[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 55 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Roses In The Vineyard, May 28, 2020.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 27 users.
More threads by Roses In The Vineyard
  1. acd

    acd jezi baba

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    Threads:
    141
    Messages:
    14,685
    Featured Threads:
    10
    Likes Received:
    29,965
    Trophy Points:
    1,377
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    9w8 sp/sx
  2. Korg

    Korg ▄ ▄

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2009
    Threads:
    93
    Messages:
    3,126
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    3,163
    Trophy Points:
    878
    MBTI:
    -
    Enneagram:
    -
    Letting youtube speak for you is weak. Write out your own ideas.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sandie33

    Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2016
    Threads:
    78
    Messages:
    9,111
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    43,813
    Trophy Points:
    3,110
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
  4. OP
    Roses In The Vineyard

    Roses In The Vineyard Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2018
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    661
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1,684
    Trophy Points:
    688
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hostarius, Wyote and Reason like this.
  5. Reason

    Reason Well-known member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    5,924
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    36,226
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Although I get your point the video footage in some of these can be useful for seeing what's happening.

    Edit: whether or not people WILL watch it is obviously another question
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Korg

    Korg ▄ ▄

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2009
    Threads:
    93
    Messages:
    3,126
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    3,163
    Trophy Points:
    878
    MBTI:
    -
    Enneagram:
    -
    Here's what I wrote elsewhere on the site recently:

    "I firmly believe social media is a real-time disassembly machine, breaking objective reality down into small, constituent parts which are then reassembled by individuals into personal narratives about objective reality. These scale up to worldviews and eventually into personal religions, complete with moral systems, purity tests and so on."

    That is exactly what's happening here and with most of these youtube clip videos. Dozens of objectively real events are stripped of vital context and thrown into a random heap, then someone else uses them as building blocks to author a narrative that is almost unquestionably a continuation of the one they already believe. By the way Roses In The Vineyard is operating, I'm guessing they're somewhere in the worldview formation stage. They don't want to be challenged for real, they just want to piss into the wind because there's no risk and the confirmation bias payoff is huge. It's weak shit. They should go sit in the corner with the people who plug their ears and scream 'racist' at no fewer than 3 people a day, because they are literally the same and nobody wants to hear them anymore.

    That said - I still get your point. And I'm not saying every clip in every video is propagandized, but I am saying whatever value one might get from watching them could probably be 100 X'ed in the long run if they'd do their own thinking.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    CuriousB, Hostarius, slant and 3 others like this.
  7. Reason

    Reason Well-known member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    5,924
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    36,226
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Again I totally understand your point here but I don't think it can be assumed that dissembling information is the goal or even the result necessarily. Brevity has real value especially in the internet age where there is essentially an infinite library of information (accurate/biased or otherwise) at your fingertips at all times.

    I won't harp on this though, and as I said I totally respect this point you're making. It's important to think for yourself and not just be a vessel for someone else's ideas. Whether or not that's what OP is doing I don't know because I don't know him and I won't assume such a thing about him but if that is the case then I do agree it's not a desirable state of affairs to parrot things without thinking them through. Very important point.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hostarius, Wyote and Korg like this.
  8. Sandie33

    Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2016
    Threads:
    78
    Messages:
    9,111
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    43,813
    Trophy Points:
    3,110
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
    PoLR, as in path of least resistance :) it's why distrust and adharhol is in high supply these days.

    Reality may be what we make it, but who is the author really?
     
  9. Reason

    Reason Well-known member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    5,924
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    36,226
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    hithere, Sandie33, Misty and 3 others like this.
  10. Hostarius

    Hostarius A R C

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    53
    Messages:
    13,582
    Featured Threads:
    20
    Likes Received:
    94,475
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    hithere, Sandie33, Misty and 3 others like this.
  11. Reason

    Reason Well-known member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    5,924
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    36,226
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    And I'll repeat my second prediction:

    Since these governors and mayors can't take responsibility for the enormous mistake of fiddling while Rome burned the blame has to go outward eventually resulting in the riots being Trump's fault somehow.

    If you can't admit mistakes then someone has to take the fall for you.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Milktoast Bandit

    Milktoast Bandit Dominate with compassion...

    Joined:
    May 2, 2016
    Threads:
    90
    Messages:
    10,378
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    49,235
    Trophy Points:
    4,385
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    MEAT
    Enneagram:
    9
    Guess again Nostradamus!!!
    91e8ce5253b8e5198b7386e5a697f43a.jpg
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    hithere, Hostarius, Misty and 2 others like this.
  13. Reason

    Reason Well-known member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    5,924
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    36,226
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    :tearsofjoy: I always loved that meme
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Sandie33

    Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2016
    Threads:
    78
    Messages:
    9,111
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    43,813
    Trophy Points:
    3,110
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
    Not surprising. The same folks that are destroying things are the same ones hollering the government is taking too much from them. Yet they ask the fed to clean up their messy rantings.
    It may sound harsh, however, I think the looters and rioters should have to rebuild what they've destroyed. Penny-for-penny. Perhaps if they understand what it takes in money and labor hours to make repairs they may think twice before throwing that burning brick ? And, seeing how they're not apt to do that, leave it as it is. Let them navigate around the destruction they've caused. Understandingly it may harm those that didn't partake, but it may provide insentive to those hiding behind their locked doors to prevent it in the future.
    smh. Americans will never understand the cycle because we're all like spoiled children.
     
  15. Hostarius

    Hostarius A R C

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    53
    Messages:
    13,582
    Featured Threads:
    20
    Likes Received:
    94,475
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Impressive feat.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Sandie33

    Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2016
    Threads:
    78
    Messages:
    9,111
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    43,813
    Trophy Points:
    3,110
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
    Covered in crude oil they stay lit long enough to catch surrounding flamables. :wink:
     
    Reason and Hostarius like this.
  17. Hostarius

    Hostarius A R C

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    53
    Messages:
    13,582
    Featured Threads:
    20
    Likes Received:
    94,475
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Please man my barricades Sandie.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason and Sandie33 like this.
  18. Sandie33

    Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2016
    Threads:
    78
    Messages:
    9,111
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    43,813
    Trophy Points:
    3,110
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
    I have your back kind sir ;)
    [​IMG]
     
    Reason, Cornerstone and Hostarius like this.
  19. Hostarius

    Hostarius A R C

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    53
    Messages:
    13,582
    Featured Threads:
    20
    Likes Received:
    94,475
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Lol :laughing:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason and Sandie33 like this.
  20. MiiRxGe

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2019
    Threads:
    14
    Messages:
    2,419
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    14,041
    Trophy Points:
    1,352
    MBTI:
    .
    Enneagram:
    4-6-9
    if the government would give the looters whos grandfathers were slaves back all they took from their bloodline.. theyd have plenty money to fix a few shops.. america has more than just a money debt they cant repay. thats why they live by the sword. it's a vicious cycle indeed, everybody just takes as they see fit
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    CuriousB, hithere and Sandie33 like this.
Loading...

Share This Page