Trump will win again | Page 26 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

The lesser of two evils will always produce a deeper evil. By allowing the system to manipulate us, that no matter who they put up we will always vote for them because the alternative is too terrible, they can do whatever they want. There is no incentive to change.

If you had two fast food options and those were the only things you could eat and one marketed themselves as "not as unhealthy as the other but still terrible for you!" This is an unacceptable situation to be in. What motivation does a corporation have to change if we don't put financial pressure on them?

Well if those are the only two options the alternative is to starve. But if you stop buying for long enough it turns up the heat. The companies would rather make a profit and change to placate the customer that to go bankrupt. Our thinking is so short sighted that we will continue to purchase the slightly better food that's still making us sick out of fear. That's exactly where they want you to be.
Maybe for someone like Ted Cruz, I'd agree. Trump is too extreme. It will take a generation to undo the damage already.

Maybe for someone like Ted Cruz, I'd agree. Trump is too extreme. It will take a generation to undo the damage already.
Trump is a trend. I do not believe the conservative party will return to Ted Cruz days. We will have to see what candidate they put up after Trump has served 2 terms, but my sense is that they willbwill just as extreme. In that sense, this will continue for as long as we are willing to tolerate it. I realize I have no proof for my theory... Only time will tell. But that is my sense. That is why I see this solution as a non solution.

How I feel about it is that things have already been decided in Trump's favor as the Dems Had a candidate but they threw that out when they chose Biden over Sanders. Biden is just a tool who's only purpose that if ever elected is to kick the bucket so whoever he had selected for VP gets the presidency beyond that he has Long history of being two faced and crooked. I am still amazed most of all is that he is a known rapist yet everyone is cool with that even the feminists. The left will likely get their chance in 2024 or 2028 when the country is well on its way to collapse along with the rest of the world for which the honeymoon would be very short lived.

On the side I do see popularity of both parties collapsing and there being real efforts towards forming a third party that represents mainstream Americans rather than the elites that the two parties currently serve.

My prediction that Trump will win again, with a popular vote this time too. There were a lot more defectors from the left than from the right during the last 4 years. Trump had a strong start and got even more influential as time went. Especially after dems have elected a really weak candidate.

There was one chance to take him down if the economy went under due to covid19, but that don't seem like happening, at least for now.

I think Trump would lose comfortably if the vote was today.

He cannot antagonize Biden as much as Clinton. Now Trump is the president, so focus is on him. He's not a wildcard and an underdog anymore.

Good thing for Biden is also that he was endorsed by Bernie, so he will attract more of the left wing democratic voters than Clinton did. Especially if he also appoints Warren as his VP.

Trump handled both the pandemic and protests terribly and is losing points across the board. Some black voters sat out the 2016 election and I hope now they'll be back to support Obama's VP.

The world needs to get rid of this clown.

Last edited:
I am still amazed most of all is that he is a known rapist yet everyone is cool with that even the feminists.
Well nothing has really been proven to be fair, but the hypocrisy of yeeting other people out of office for any accusation but then circling the wagons around Biden is a little ridiculous.

Rules for thee but not for me

I think the vote today would go to Biden. I think the market is anticipating a Biden win. But, it’s not even halfway through the year yet...I know, hard to believe...and who knows. Aliens can invade and I wouldn’t even bat an eye.

REMEMBER EVERYONE

Even on election night everyone thought Hillary had it in the bag. Everyone was shocked to see Trump had won. Do not let the news pull wool over your eyes. They'll tell ya biden is leading just like Hillary was leading! Yet what ended up happening?

REMEMBER EVERYONE

Even on election night everyone thought Hillary had it in the bag. Everyone was shocked to see Trump had won. Do not let the news pull wool over your eyes. They'll tell ya biden is leading just like Hillary was leading! Yet what ended up happening?

