[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 49 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Roses In The Vineyard, May 28, 2020.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 25 users.
More threads by Roses In The Vineyard
  1. mintoots

    mintoots Also: Tooth, 뚵수, Tootsu

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2018
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    5,294
    Featured Threads:
    22
    Likes Received:
    30,248
    Trophy Points:
    3,487
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Well if you really want to do this
    [​IMG]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Milktoast Bandit and Wyote like this.
  2. Wyote

    Wyote ○●○
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    237
    Messages:
    34,346
    Featured Threads:
    18
    Likes Received:
    178,332
    Trophy Points:
    4,271
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    Lmfaooo
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Milktoast Bandit and mintoots like this.
  3. Willy Wonka

    Willy Wonka Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    74
    Likes Received:
    116
    Trophy Points:
    792
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1
    I'm new to this site and not sure it is a fit for me. This post is troubling not only for its lack of true respect for the situation but the ignorance of history and a positive approach to the future. I understand these words are free to be written and I read them. We must also be mindful of validity and 7th slot Fe. There is a lot wrong with this thought process but it should be heard and I am not neglecting it has substance.
     
  4. Hostarius

    Hostarius A L I G N

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    53
    Messages:
    13,069
    Featured Threads:
    20
    Likes Received:
    91,441
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    It's a rhetorical exercise designed to initiate perspective shifts.

    Why does it lack 'respect' and what is it in historical 'ignorance' of?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Wyote

    Wyote ○●○
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    237
    Messages:
    34,346
    Featured Threads:
    18
    Likes Received:
    178,332
    Trophy Points:
    4,271
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    #oompaloompalivesmatter
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Milktoast Bandit

    Milktoast Bandit Dominate with compassion...

    Joined:
    May 2, 2016
    Threads:
    86
    Messages:
    10,344
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    48,948
    Trophy Points:
    4,385
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    MEAT
    Enneagram:
    9
    #beautysecrets
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    mintoots and Hostarius like this.
  7. Hostarius

    Hostarius A L I G N

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    53
    Messages:
    13,069
    Featured Threads:
    20
    Likes Received:
    91,441
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    [​IMG]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason and Milktoast Bandit like this.
  8. just me

    just me GONE

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2009
    Threads:
    216
    Messages:
    12,306
    Featured Threads:
    16
    Likes Received:
    7,006
    Trophy Points:
    1,121
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    not here
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Interesting statement: I had a dream last night and was looking for somewhere to put this anyway.

    In my dream, my wife and I were systematically attacked by ugliness. First, a drug dealer came by and left drugs at our home. Next, people came from all over to use the drugs. I was, for some reason, unable to stop them. Ugly people: people with ugly faces wearing torn and dirty, ugly clothes; whores wanting to do me favors...ugly whores crawling through the door. Guys with guns shooting them in the yard, where there were a tall and a short body laying in the ditch wrapped in ugly rags and blankets... already rotted to the bone. As the police came with sirens outside, I awakened.

    Mind you, I was leaning my back against my sick wife. It made me feel like certain ugly people were attacking her with voo-doo or satanic evils, as I cannot be attacked with such. People that hate me and are trying to get at me through her? Who hates me? Maybe the greedy and evil hate me. Maybe I am misunderstood, but time will erase all that. Time heals all wounds? Not really, but it can heal wounds.

    A phone conversation this morning from northern USA and I was asked about the weather. I told her it was beautiful here. She asked about the heat, humidity, and horrid weather outside. I told her everything is beautiful if we can just look past the ugly. She asked how. I told her I was off work today, paying bills while watching the birds and squirrels around all our feeders. Didn't go into the dream, which will reveal more to me as the day goes by. I was having a morning of beauty without all the ugliness.
    Rest, instead of standing on my feet all day hurting. It WAS beautiful, and I didn't have to look for it or try to find it. I wasn't thinking about the dream. I wasn't hating all women and destroying all female statues and paintings and names because a female babysitter molested me time and again. It was "our secret", she said. I wasn't expecting to be paid for my hurt and pain I have lived with. My HEART was filled with love and everything I saw was beautiful. I did not allow those attacking me to control my attitude.

    Back on subject, though that is filled with subject, You have no right to expect the things you are asking for. You put your pants on just like me. You are allowing higher powers to destroy all we have built together over the past few years. I have been taught to call a black man a man. It took some time, but I now can say a man. Now, you want me to call you a black man all over again. YOU ARE GOING BACKWARDS. PATRIOTS WILL NOT ALLOW OUR COUNTRY TO BE DESTROYED BY YOU(whatever race you are). WAKE UP. WATCH THE BIRDS. SEE THE HUMMINGBIRDS FLYING FROM FLOWER TO FLOWER WORKING TO EAT. WATCH THE ANT NEVER STOPPING. You were about my equal, and now I feel shame if I watch this. Such a sorrowful, hateful, ugly mess: hope you wake up: you have a lot of mending to do.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. CaitlinRae2192

    CaitlinRae2192 Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    59
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    140
    Trophy Points:
    782
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ-T
    Enneagram:
    8
    Don't listen to INTJ Hostarius, you're an INFJ and no matter how open minded or diplomatic you try to be, he'll just talk to you like you're a complete moron for not seeing how he's always right. Not worth it, and please don't leave, we're not all like that. ❤☮☯
     
    Wyote likes this.
  10. Milktoast Bandit

    Milktoast Bandit Dominate with compassion...

