To Remember, or to Forget? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

To Remember, or to Forget?

No because if I hadn't encountered those situations I would inevitably not be able to avoid them again in the future. If it was not one person it would be another, I feel fortunate for the things I have learned from the negative experiences in my life. Do I wish I could forget the specific pain? maybe as long as the memory of that pain remained.

I'm not terribly bent on holding onto things. My memory is pretty selective as it is. I will even toss out stuff (things) if I can't remember who gave it to me and why. The most important people stay in my memory and I don't forget much of what we did/said or whatever. By and large, my memories are pretty transitory regarding the majority of other people. Hard to answer the question.

Last edited:
I can't even bring myself to delete old pictures that I will probably never even look at again. So...needless to say, no. I like my memories. Even the people who hurt me left at least a couple nice memories behind.

I can't even bring myself to delete old pictures that I will probably never even look at again. So...needless to say, no. I like my memories. Even the people who hurt me left at least a couple nice memories behind.

LOL Yea, I don't even own a camera.