Two major factors have not been mentioned in your comparison to 2016. One: Trump is not going to let us have an election if he thinks he will loose. He will invent some scenario or do some kind of temper tantrum about mangos in Bolivia, and then get his stooges to come up with a slipshod plan to stall the election. Two: If half his base dies of Coronavirus and half of the remaining half inadvertently kill their loved ones..feel guilty and don't vote. And the ones left, can't figure out how to mail in a ballot: well, who the hell is gonna be left to vote for him. I've seen people who NEVER talk politics get livid over his stunt with tear gasing protesters for a church photo-op. A lot of libertarians who like Trump are out after seeing him violate people's personal liberty. Establishment republicans are FINALLY turning on him. We are in uncharted times and everyone acts like the same rules from 2016 still apply. they don't. This is a dystopian present. The rules have flipped topsy turvy. May the odds be ever in our favor. PS: I am 99.9 percent certain Joe Biden is a rapist, I hate that....to my core, but I'm still voting (mail-in) for his old pervy ass. *sigh* 'MERICA!

I am 99.9 percent certain Joe Biden is a rapist, I hate that....to my core, but I'm still voting (mail-in) for his old pervy ass. *sigh* 'MERICA!

So you would rather vote for a known rapist rather than currently standing president because of conspiracy theory that he would subbotage the election? To be fare and square, Trump has not been the greatest president of all, but he did not do that bad either: no wars have been started, the country did not turn into dictatorship and the economy has been good. Recent negative events have not been his fault either.

To be fare and square, Trump has not been the greatest president of all, but he did not do that bad either: no wars have been started, the country did not turn into dictatorship and the economy has been good. Recent negative events have not been his fault either.

Among other things, "the country did not turn into a dictatorship" is a pretty low bar. As for recent negative events (i.e. Covid-19), his lack of response is absolutely his fault. Every day is now another 9-11 with more Americans dead than WW1 so far and counting. His administration hasn't taken any action, and he wont even lead by example by putting a mask on himself. Instead, handling this crisis has been left to subordinate levels of government while he acts like a toddler, and what is worse is that he has contributed to the politicizing of the crisis because now in America you're a scumsucking Democrat if you wear a mask, which is beyond stupid. He has contributed heavily to the protests/riots/unrest going on as well by being racist and encouraging escalation (i.e. his twitter message "When the looting starts, the shooting starts").

Tens of thousands of deaths are on his hands now, making him one of the worst, if not the worst, president in US history. Covid was unavoidable, but a competent response from the federal government could have made it much less severe than it is.

So you would rather vote for a known rapist rather than currently standing president because of conspiracy theory that he would subbotage the election? To be fare and square, Trump has not been the greatest president of all, but he did not do that bad either: no wars have been started, the country did not turn into dictatorship and the economy has been good. Recent negative events have not been his fault either.
Ask me that question after I actually do vote for the rapist...I haven't done it yet. Trump is horrible, I gave him a million and 13 chances. That guy is a mischievous dark wizard here to cause chaos. I don't give a shit that he's a bad person, I give a shit that he's a bad person with power. His goal is to destabilize everything he can. I think the presidency is a farce at this point, just put a clown in and hope they don't kill us all. Also did you not notice the 125 thousand Americans are dead from coronavirus. I watched the big orange guy completely botch the response in every possible way known to man with my own eyes and brain, not a conspiracy theory. The dude is declaring war on America by letting us die every day. Oh I could go on and on... If you seriously think Trump hasn't been that bad you need to research better cuz you are so far off it's almost laughable...PS the country is totally a dictatorship take your blinders off and wake up. El presidente is a rapist too btw so if you vote or voted for him...well that kinda squashes your argument.

Reactions: philostam
Vote for Biden, then we can find someone better.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
I dont normal engage with those who spout conspiracy theories. . but I'll make an exception here. . the president learned months ago that russia is paying a bounty to the Taliban to kill Americans. . he has done nothing. .there are over 125,000 dead from a national health crisis he is pretending doesn't exist. . . personally, I believe he has betrayed the nation and should be prosecuted as a traitor for allowing Americans at war to be killed for hire. . .

I dont normal engage with those who spout conspiracy theories. . but I'll make an exception here. . the president learned months ago that russia is paying a bounty to the Taliban to kill Americans. . he has done nothing. .there are over 125,000 dead from a national health crisis he is pretending doesn't exist. . . personally, I believe he has betrayed the nation and should be prosecuted as a traitor for allowing Americans at war to be killed for hire. . .
THIS THIS THIS! thank you for putting it so succinctly