    Joined:
    May 2, 2016
    Threads:
    86
    Messages:
    10,344
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    48,948
    Trophy Points:
    4,385
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    MEAT
    Enneagram:
    9
    Wat
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    3,642
    Featured Threads:
    16
    Likes Received:
    21,418
    Trophy Points:
    1,872
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    You seriously believe in these labels too much. Lol. You dont know Hos, so don't pretend to know how he will respond to anything based off of a label and a few interactions you had with him.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cornerstone and Reason like this.
  12. CaitlinRae2192

    CaitlinRae2192 Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    59
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    140
    Trophy Points:
    782
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ-T
    Enneagram:
    8
    Well it came out he had an aversion to those because if an ex to claimed to be those, I didn't write him off. Miscommunication he had a bad impression of me as I did him and he acknowledged it as did I. So much for your ability to understand there april, perhaps dont "pretend" you're aware of what went down entirely before you get on a high horse. Miscommunication type shit happens relax, holy christ....
     
    #972 CaitlinRae2192, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    Wyote and April like this.
  13. OP
    Roses In The Vineyard

    Roses In The Vineyard Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2018
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    594
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1,560
    Trophy Points:
    688
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    In the end people are missing the 90s and the 2000s that much more as race was less of a big deal and people got along with each other without woke politics. Now everything is so divided and people can't trust each other anymore much less be normal as if race didn't exist. Sad as life is worse for people in general because of all this.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    just me and Hostarius like this.
  14. Hostarius

    Hostarius A L I G N

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    53
    Messages:
    13,069
    Featured Threads:
    20
    Likes Received:
    91,441
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Hm? What's this now?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason and April like this.
  15. Hostarius

    Hostarius A L I G N

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    53
    Messages:
    13,069
    Featured Threads:
    20
    Likes Received:
    91,441
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Aha! A nemesis.

    En garde! *swish swish*

    April is a protective friend, it's OK you don't have to go defensive. For my part, I'm sorry about the miscommunication earlier - I'm probably just overly suspicious of those labels because of my experience.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, April and Wyote like this.
  16. CaitlinRae2192

    CaitlinRae2192 Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    59
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    140
    Trophy Points:
    782
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ-T
    Enneagram:
    8
    Im sorry as well, saying that your past probably influences your thinking that makes complete sense and I understand that. ❤☮
     
    April and Hostarius like this.
  17. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    3,642
    Featured Threads:
    16
    Likes Received:
    21,418
    Trophy Points:
    1,872
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    I read about the miscommunication before posting my original comment to you, so I did know what happened, including your green orb thread lol. I apologize for coming across as bitchy. I can be very defensive of those I care about.

    I don't think it's fair to attack my ability to understand, though. That would be hurtful to me if I knew you well, but since I dont, I'll just say thats a superficial thing to say since you don't know me either. Its not really personal, I dont think you're bad or anything, just reacting to what you say in my own personal way. :) Truce?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hostarius likes this.
  18. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    3,642
    Featured Threads:
    16
    Likes Received:
    21,418
    Trophy Points:
    1,872
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    Oh, and the label I was referring to was simply the INTJ one you gave Hos which seemed to lend to the accusations you threw at him. I did take into account though that you had used the other labels and so that made me think you may possibly put too much faith in the labels, like saying he will react that way because you've seen a little of that from him and because he is actually INTJ. I just think things are not so defined by labels is all. :) We are all complicated I know Im not the "typical" INFJ myself. :)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hostarius likes this.
  19. just me

    just me GONE

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2009
    Threads:
    216
    Messages:
    12,306
    Featured Threads:
    16
    Likes Received:
    7,006
    Trophy Points:
    1,121
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    not here
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Who is Soros, and why are people blaming him on this?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. Aneirin

    Aneirin AKA, David
    Donor

    Joined:
    May 29, 2011
    Threads:
    16
    Messages:
    5,003
    Featured Threads:
    2
    Likes Received:
    19,766
    Trophy Points:
    1,481
    Location:
    home
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    type 4w5
    you will not connect perfectly with everyone here. . or there for that matter. times are tense..just because most here are INFJ's does not mean that we all agree on everything. it's OK to not connect on all issues, really it is, I certainly don't. it's all good
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wyote and Hostarius like this.
Loading...

Share This Page