[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 50 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

ndLf9jg.gif

Sorry @Willy Wonka, I couldn't help myself. Still, best to get it out the way

Not going anywhere friend. Lol. What you depicted has true meaning whether you realize that or not. Thanks for your time ok.

Not going anywhere friend. Lol. What you depicted has true meaning whether you realize that or not. Thanks for your time ok.

That's not what I meant. I was just replying to you.

Well I appreciate the illustration and your approach. I thank you for being you and respect it. I have read a lot of your words as I said in the PM. Good stuff and moving.

Logic
That's not what I meant. I was just replying to you.

No worries friend. I like your thoughts. Genuine.

Hos...your thoughts are genuine too and valid. Just not complete...now there is a statement he won't like but know I will be educated by it.

Lmao

It is your misfortune to lead a life based on perceived capacities and logically approach things with never ending tangible responses. I get it. That is how you are and nothing wrong with that and I appreciate a depth needed for policy and standards. Things need to be defined.

That approach won't change a thing. You know that. It is fear...insecurity that stifles progress. Always has always will. You handle fear by logically pacifying yourself and thoughts...find reference...control things mechanically. That is Political Science 101. Two for me...one for them. It's a game...a racket and you have bought into it.

Others march with others peacefully to deliver a message that should be heard and appreciated.

It is wrong of me to get this involved about this. I'm sorry man. I don't discount your thoughts or approach. Let me have my thoughts ok?
You pull off an interesting switcheroo, here, which ironically is the most rhetorical thing we've seen so far.

You establish that you and I think differently, and that is to be respected and accepted. Nothing wrong with that as a premise.

However, you attach 'logic' to my approach and something else to yours (your sagelike understanding of fear, insecurtity and 'peace'), implying that if the above premise is to be respected, then I must give equal weight to 'logic' and whatever it is that you're doing. In other words, you're saying, 'if you respect me and my approach, then please don't rely on logic.'.

This is an absurd appeal to emotion and a false equivalence. 'Logic' is nothing to do with either me or you, or how we ought to respect each other and our different approaches, and cannot be eliminated from consideration that way. 'Logic' governs me and you whether you like it or not.

Pacify yourself brother. There are a bunch if us here in the deep end when you find the courage. That is a legitimate and fair statement. Hop out...walk to that deep end and give us your best cannonball. It will be a joy to see you there with that knowledge!
Here's the other thing: your counter to what I'm saying seems almost completely based upon an interpersonal analysis between me and you and an assumption of my particular psychological constitution/operation. You don't address any of the points at hand and seem to find it very difficult to remain objective rather than personal.

Your beliefs about yourself are completely irrelevant. If intentions were all that mattered, then the CHAZ would be doing just dandy right about now.

And it's embarrassing to see the little ad hominem digs peppered throughout your posts, as if any of us here pay the slightest bit of mind to that kind of attempted manipulation:
'it is your misfortune'
'That is how you are'
'You know that'
'You handle fear by...'
'...you have bought into it'
'others... peacefully'
'Pacify yourself brother'
'us... find the courage'

Your answer to my argument can't be 'well I'm a better, nicer person than you with more courage, so logic doesn't count'. You need to actually come up with a counter rather than trying to nullify everything with these strange authority-grabs. That is, if you want to engage at all. You're operating entirely from ego here.

Hos...your thoughts are genuine too and valid. Just not complete...now there is a statement he won't like but know I will be educated by it.
Oh damn, and there was me thinking I was omniscient. You've schooled me, brother.

in before someone brings up bricks.
giphy.gif

I think this is a classic example of 'unhealthy Fe', and it does remind me a lot of OK007.

A healthy INFJ will operate through Fe-Ti in these situations, building a logical argument and delivering it in a way that is acceptable to the group.

By contrast, something happens with these guys where they are locked in an Fe view of things, and consequently make everything about the social or interpersonal dynamic. Their 'solutions' are attempts to socially maneuver, belittle and undermine the peer-status and authority of their opponents, and otherwise avoid the actual arguments altogether in favour of these kind of games.

@Willy Wonka if you disagree with my position, I think you ought to try to engage that Ti and try to explain why I'm wrong, rather than why people shouldn't listen to me. You're stuck in Fe right now, and it's doing you a mischief.

Lmao

You pull off an interesting switcheroo, here, which ironically is the most rhetorical thing we've seen so far.

You establish that you and I think differently, and that is to be respected and accepted. Nothing wrong with that as a premise.

However, you attach 'logic' to my approach and something else to yours (your sagelike understanding of fear, insecurtity and 'peace'), implying that if the above premise is to be respected, then I must give equal weight to 'logic' and whatever it is that you're doing. In other words, you're saying, 'if you respect me and my approach, then please don't rely on logic.'.

