Trump Suggests Delaying US Election in November | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Trump Suggests Delaying US Election in November

Hmmm, he didn't delay it, the injunctions didn't fly, let's see what happens when he gets his pink slip :p

Reactions: acd and slant
These motherfuckers need to go to jail
skynews-donald-trump-mike-pompeo_5168198.jpg

Still wouldn’t be totally surprised if Putin had him compromised and either threatened him with leaking embarrassing information, or manipulated him (we’ll connect you with some “Ukrainians” who can help you dig up dirt on your opponent) leading him to take a soft stance on Russia. Unlike *ahem* certain persons, I can admit that’s total conjecture, but we sure did turn a blind eye to any threat from Russia over the past four years.

Biden is taking this as though he were president already and just proceeding per plan.
Trump is just a nasty speed bump to roll on over.

It's unfortunate that the country was without a president for four years as it makes figuring out where and how to start that much harder. At least we have one again, even if he does need to wait until Jan 20th to officially do anything.

All this build up and prep, it's on Biden's own dime (assuming the election committee) and he has no problem with that as they were well funded.

Last edited:
One dangerous facet here is that he's pals with Kim Jong Un and who knows how things will play out with that relationship.
Drumpf has unequivocally made our country worse off and left a destabilized nation in the wake of his own incompetency and stupidity.

Biden is taking this as though he were president already and just proceeding per plan.

The nation needs to adopt this mentality, and leave those behind who are incapable of understanding basic logic.
Don't even argue or engage with these clowns. They don't care about the well being of others.
We are moving on from trash people.

I keep going back and forth between thinking Trump and his admins desperate attempts to hold onto power are pathetic and it will be satisfying to watch him get dragged out of office and then being concerned he just might succeed in his coup. And then wtf happens?

I keep going back and forth between thinking Trump and his admins desperate attempts to hold onto power are pathetic and it will be satisfying to watch him get dragged out of office and then being concerned he just might succeed in his coup. And then wtf happens?

Biden won. There's nothing that will stop him from taking office short of death. They just want to create further division and solidify party lines.
It's a dangerous game because people may actually revolt. But ultimately Biden will be placed into office.

Once Biden is in office revolution will not be an issue. He'll be in charge of the military at that point.
The problem lies between now and then with Trump throwing his tantrums and not accepting a simple loss as well as being in charge of the military. I hope there are some internal checks and balances that keep the generals from doing idiotic things that could endanger the country and our president elect.

Yeah, Pompeo seems about just as deep in denial as Trump.

Interesting interview with Mary Trump on what could possibly be going through Trump’s head.

I mean, normal people aren’t usually able to figure narcissists out and he seems really really far out on the spectrum. I can’t make out what’s going on except it seems, he’s in really deep denial. What worries me is he doesn’t have people around him keeping him in check and instead, seem to fuel his delusion. I mean, who goes around thinking they’re always going to win? Someone should be blasting Beck outside the White House 24/7.

I think it just says a lot about being powerful in America if criminals leading the country essentially can no longer be convicted of crimes; it will set a very bad example/precedent if he is not convicted.

Meanwhile, if you're a regular citizen, the NSA is parsing all your communications, so stay in line.

I think it just says a lot about being powerful in America if criminals leading the country essentially can no longer be convicted of crimes; it will set a very bad example/precedent if he is not convicted.

Meanwhile, if you're a regular citizen, the NSA is parsing all your communications, so stay in line.
Ivanka has been considering running for office. In the meantime she'll be attempting to turn her success in acquiring get out of jail free cards for white collar criminals into a business.