Trump will win again | Page 27 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by slant, Apr 17, 2019.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 35 users.
More threads by slant
  1. Faye

Faye ^_^
    Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Among other things, "the country did not turn into a dictatorship" is a pretty low bar. As for recent negative events (i.e. Covid-19), his lack of response is absolutely his fault. Every day is now another 9-11 with more Americans dead than WW1 so far and counting. His administration hasn't taken any action, and he wont even lead by example by putting a mask on himself. Instead, handling this crisis has been left to subordinate levels of government while he acts like a toddler, and what is worse is that he has contributed to the politicizing of the crisis because now in America you're a scumsucking Democrat if you wear a mask, which is beyond stupid. He has contributed heavily to the protests/riots/unrest going on as well by being racist and encouraging escalation (i.e. his twitter message "When the looting starts, the shooting starts").

Tens of thousands of deaths are on his hands now, making him one of the worst, if not the worst, president in US history. Covid was unavoidable, but a competent response from the federal government could have made it much less severe than it is.

2. Whiskey Snow

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Ask me that question after I actually do vote for the rapist...I haven't done it yet. Trump is horrible, I gave him a million and 13 chances. That guy is a mischievous dark wizard here to cause chaos. I don't give a shit that he's a bad person, I give a shit that he's a bad person with power. His goal is to destabilize everything he can. I think the presidency is a farce at this point, just put a clown in and hope they don't kill us all. Also did you not notice the 125 thousand Americans are dead from coronavirus. I watched the big orange guy completely botch the response in every possible way known to man with my own eyes and brain, not a conspiracy theory. The dude is declaring war on America by letting us die every day. Oh I could go on and on... If you seriously think Trump hasn't been that bad you need to research better cuz you are so far off it's almost laughable...PS the country is totally a dictatorship take your blinders off and wake up. El presidente is a rapist too btw so if you vote or voted for him...well that kinda squashes your argument.

philostam likes this.
  3. dragulagu

dragulagu Galactic Explorer

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
  4. Vict

Vict mechanical and habitual agent
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISTP
    Enneagram:
    Vote for Biden, then we can find someone better.

#524 Vict, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    acd likes this.
  5. Aneirin

Aneirin AKA, David
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    type 4w5
    I dont normal engage with those who spout conspiracy theories. . but I'll make an exception here. . the president learned months ago that russia is paying a bounty to the Taliban to kill Americans. . he has done nothing. .there are over 125,000 dead from a national health crisis he is pretending doesn't exist. . . personally, I believe he has betrayed the nation and should be prosecuted as a traitor for allowing Americans at war to be killed for hire. . .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wyote, Whiskey Snow and acd like this.
  6. Whiskey Snow

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Chances of him dying of old age while in office are high too so as long as he picks a VP I can tolerate... here's hoping

7. Whiskey Snow

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    THIS THIS THIS! thank you for putting it so succinctly