Trolls, elves and other mythical beings | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Trolls, elves and other mythical beings

Yes, he is interesting.

You can do some tests at home. I were a teenager, then I would test the "morphic resonance" phenomenon in school exams. Look at my video link on Rupert Sheldrake 1:32:10-1:35:30.

I am still finding it hard to believe in telepathy. I am still in a phase of exploration.

Do you think that more generally inter-species communication is of the telepathic kind? I also mean dolphins and whales, for example if you see them from a boat, they will communicate in various ways with tourists.

That is why it is so much fun for us who are not scientists to do radical DIY experiments at home.

I will do automatic writing first and then try astral projection. One thing at a time.

I am familiar with his theory of Morphic-resonance and it seem as sound as any out there currently.

I understand your journey…that is basically what my whole ‘Merkabah’ thread is about…I started it 3 years ago almost and my views on things have changed dramatically in some ways.

IMO and from what I have studied, telepathy is indeed real, not only within the same species but interspecies as well (as is the case with parrots or with dogs and cats knowing when their owner’s are going to come home - even when the factors such as timing, car sound, etc. were eliminated.

This of course also goes hand in hand with the idea that the mind reaches beyond the brain and is separate, otherwise, there is not even a working theory precluding that idea.

Well…I take that back…some think this is a computer simulation, and that we are Sims basically only on such an advanced scale that we are conscious or have the illusion of consciousness only due to the base programing.

I would try astral projection before I tried automatic writing TBH.
With automatic writing you are essentially opening yourself up as a conduit for spirits or other non-worldly entities to use your body for communication purposes.
If you believe in that or not, be forewarned.

Reactions: hn87c901
I would try astral projection before I tried automatic writing TBH.
With automatic writing you are essentially opening yourself up as a conduit for spirits or other non-worldly entities to use your body for communication purposes.
If you believe in that or not, be forewarned.

You mean like this?

[video=youtube;QGQr5hCpzr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGQr5hCpzr8[/video]

Or like this?

[video=youtube;gEF9GiwHTdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEF9GiwHTdc[/video]

Jokes aside ... :attention: :crazy: ... what I mean is that New Age says that the only thing to fear is your own imagination. It is different from horror fiction (claim: "fear the unknown") and organized religion (claim: "follow the rules").

Extra-dimensional creatures are there to help us. They do everything they can not to hurt.

Most of the time, they do not engage in communication unless we in the physical world request it. They do not like unintended consequences of their actions.

When the "gods" decide to act, unintended consequences sometimes do happen that disturb their peace...

[video=youtube;qkIrdmY3GlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkIrdmY3GlQ[/video]

I think that I will try automatic writing just to see what happens.

You mean like this?

[video=youtube;QGQr5hCpzr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGQr5hCpzr8[/video]

Or like this?

[video=youtube;gEF9GiwHTdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEF9GiwHTdc[/video]

Jokes aside ... :attention: :crazy: ... what I mean is that New Age says that the only thing to fear is your own imagination. It is different from horror fiction (claim: "fear the unknown") and organized religion (claim: "follow the rules").

Extra-dimensional creatures are there to help us. They do everything they can not to hurt.

Most of the time, they do not engage in communication unless we in the physical world request it. They do not like unintended consequences of their actions.

When the "gods" decide to act, unintended consequences sometimes do happen that disturb their peace...

[video=youtube;qkIrdmY3GlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkIrdmY3GlQ[/video]

I think that I will try automatic writing just to see what happens.

Please just be forewarned in communication with the dead or spirits or whatever entity comes through.
I cannot support you doing this, I myself don’t even do this because it has negative consequences if you aren’t not perfectly prepared.
The most I will do is work with tarot card even though I own a Ouija board that I made, and an absolutely beautiful antique scrying mirror from Poland.
I’m not saying that you will indeed have something negative happen to you, just please maybe read up on it and consider your actions form a serious perspective.

Currently, what I am trying to do is this: (http://www.crystalinks.com/automatic_writing.html)

On the first day you must get to know who your guide is.

Type, "Hello. What is your name?"

To describe it in steps:

* Do some meditation and relax before starting.
* Sitting down with a writing block in from of me. On a piece of paper I have written that I want to speak with my spirit guide only. The question that I am asking is his name.
* Telling in my mind explicitly what I want to do.
* While breathing slowly, I hold the pen in my hand and then I am waiting for the writing to start.

By putting restrictions, I can exert some control over what will happen. No unknown entity should be able to appear.

It takes time to learn skills. There are cells and nerves that need to adapt to new requirements. If I try everyday, it might take a week. Why don't we wait until then.

