Trolls, elves and other mythical beings | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Trolls, elves and other mythical beings

I've seen little people in paintings or pictures. When they realized I could see them a game of peekaboo started. They would slowly raise a head hiding behind something like they couldn't believe I was watching. I've also see trolls running through a stained glass picture frame. I've had out of body experiences in which the whole room shook as I left and floated out the room attached to some kind of cord. I've meditated and traveled through wormholes and flown across lands I've never been to. I've communicated with others on LSD without ever speaking. I've looked at images with another person float across the sky as we made new images,acknowledging each others images without speaking and be able to see each others images. I've also done the energy thing through fingertips and lit my whole room up with green energy bouncing all over the place. I've seen things happen before they happen. I also gained a lot of attention from others and ended up losing all abilities and was broken down to almost nothing when I lost these parts of myself. All I can say is when your able to do all these things mentioned above and you lose the ability and you become hated by everyone around its not fun. It sucks to lose such an extraordinary gift and life never feels the same with it missing.

Reactions: jyrffw54 and the