Thoughts on Death | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Thoughts on Death

Moxie, how can you study that which we know nothing about?
Religious books are all about hoping and believing.

Prankster, how can we study anything scientific which we know nothing about?

Do you know that there is still almost no understanding of the human female orgasm? People still study it wanting to know more.

Hope and believing are what puts the boot in the rear of people who want to find answers. ;) And if you don't study that which you don't understand, with whatever available sources there are, you are left depending entirely on yourself for answers. And while it comes down to you in the end to make reasoned decisions based on the evidence you believe you've found, I can't believe the sky is purple just because I decided it will be so. I think it's important to study the pros and cons of why the sky should or should not be purple before making a decision like that. I hope that made sense - lol.

I believe that for everything there is an opposite. If something is beautiful then there will exist something that is ugly. If there's a beginning, there's an end. I think the same applies to life itself. When you have life, there will be death and when there's death, you have life.

Even the sole thought of our soul ceasing to exist once are terrestrial body dies is still comforting. Eternal peace and not having to worry about anything else is comforting in itself. However, if there's really something else after the body dies then it is change and for me it is also an exciting event that I await for personally.

I believe that there is definitely life after death. I believe that the soul never dies. It just leaves the body when you die, and it is resurrected back to your body on the day of judgment.

I've seen ghosts and into past lives. So I believe in a after life but I haven't the foggiest idea on how it works.

I also believe in reincarnation but I also don't have the foggiest idea on ow its supposed to work.

I've seen ghosts and into past lives. So I believe in a after life but I haven't the foggiest idea on how it works.

I also believe in reincarnation but I also don't have the foggiest idea on ow its supposed to work.

I too believe in this some what. Although I can't say I've directly seen ghosts, I've felt them and heard them.

I do not fear death, I do not think existence truly ends at physical death either.

I have a hypothesis that since energy can never disappear it only changes form then death is merely a transformation of the energetic life force that is the representation of the soul. What becomes of it I don't know, but it is supposed (by a singular flawed study) that upon death the body loses 21 grams of mass that is otherwise unaccounted for, is this the departure of the soul? Or is there some other explaination?
There are a multitude of electrical impulses surging through our bodies as messengers of actions to keep us alive, what becomes of it in the moment of death is a facinating question to me.

I think, Death is necessary for everyone to continue the cycle of birth-death.

I'm not quit sure but I'll take the Bob Marley approach and just say "everything little thing gonna be alright."