[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 48 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

I'm new to this site and not sure it is a fit for me. This post is troubling not only for its lack of true respect for the situation but the ignorance of history and a positive approach to the future. I understand these words are free to be written and I read them. We must also be mindful of validity and 7th slot Fe. There is a lot wrong with this thought process but it should be heard and I am not neglecting it has substance.
It's a rhetorical exercise designed to initiate perspective shifts.

Why does it lack 'respect' and what is it in historical 'ignorance' of?

Well if you really want to do this
joc.png
#beautysecrets

You can't stop ugly

Interesting statement: I had a dream last night and was looking for somewhere to put this anyway.

In my dream, my wife and I were systematically attacked by ugliness. First, a drug dealer came by and left drugs at our home. Next, people came from all over to use the drugs. I was, for some reason, unable to stop them. Ugly people: people with ugly faces wearing torn and dirty, ugly clothes; whores wanting to do me favors...ugly whores crawling through the door. Guys with guns shooting them in the yard, where there were a tall and a short body laying in the ditch wrapped in ugly rags and blankets... already rotted to the bone. As the police came with sirens outside, I awakened.

Mind you, I was leaning my back against my sick wife. It made me feel like certain ugly people were attacking her with voo-doo or satanic evils, as I cannot be attacked with such. People that hate me and are trying to get at me through her? Who hates me? Maybe the greedy and evil hate me. Maybe I am misunderstood, but time will erase all that. Time heals all wounds? Not really, but it can heal wounds.

A phone conversation this morning from northern USA and I was asked about the weather. I told her it was beautiful here. She asked about the heat, humidity, and horrid weather outside. I told her everything is beautiful if we can just look past the ugly. She asked how. I told her I was off work today, paying bills while watching the birds and squirrels around all our feeders. Didn't go into the dream, which will reveal more to me as the day goes by. I was having a morning of beauty without all the ugliness.
Rest, instead of standing on my feet all day hurting. It WAS beautiful, and I didn't have to look for it or try to find it. I wasn't thinking about the dream. I wasn't hating all women and destroying all female statues and paintings and names because a female babysitter molested me time and again. It was "our secret", she said. I wasn't expecting to be paid for my hurt and pain I have lived with. My HEART was filled with love and everything I saw was beautiful. I did not allow those attacking me to control my attitude.

Back on subject, though that is filled with subject, You have no right to expect the things you are asking for. You put your pants on just like me. You are allowing higher powers to destroy all we have built together over the past few years. I have been taught to call a black man a man. It took some time, but I now can say a man. Now, you want me to call you a black man all over again. YOU ARE GOING BACKWARDS. PATRIOTS WILL NOT ALLOW OUR COUNTRY TO BE DESTROYED BY YOU(whatever race you are). WAKE UP. WATCH THE BIRDS. SEE THE HUMMINGBIRDS FLYING FROM FLOWER TO FLOWER WORKING TO EAT. WATCH THE ANT NEVER STOPPING. You were about my equal, and now I feel shame if I watch this. Such a sorrowful, hateful, ugly mess: hope you wake up: you have a lot of mending to do.

I'm new to this site and not sure it is a fit for me. This post is troubling not only for its lack of true respect for the situation but the ignorance of history and a positive approach to the future. I understand these words are free to be written and I read them. We must also be mindful of validity and 7th slot Fe. There is a lot wrong with this thought process but it should be heard and I am not neglecting it has substance.

Don't listen to INTJ Deleted member 16771, you're an INFJ and no matter how open minded or diplomatic you try to be, he'll just talk to you like you're a complete moron for not seeing how he's always right. Not worth it, and please don't leave, we're not all like that. ❤☮☯

Reactions: Asa and Wyote
Don't listen to INTJ Deleted member 16771, you're an INFJ and no matter how open minded or diplomatic you try to be, he'll just talk to you like you're a complete moron for not seeing how he's always right. Not worth it, and please don't leave, we're not all like that. ❤☮☯
Wat

You seriously believe in these labels too much. Lol. You dont know Hos, so don't pretend to know how he will respond to anything based off of a label and a few interactions you had with him.

You seriously believe in these labels too much. Lol. You dont know Hos, so don't pretend to know how he will respond to anything based off of a label and a few interactions you had with him.

Well it came out he had an aversion to those because if an ex to claimed to be those, I didn't write him off. Miscommunication he had a bad impression of me as I did him and he acknowledged it as did I. So much for your ability to understand there april, perhaps dont "pretend" you're aware of what went down entirely before you get on a high horse. Miscommunication type shit happens relax, holy christ....

Last edited:
Extremely poor leadership and wrong goals all the way... all this is causing is division.
Black this, black that: I don't call my friends black. What happened to equality?
My friends are men, not black men.

In the end people are missing the 90s and the 2000s that much more as race was less of a big deal and people got along with each other without woke politics. Now everything is so divided and people can't trust each other anymore much less be normal as if race didn't exist. Sad as life is worse for people in general because of all this.

Aha! A nemesis.

En garde! *swish swish*

Well it came out he had an aversion to those because if an ex to claimed to be those, I didn't write him off. Miscommunication he had a bad impression of me as I did him and he acknowledged it as did I. So much for your ability to understand there april, perhaps dont "pretend" you're aware of what went down entirely before you get on a high horse. Miscommunication type shit happens relax, holy christ....
April is a protective friend, it's OK you don't have to go defensive. For my part, I'm sorry about the miscommunication earlier - I'm probably just overly suspicious of those labels because of my experience.

Aha! A nemesis.

En garde! *swish swish*

April is a protective friend, it's OK you don't have to go defensive. For my part, I'm sorry about the miscommunication earlier - I'm probably just overly suspicious of those labels because of my experience.

Im sorry as well, saying that your past probably influences your thinking that makes complete sense and I understand that. ❤☮

I read about the miscommunication before posting my original comment to you, so I did know what happened, including your green orb thread lol. I apologize for coming across as bitchy. I can be very defensive of those I care about.

I don't think it's fair to attack my ability to understand, though. That would be hurtful to me if I knew you well, but since I dont, I'll just say thats a superficial thing to say since you don't know me either. Its not really personal, I dont think you're bad or anything, just reacting to what you say in my own personal way. :) Truce?

Oh, and the label I was referring to was simply the INTJ one you gave Hos which seemed to lend to the accusations you threw at him. I did take into account though that you had used the other labels and so that made me think you may possibly put too much faith in the labels, like saying he will react that way because you've seen a little of that from him and because he is actually INTJ. I just think things are not so defined by labels is all. :) We are all complicated I know Im not the "typical" INFJ myself. :)

Who is Soros, and why are people blaming him on this?

you will not connect perfectly with everyone here. . or there for that matter. times are tense..just because most here are INFJ's does not mean that we all agree on everything. it's OK to not connect on all issues, really it is, I certainly don't. it's all good

Probably because he's a Jew. (Albeit a self hating one. But who cares?)

Numerous posts on social media have cited a fabricated 2014 “quote” from Soros: “I’m going to bring down the United States by funding Black Hate groups. We’ll put them into a mental trap and make them blame white people. The Black community is the easiest to manipulate.”

620x0-e1508542325620-640x400.jpg

Donated 32 billion of his 40 billion to a movement he created in 120 countries.

Numerous posts on social media have cited a fabricated 2014 “quote” from Soros: “I’m going to bring down the United States by funding Black Hate groups. We’ll put them into a mental trap and make them blame white people. The Black community is the easiest to manipulate.”

620x0-e1508542325620-640x400.jpg

Donated 32 billion of his 40 billion to a movement he created in 120 countries.
The conspiracy crowd is going bananas over this whole situation.