Trump Suggests Delaying US Election in November | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Trump Suggests Delaying US Election in November

TLDR
He needs executed.
Do they still do that for treason? of which he's not charged yet should be.

Meanwhile, if you're a regular citizen, the NSA is parsing all your communications, so stay in line.
Yep, I hope when the FBI, NSA, CIA, USSR, and Google are done using my network I can recoup my data charges, :tearsofjoy:

Do they still do that for treason? of which he's not charged yet should be.
Well I didn't find the video of the speech, but I found this annoying video. I would say, according to this GOP 'lawmaker' or whatever she is, yes. Yes, they or we or someone does still do that. :smileycat:

Shit I forgot the annoying video...
Here it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33
TLDR
He needs executed.
I disagree. I never saw Trump as malicious, but rather ill. He truly believes his lies and was open to all the influencers who spewed BS his way.

Convict him for inciting violence? Yes. Execute him for being a sick bastard? No.
IMHO, just pop him in an asylum, prevent him from ever holding a public office again and throw away all visitation rights.

I disagree
No! You can't.

I can say it with a clear conscious because I'm confident it won't happen. Though I do really believe there needs to be severe repercussions, otherwise we're just keeping the door open for it to happen again, or worse. Is he sick? Sure? Idk. Idc. Imo, that really shouldn't matter. This isn't a single action he can claim insanity on. He did what he did and played the game until the helicopter whisked his ass out of DC.

Well, this all worked out didn't it. Looks like we have a new president and none of the catastrophizing ended up happening

No! You can't.

I can say it with a clear conscious because I'm confident it won't happen. Though I do really believe there needs to be severe repercussions, otherwise we're just keeping the door open for it to happen again, or worse. Is he sick? Sure? Idk. Idc. Imo, that really shouldn't matter. This isn't a single action he can claim insanity on. He did what he did and played the game until the helicopter whisked his ass out of DC.
giphy.gif

Reading a few posts here makes me happy my head of state is Queen Elizabeth ii.

I can't think of a single US president who seems like a balanced non psychopath.

Reactions: noisebloom