Trump will win again | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

If that happens I will do a Paddy Ashdown and eat my hat.
Fine, how about we all chip in and buy you this one?
5c9e2db499374978a785388652287fdd.jpg

Contraversial candidate gets support from a country looking to cause division? Whaaaaat?

Russia was backing populists in both the Dems and Republicans last election. Whoever won it would cause division and Russia got back on its investment as the US is more divided than ever.

DId even better with Brexit, Putin's laughing his ass off.

Contraversial candidate gets support from a country looking to cause division? Whaaaaat?

Russia was backing populists in both the Dems and Republicans last election. Whoever won it would cause division and Russia got back on its investment as the US is more divided than ever.

DId even better with Brexit, Putin's laughing his ass off.
The candidates aren't the cause of the division but a symptom of the entrenched corrupt political establishment in America. And I don't believe this for a second, they're just smearing Bernie to try to fuck him over again.

The candidates aren't the cause of the division but a symptom of the entrenched corrupt political establishment in America. And I don't believe this for a second, they're just smearing Bernie to try to fuck him over again.
Here is who is really afraid of what in regard to Sanders or Warren winning -

Leaked audio: Mike Bloomberg trashes
Obama and vows to "defend the banks" in Goldman Sachs speech
https://www.salon.com/2020/02/25/le...-to-defend-the-banks-in-goldman-sachs-speech/

"Well, to start, my first campaign platform would be to defend the banks, and you know how well that's gonna sell in this country,"
Bloomberg told the crowd.
...then laughs.

.... Well yes, he is the front runner and they want to beat him. This isn't rugby its always going to get dirty. And they aren't wrong, there is a sizable portion of the population who worries about Bernie's plans for no Private Healthcare and free benefits for illegal immigrants.

But we'll see how that plays if Bernie wins the primary and goes up against Trump. And if he loses we'll see how his successor does in 4 years after Trump's second term.

Here is who is really afraid of what in regard to Sanders or Warren winning -

...then laughs.

Yeah, Bloomberg is a massive vanity project... Why did he even bother.

I am terribly concerned that trumps ignorance is going to shepherd the virus here, as he is not taking it seriously and has appointed a person with a terrible history of managing disease to head the response. He doesn't get it, and he is surrounded by fools that allow him to remain ignorant, and deny the science. . for instance, telling us that we are close to a vaccine. . that is a lie. .

I am terribly concerned that trumps ignorance is going to shepherd the virus here, as he is not taking it seriously and has appointed a person with a terrible history of managing disease to head the response. He doesn't get it, and he is surrounded by fools that allow him to remain ignorant, and deny the science. . for instance, telling us that we are close to a vaccine. . that is a lie. .
And who did he appoint to be "in charge"...Pence.
I'll let him speak for himself -
Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 8.31.10 AM.png

Yes, yes you are.

And who did he appoint to be "in charge"...Pence.
I'll let him speak for himself -
Yes, yes you are.

To be honest people don't give the Preident enough credit. This is an obvious but sensible play for him.

If it goes well he's the one who put Pence in charge and he looks good.

If it goes bad, well Pence was in charge so its his fuck up and he can throw him under the bus.

This is standard management behaviour 101.

Now people will die horribly if this goes badly but that's not the point now is it...

To be honest people don't give the Preident enough credit. This is an obvious but sensible play for him.

If it goes well he's the one who put Pence in charge and he looks good.

If it goes bad, well Pence was in charge so its his fuck up and he can throw him under the bus.

This is standard management behaviour 101.

Now people will die horribly if this goes badly but that's not the point now is it...
I'll give him credit for this great idea! :tonguewink:
(EDIT - fake quote - guess I'm guilty.
That just goes to show you what happens when you tweet crazy misspelled shit all the time, kinda like the boy who cried wolf...this would be a perfectly plausible wacky quote by T.)
lmao

87584023_3562503970490988_8592546421742239744_o.jpg

Dow "Joans"??

Last edited:
"It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear," Trump said at the White House Thursday as the virus marched across Asia and Europe after US officials said the US should brace for severe disruption to everyday life.
The President also warned that things could "get worse before it gets better," but he added it could "maybe go away. We'll see what happens. Nobody really knows."
we're fucked

I'll give him credit for this great idea! :tonguewink:

View attachment 64045

Dow "Joans"??

There is indeed a minor problem with this "quote". Shaun Usher, who created the tweet, has since admitted he made it up out of whole cloth and had/has nothing to do with Trump. The ultra Conservative website Snopes has several paragraphs on the matter for anyone

There is indeed a minor problem with this "quote". Shaun Usher, who created the tweet, has since admitted he made it up out of whole cloth and had/has nothing to do with Trump. The ultra Conservative website Snopes has several paragraphs on the matter for anyone
Well then Shaun get's the credit for the wonderful idea.
Good catch, thanks.