyzing how he can make money off the virus. With a confirmed case just 14 miles from my home being wisked away in the night to quarantine, only to land on the front page of the free paper helps me make my voting decision, and it ain't Trump.:D

Vice Presidents face off against each other I guess?

Bernie Sander's Campaign has died in Michigan. He needed to carry Michigan to have a fighting chance.

He won't win Florida, his Castro remarks will see Cubans turn out in thousands to spite him.

Its Biden vs Trump.

Going to be interesting, I wonder who Biden will pick as VP... Kamela Harris seems possible. Ideally to tick all the boxes he wants an African American Woman.

Needs to be an African American because they will help carry him to victory on the back of the Obama wave. A woman will send the messages the DNC wants.

Any other African American Woman win the Senate or Congress that are viable VP picks?

They also might want a Progressive, but not anyone too radical. Bernie, Warren and Tulsi are all out. Cortez is too young and radical.

Also Biden's age make it seem that his VP might take the throne before his term ends so they want someone they can trust holding the reigns.

Honestly, in Trump vs Biden I don't know who wins. I'm not so sure of a Trump victory.

Do Obama era ideas hold with the moderate majority when they aren't being spoken by Clinton? Does a large African American turn out flip the 2/3 States Joe needs to win? I honestly don't know.

Biden's could be the amazing ressurection campaign. That which was dead may never die.

Everyone though he was dead after Iowa and New Hampshire. But here we are. Could a corpse campaign shamble all the way to the White House?

I'm curious to see how donny avoids debating Biden. . cause you know he wont'

He might, you know how the President likes measuring... egos in public.

Plus he'll want to talk about how well the economy is doing and mock Biden's speech.

Ironically Bden's strength is similiar to Trump's strength last time around. Biden's weaknesses are all on display. People aren't judging him for his personality they're judging him on his ideology and policies.

Everyone knows he's weak and bad speaker. The question comes down to is he better than Trump.

It was the same with Trump. His actions and words were so incendiary they lost their meaning because any words against him became "Yes, and?"

Everyone knew what he was like, so it came down to - is he better than Clinton?

Same question, different roles...

Good debate this time. Works better with a 2 man debate.

Would be better with 2 people who weren't over 70 but nevermind.

Bernie with some good hits but, man, defending China is never a good look. It doesn't matter if they had a good health or education, it probably would have been better under a Democratic regime rather than a Communist one. A Presidential debate isn't the time or place to praise China's advancement under Communism. That should be done through private channels or a press statement after dealing with them. Time and place.

Biden still slow and his starting cough was a bit worrying but it was held together. Still probably going to win but far from the perfect candidate. His VP will matter a lot. Needs to be a competant women and not just a token pick.

I'm really kind of shocked at the popularity of collusion russiagate threads here. The mainstream left's insistence to focus on Russia colluding with Trump as opposed to taking accountability for Hilary Clinton having been a poor candidate is astounding, and will indeed hurt their re-election chances for 2020 midterms.

Currently we're stuck between the likes of Kamala Harris, who laughs about putting parents in prison if their children miss too many days of school, and Joe Biden who doesn't understand economic realities for the younger generation
If this is the reality party dems insists on we're gonna lose the 2020 because me and many others sure as hell ain't gonna vote for these people, nor go along with this russiagate narrative.

there isn't hope for your country if trump wins again after this shitshow

(has sound) https://gfycat.com/impeccableoffensivedarklingbeetle

there isn't hope for your country if trump wins again after this shitshow

(has sound) https://gfycat.com/impeccableoffensivedarklingbeetle

You ever read the history of the United States? This isn't new, the US has a habit of having rather extreme leaders.

However, Winston Churchill put it best - "The Americans will always do the right thing. But only after they've tried everything else first."

The US will come back around, it always does. Might take a longer route to get there but the US is a nation founded on Liberty and that never completely goes away. Just misplaced once in a while.