This is an absurd appeal to emotion and a false equivalence. 'Logic' is nothing to do with either me or you, or how we ought to respect each other and our different approaches, and cannot be eliminated from consideration that way. 'Logic' governs me and you whether you like it or not.

Here's the other thing: your counter to what I'm saying seems almost completely based upon an interpersonal analysis between me and you and an assumption of my particular psychological constitution/operation. You don't address any of the points at hand and seem to find it very difficult to remain objective rather than personal.

Your beliefs about yourself are completely irrelevant. If intentions were all that mattered, then the CHAZ would be doing just dandy right about now.

And it's embarrassing to see the little ad hominem digs peppered throughout your posts, as if any of us here pay the slightest bit of mind to that kind of attempted manipulation:
'it is your misfortune'
'That is how you are'
'You know that'
'You handle fear by...'
'...you have bought into it'
'others... peacefully'
'Pacify yourself brother'
'us... find the courage'

Your answer to my argument can't be 'well I'm a better, nicer person than you with more courage, so logic doesn't count'. You need to actually come up with a counter rather than trying to nullify everything with these strange authority-grabs. That is, if you want to engage at all. You're operating entirely from ego here.

Oh damn, and there was me thinking I was omniscient. You've schooled me, brother.
I win

giphy.gif

I think this is a classic example of 'unhealthy Fe', and it does remind me a lot of OK007.

A healthy INFJ will operate through Fe-Ti in these situations, building a logical argument and delivering it in a way that is acceptable to the group.

By contrast, something happens with these guys where they are locked in an Fe view of things, and consequently make everything about the social or interpersonal dynamic. Their 'solutions' are attempts to socially maneuver, belittle and undermine the peer-status and authority of their opponents, and otherwise avoid the actual arguments altogether in favour of these kind of games.

@Willy Wonka if you disagree with my position, I think you ought to try to engage that Ti and try to explain why I'm wrong, rather than why people shouldn't listen to me. You're stuck in Fe right now, and it's doing you a mischief.

I do disagree with you. It is my thought that this exchange will always be circular. You dicect my flaws based on textbooks and limited understanding without actually knowing me. Quite frankly your only way of expressing yourself. I in exchange try to find a way in to reach compromise, which you define as unhealthy Fe. You are so good at protecting yourself that way...deflecting self reflection. Tell you what the more we exchange the worse it gets for both of us. How bout I read your words because I like them (not always agree)...and you find someone else to dicect. Because quite frankly it bothers me you just don't get it. Not healthy for me to discuss anything with you and there are many on here that give words that make me proud of who I am and are inspiring. Pages of great words and ideas.

Take that scalpel elsewhere I say.

Gather up that intelligence and absorb that. Put together a valid argument based on you man and what makes you tick. I will be sure and like it for you and then proceed to read amazing meaningful thoughts that inspire me. Take care ok. I mean no harm.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Remember...cannonball...deep end. Get over that fear brother.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Typical in America: let it go on and pay it no mind. Change the subject. Hate to say it, but this will not turn out well. Look the other way and dance your misconceptions here. Start it then make everyone look the other way. Not everyone is stupid.

Typical in America: let it go on and pay it no mind. Change the subject. Hate to say it, but this will not turn out well. Look the other way and dance your misconceptions here. Start it then make everyone look the other way. Not everyone is stupid.
It's called having boundaries. Those are the things that in the old west told you where your plot of land ended. Boundaries. It's very American.

I do disagree with you. It is my thought that this exchange will always be circular. You dicect my flaws based on textbooks and limited understanding without actually knowing me. Quite frankly your only way of expressing yourself. I in exchange try to find a way in to reach compromise, which you define as unhealthy Fe. You are so good at protecting yourself that way...deflecting self reflection. Tell you what the more we exchange the worse it gets for both of us. How bout I read your words because I like them (not always agree)...and you find someone else to dicect. Because quite frankly it bothers me you just don't get it. Not healthy for me to discuss anything with you and there are many on here that give words that make me proud of who I am and are inspiring. Pages of great words and ideas.

Take that scalpel elsewhere I say.

Gather up that intelligence and absorb that. Put together a valid argument based on you man and what makes you tick. I will be sure and like it for you and then proceed to read amazing meaningful thoughts that inspire me. Take care ok. I mean no harm.
Remember...cannonball...deep end. Get over that fear brother.
Why did you engage me in the first place?

@Lady Jolanda / @Wyote If this guy isn't OK007, I'll eat my hat.