[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 56 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

Clueless: Portland Mayor Blames Trump for 'Escalating' Antifa and BLM Riots

The predictions continue to come true. Next is when people start leaving these shithole cities because they don't want to live in a place without cops they will be blamed for "white flight" instead of the riots for ruining the cities. Oh no, it's not the half a billion or whatever it was in damages that wrecked these cities nor scaring everyone away by defunding the police- it was evil white people moving away that ruined them. These cities were just wonderful before that happened.

The last of my predictions to come true will be for someone to call opposing the use of federal funds to rebuild these cities an expression of white supremacy. #Soon

It's happening already

A Staggering Number Of Homes Just Hit The Market In Minneapolis
Nearly a quarter of the homes for sale and 43% of the apartments for rent in Minneapolis hit the market since violent rioting began in the city.

Not just businesses fleeing these cities, soon they'll be nothing but a broken husk of their former state.

Just can't make this stuff up and how is a white guy more black than someone who is actually black? What a strange and bizarre planet to be living on.

Reactions: Reason
In sum, this decision has unnecessarily created division and destruction. The man is dead. People are killed every day. Some folk just want an excuse to be violent. SOME people...

Reactions: Reason
Some folk just want an excuse to be violent. SOME people...
Some people should get a fuckin' boxing bag to work out their impulse control and anger issues. But, SOME people don't have a thumb on reality either.

I don't feel anything when I see things like these, except some sort of impulse to help, which is pointless because the incident already happened in the past.

I don't have any aspiration to be more angry, upset, or enraged. That would just make it more likely that I'd cause someone else problems. It's out of a place of peace and quiet that I think good thoughts and actions come.

Reactions: Sandie33
Probably screaming internally because he's able to convince people he's some sort of messiah.
If this strategy is defeated, in the long-term America will have earned a great deal of democratic resilience and knowledge against demagoguery.

This test will be good for the health of the society.

Cuties is very strange. I've heard about this. I've not watched it. I've seen just a few clips about it online to be enough. I wonder about these kids 10 years down the road. Would they look back at this and be glad they participated in this? What is wrong with their parents? This film couldn't have used 18 year olds if it just had to be made to raise awareness?