Currently, what I am trying to do is this: (http://www.crystalinks.com/automatic_writing.html)

To describe it in steps:

* Do some meditation and relax before starting.
* Sitting down with a writing block in from of me. On a piece of paper I have written that I want to speak with my spirit guide only. The question that I am asking is his name.
* Telling in my mind explicitly what I want to do.
* While breathing slowly, I hold the pen in my hand and then I am waiting for the writing to start.

By putting restrictions, I can exert some control over what will happen. No unknown entity should be able to appear.

Sometimes there is more to it than just forbidding something for speaking with you.
I’m just saying make sure you are fully cognizant of what you are potentially opening yourself up to, and what to do if indeed something happens you didn’t plan on?
Do you know what to do?

Sometimes there is more to it than just forbidding something for speaking with you.
I’m just saying make sure you are fully cognizant of what you are potentially opening yourself up to, and what to do if indeed something happens you didn’t plan on?
Do you know what to do?

I have a couple of considerations, we could it "stop criteria" (it is a computer science term).

* The writing process keeps going as long as both I and the spirit medium agree to continue. I can stop the process manually by thinking "stop!" or simply removing my hand from the paper.
* Eckhart Tolle speaks of feeling the flow of energy and feelings in your body. I have been learning that. So if I have a negative feeling, then I should stop.
* The writing process also stops if I start thinking accidentally as well, i.e. try to interpret what is being written. (This will hopefully not happen when everything is going well.)

I have a couple of considerations, we could it "stop criteria" (it is a computer science term).

* The writing process keeps going as long as both I and the spirit medium agree to continue. I can stop the process manually by thinking "stop!" or simply removing my hand from the paper.
* Eckhart Tolle speaks of feeling the flow of energy and feelings in your body. I have been learning that. So if I have a negative feeling, then I should stop.
* The writing process also stops if I start thinking accidentally as well, i.e. try to interpret what is being written. (This will hopefully not happen when everything is going well.)

You know my thoughts on this endeavor from our PMs.
If you are going to do this I would suggest that someone else be present, not necessarily in the same room, but someone nonetheless that can help you if you cannot simply “stop”.
Also…spirits are confusing and tricky at times, what may seem kind and innocent can turn out to be the opposite of that.
And just because you “stop” the automatic writing doesn’t mean that the spirits or entities have left - why I recommended smudging before and after to you.
Please read all you can on the subject, positive and negative before you go further is my suggestion.

Does anybody here believe in trolls, elves or mythical beings? If so, have you seen it yourself? Does opening the sixth chakra, "third eye", help you to do it?

I found this video about people in Iceland who do it.

(Disclaimer: I can only see material things.)

[video]http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20151021-we-went-hunting-for-trolls-and-found-a-deeper-truth[/video]

No. Would be cool tho ^^

You know my thoughts on this endeavor from our PMs.
If you are going to do this I would suggest that someone else be present, not necessarily in the same room, but someone nonetheless that can help you if you cannot simply “stop”.
Also…spirits are confusing and tricky at times, what may seem kind and innocent can turn out to be the opposite of that.
And just because you “stop” the automatic writing doesn’t mean that the spirits or entities have left - why I recommended smudging before and after to you.
Please read all you can on the subject, positive and negative before you go further is my suggestion.

I managed to get hold of some astral plane literature. I will switch to that now. There is plenty to explore there as well.

In the future, maybe I will get an "automatic writing author license". It is not worth the trouble to open up portals to other dimensions unless you know what you are doing.

The attraction of automatic writing is that you have everything on paper. With astral projection, you have to learn to remember things. Perhaps learning some mnemonic techniques adapted to astral projection will be useful.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I managed to get hold of some astral plane literature. I will switch to that now. There is plenty to explore there as well.

In the future, maybe I will get an "automatic writing author license". It is not worth the trouble to open up portals to other dimensions unless you know what you are doing.

The attraction of automatic writing is that you have everything on paper. With astral projection, you have to learn to remember things. Perhaps learning some mnemonic techniques adapted to astral projection will be useful.

As I’ve stated before, if you can accomplish an actual astral projection or out of body experience OOBE, then there is also a good chance you will meet otherworldly beings there as well…let me find that study for you and you can read it - very interesting!

For those of you that concretely believe in such entities, may I ask why?

Believing in them is like believing scientology began as a real religion.

I bet creatures and beings very similar to these mythical beings exist on other planets. Some are a bit too bizarre though, so it's hard to imagine they could exist at all.

Original question: Does anybody here believe in trolls, elves or mythical beings?

