True or False

dneecey

I am who I am.
Apr 17, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Okay, this is simple. You ask one question with the answer being true or false, and then wait for the next person to reply and leave their own true or false question.

The question can be as silly or as serious as you want. And, the answer can be just true or false or as detailed as you want it to be as long as it boils down to being true or false. :)

I will go first.

Q. Is it true that you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose? :D

Okay, this is simple. You ask one question with the answer being true or false, and then wait for the next person to reply and leave their own true or false question.

The question can be as silly or as serious as you want. And, the answer can be just true or false or as detailed as you want it to be as long as it boils down to being true or false. :)

I will go first.

Q. Is it true that you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose? :D

hmmm....I think false... in my case, at least. My friends would not let me pick their nose...

Ok. True or False--
----->The word purple is the ONLY word that no other word in the dictionary rhymes with<-----​

hmmm....I think false... in my case, at least. My friends would not let me pick their nose...

Ok. True or False--
----->The word purple is the ONLY word that no other word in the dictionary rhymes with<-----​

FALSE...hurple rhymes with purple
curple rhymes with purple

hurple is a scottish word.
still used in scotland.
it means to hobble.
or walk with a limp.

curple is a strap under the girth
of a horses saddle
to stop the saddle kicking forward :mhula:

question:In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk

I'm going to guess true.

Btw soulseeker, how did you know what hurple and curple are? Did you look the mup?

T or F- Canada has more land mass than the U.S.

False. The USA, including the 50 states and the Districy of Columbia only,
has approximately 68,416 sq km more land mass than Canada.

Two rivers run north in the USA. true or false

True. You didn't say Only Two, and you didn't say for how long they ran north.

True or False: Northern Australia is being proposed as a state by my cousin in the Senate.

Nigel Scullion, Senator of the State called Northern Territory, is among many Senators in Australia that would probably fight that. Northern Australia would consist of many States, of which all have Senators that may lose their power or job should they all be called one State. Such a consolidation of power would infer a possible Southern State, also, leaving a possibility of only two States.
"Your cousin's proposing something in the Senate" could be different than
"your cousin in the Senate". I would more easily believe your cousin to be more intelligent than to propose such a thing consolidating so much power into so few hands in the government; judging your cousin could possibly be as insightfully creative as yourself, though not necessarily.
I would say false.

Australia is too smart to consolidate power into only two states. True or false.

True.

Counter-clockwise is not backwards. True or false?

Nigel Scullion, Senator of the State called Northern Territory, is among many Senators in Australia that would probably fight that. Northern Australia would consist of many States, of which all have Senators that may lose their power or job should they all be called one State. Such a consolidation of power would infer a possible Southern State, also, leaving a possibility of only two States.
"Your cousin's proposing something in the Senate" could be different than
"your cousin in the Senate". I would more easily believe your cousin to be more intelligent than to propose such a thing consolidating so much power into so few hands in the government; judging your cousin could possibly be as insightfully creative as yourself, though not necessarily.
I would say false.

Australia is too smart to consolidate power into only two states. True or false.
Hah! It's true.

Also, neither backwards or forwards. so true.

True or false: Shai Gar didn't post a true/false on purpose.

false, shaigar is a forgetful bastard

true or false; sex rituals, tantric, satanic, thelemic or otherwise are the ultimate state of sexual exploration and mastery

I'm going to guess true.

Btw soulseeker, how did you know what hurple and curple are? Did you look the mup?

T or F- Canada has more land mass than the U.S.

oopsie.. sorry this is a SUPER LATE REPLY....uhmm..i googled it.. :)

yeah it's TRUE

True or false, This thread sucks

false, I think this is an awesome thread. :D

True or False? A snail can sleep for 4 years?

True or False? A snail can sleep for 4 years?

Uh, is it cheating if I google it? lol.

To be fair, I was going to say outrageously false, but I'd be only partly right. Most sources claim that they can hibernate for up to three years.

The first couple to be shone in bed together on prime time television was Wilma and Fred Flintstone. True or False?

:m059::m114::m049:

The first couple to be shone in bed together on prime time television was Wilma and Fred Flintstone. True or False?

......*Reads THEDARINGHATRICKS's Last post*.....

.........*Thinks to Self*:m083:

...*Scratches Head*.....

*inner self tries to answer*....O-O-O MAYBE-:m200:...no wait...
*Thinks again*......

:m049:...nooo that cant be it...

*Does a little dance*:m202:...

*Makes a little Love*...:m026:-

*Gets down tonight*:m2::m168:

I HAVE IT!:m059:

The answer is false!.......*crowd goes silent*...

*waits for response*...:m169:

Question;
True or False; A tribe in Africa called the DANKA, Washes their hair in Their cattles Urien to style there hair a certain color for popularity?​

True. *Dinka*

Omanians usually greet each other by shaking hands.

True or False: It is common to find out what you want to do in life when you're in high school.

I like this game. Why's no one playing?? lol

Odysseus had two sons, one named Calchas.