Transgender - Why is it even a thing? | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Transgender - Why is it even a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the only thing I have agreed with you on so far. However I don't think the damage done here to these people is anywhere close to the damage many gays have suffered throughout their lives at the hands of others. I think both personal sexuallity and personal morality should be respected.

[MENTION=9860]Grayman[/MENTION]

I sympathize with those who were bullied or even driven to commit suicide by others, but that can not be an excuse to take revenge from a whole society in the way homosexual activists are doing now. And I believe the damage they are inflicting now is far worse, because they are forcing whole generations to accept their life style as normal. If I respect the freedom of my neighbor to do whatever he wants in the privacy of his house, why would he want me to join his parties or teach my kids about his life style?! why doesn't he respect my opinion, as long as we don't resort to name calling and fighting.

[MENTION=9860]Grayman[/MENTION]

I sympathize with those who were bullied or even driven to commit suicide by others, but that can not be an excuse to take revenge from a whole society in the way homosexual activists are doing now. And I believe the damage they are inflicting now is far worse, because they are forcing whole generations to accept their life style as normal. If I respect the freedom of my neighbor to do whatever he wants in the privacy of his house, why would he want me to join his parties or teach my kids about his life style?! why doesn't he respect my opinion, as long as we don't resort to name calling and fighting.

No, you don't respect it. That is a lie.

And even if you do respect it then you're somehow respecting things that you just earlier said are sinful, wrong, and a threat to the workings of society. Just earlier you said you would refuse to hire a homosexual because you cannot trust someone who willfully damages their self according to you.

[MENTION=14048]amad[/MENTION]

Also if you respect someone's right to live their way, you don't put restrictions on their living and make it so they have to hide in fear that they might be chastised, or even not be able to get a job because they can never know who will and won't hire them.

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION], to me there is a big difference between someone struggling with it, someone who knows it is wrong and unnatural deep inside and wants to change back, and someone else who doesn't care and likes the way he has become. I respect both as humans and will not bully them in anyway, I wouldn't hire them because they are sick spiritually and need a cure first.
I don't condone the act and will distance myself from it as far as I can, however if I know his condition and struggle and was close enough I would help and support him as much as I can until he gets over it, you don't know what height of transgression sodomy is considered in God's book, it brings God's wrath.

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION], to me there is a big difference between someone struggling with it, someone who knows it is wrong and unnatural deep inside and wants to change back, and someone else who doesn't care and likes the way he has become. I respect both as humans and will not bully them in anyway, I wouldn't hire them because they are sick spiritually and need a cure first.
I don't condone the act and will distance myself from it as far as I can, however if I know his condition and struggle and was close enough I would help and support him as much as I can until he gets over it, you don't know what height of transgression sodomy is considered in God's book, it brings God's wrath.

Once again you can't say you respect something that you'd admittedly interfere with at any opportunity, no matter how good your intentions are.

let's put it that way, I respect your freedom of choice, but I don't have to respect your choice.

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]

Freedom does not mean I should accept, condone, support the choices and actions of everybody else, everyone is responsible for his own actions and choices.

Freedom does not mean I should accept, condone, support the choices and actions of everybody else, everyone is responsible for his own actions and choices.

No but it does mean you shouldn't get in the way.

I am free to hire whoever I like, I am not getting in his way by not hiring him, he can get hired somewhere else where they support his actions.
You just got finished saying that freedom is not about supporting people.

And besides, you're saying that you're depending on others to support the wrong thing?

What if all employers were like you? Would you hire them then because they have no way to make a living?

Edit:
Also I'm not sure what your job is but maybe you need to be fired from it.

Last edited:
And in fact I think people who complain about the right to hire who they want should never be hired by anyone in celebration of that right that they so desire.

If you want that right you should fully have its effects.

"Great, everything seems to be in order! ....... Oh, just one more thing before this job interview is over ..... Are you gay?"

Stop being ridiculous. Prove that you respect everyone's sexuality, or come out and say that you are a homophobe.

Reactions: invisible
Unhappy with how you turned out? Confused? Let's make it all okay on the media...
[MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION], what you just said sounds counter-productive to me. Accept this, or I will call you a name and judge you. Doesn't work like that.

homophobia is not name calling, it is not a derogatory or discriminatory slur, it is a way of describing an attitude. the attitude of fear that is being displayed here is already very clear, including the ideas that the gays are taking over society, destroying workplaces, molesting children. if that isnt homophobia i dont know what is.

Unhappy with how you turned out? Confused? Let's make it all okay on the media...
[MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION], what you just said sounds counter-productive to me. Accept this, or I will call you a name and judge you. Doesn't work like that.

Live with it.

homophobia is not name calling, it is not a derogatory or discriminatory slur, it is a way of describing an attitude. the attitude of fear that is being displayed here is already very clear, including the ideas that the gays are taking over society, destroying workplaces, molesting children. if that isnt homophobia i dont know what is.

Meanwhile religious people are hired all over the place when by the same token they could be rejected instead.

It pisses me off when people reap the benefits of an accepting society - e.g. nobody questioning your religion when offering a job - and they have the nerve to not reciprocate nor offer the same mercies that they enjoy for themselves.

To homophobes: Some of you people don't know how good you have it. You're shamefully spoiled and ignorant of the tolerance people have for YOU which you wouldn't be getting if everyone acted like you.

I also believe that there are no mistakes, God won't send a female soul into a man's body or vice versa, in the same time God wouldn't give you a male body to have sex with the same male body, they are incompatible, that's if we consider biology only and not the spiritual compatibility.

did God tell you this? did he specifically tell you he has criteria for in which souls occupy physical bodies?

i do agree that there are no mistakes; hence all forms of existence and soul incarnations are perfect in it's own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.