I cannot say that I do but I have always loved the art work of Brian Froud. It is absolutely awe inspiring.

4dd2220215288b8abd684321e59b3b04.jpg

Reactions: Asa
I do not, but I love mythology, folklore and respect cultures that have traditions of believing in such beings.
And there is a lot of gorgeous artwork about these beings, too.
I believe that some people have a bit of these beings within them -- something wild, mysterious and otherworldly. (Oh hai, INFJs.)

Ok this isn't scientific but I used to spend time with my aunt in a really magical place in Ireland called Inchimore in County Cork. (spelling?) My aunt lived there in the 70's in a really remote place. They had no electricity, used pete for fuel, and us kids had a bath occasionally in a tin tub. We ran around wild and did as we pleased. She said she heard fairy bells and I believe her. Also when I lived with my grandparents when I was 9 I felt and heard ghosts in the house. It was an old rectory, over 400 years old. I heard food steps on the landing and felt the presence of things although I couldn't' see them. I can't tell you how terrified I was. Every night I'd read until I couldn't keep my eyes open because I was afraid to go to sleep. But I wouldn't say that that house had bad vibes, it was a weird mixture of intense, positive and negative. Like time had got stuck somehow. There was a lot of positive energy in the house too not least because we were there and had great times as a large family. Somehow though when it came to allocating room my aunts and uncles usually had something to say. We all felt the weirdness of the weirdest rooms.
I also had a very peculiar experience when I went to a school friends house for tea on one occasion, I was a big very old ramshackle house. I swear I had the distinct impression that time had completely stood still in that house. It was in a time warp. I don't know how I knew but I just knew.
In terms of nature spirits and elementals there is a place in Scotland called the Findhorn foundation that has a remarkable history. Notably, several people came to this place and started a spiritual community based on a connection to elemental beings and nature spirits. I'm sorry I can't put the link in but the people were Dorothy McClaine, Eileen Caddy and Jonothan Caddy. Remarkable story.

Ok this isn't scientific but I used to spend time with my aunt in a really magical place in Ireland called Inchimore in County Cork. (spelling?) My aunt lived there in the 70's in a really remote place. They had no electricity, used pete for fuel, and us kids had a bath occasionally in a tin tub. We ran around wild and did as we pleased. She said she heard fairy bells and I believe her. Also when I lived with my grandparents when I was 9 I felt and heard ghosts in the house. It was an old rectory, over 400 years old. I heard food steps on the landing and felt the presence of things although I couldn't' see them. I can't tell you how terrified I was. Every night I'd read until I couldn't keep my eyes open because I was afraid to go to sleep. But I wouldn't say that that house had bad vibes, it was a weird mixture of intense, positive and negative. Like time had got stuck somehow. There was a lot of positive energy in the house too not least because we were there and had great times as a large family. Somehow though when it came to allocating room my aunts and uncles usually had something to say. We all felt the weirdness of the weirdest rooms.
I also had a very peculiar experience when I went to a school friends house for tea on one occasion, I was a big very old ramshackle house. I swear I had the distinct impression that time had completely stood still in that house. It was in a time warp. I don't know how I knew but I just knew.
In terms of nature spirits and elementals there is a place in Scotland called the Findhorn foundation that has a remarkable history. Notably, several people came to this place and started a spiritual community based on a connection to elemental beings and nature spirits. I'm sorry I can't put the link in but the people were Dorothy McClaine, Eileen Caddy and Jonothan Caddy. Remarkable story.
Interestingly though, just to add, I don't have HSP (higher sensory perception) as an adult as I did as a child. In terms of my experience re clairaudience and clairsentience. However I've been told by numerous intuitives that I'm highly intuitive and psychic even. However I think this is something that I shut down as a child. It is reawakening now though in various ways. Children naturally have this gift though, (especially really young children/babies) I think, yes it must be to do with the third eye. I notice children looking in a way,- as if they are aware of auras- that they can see energy fields, that's my interpretation anyway.
A close friend of mines son who I had a really strong connection with when he was a baby, told me when he was about 2 that he 'saw me' when he was 'in his mothers belly', that was pretty amazing. Also In my experience of working with adults with learning disabilities- they are very in tune with energies, and you can't put something past them. It's something that the rational mind filters. It becomes drained out. Animals have it too don't they.
I've gone completely off track! This is suppost to be about mythical beings and nature spirits. I think some people can see them and It'd be pretty incredible to be able to do so, I imagine it's similar any other worldly thing^ like I've described above. Sometimes I try and do it but it hasn't happened so far.

Last edited: