The World’s Greatest Genocide | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The World’s Greatest Genocide

Huh??? I never said the propensity to rape is in all men. I never said all men are rapists waiting to happen. I never suggested it was women's responsibility to prevent rape. It's rude of you to twist my words around.

The reality is there is an increase in gang rapes and violent crime in countries like India and its being caused by groups of single men who get together and have nothing to do but cause trouble. People speculate that these gangs of single men are popping up because of the disproportionate ratio of men and women.

Do you really truly believe that's an unreasonable speculation?
If you think that, then why bother citing it as a explanation as if it were reasonable?
you cannot suggest that men rape when there aren't enough women to go around without implying just what you deny.

If you think that, then why bother citing it as a explanation as if it were reasonable?
you cannot suggest that men rape when there aren't enough women to go around without implying just what you deny.

I cited it because I really dislike abortion. In some cases it is justified but people abuse it for a variety of reasons. I'm making the point that people should think about the implications of their beliefs. The propensity to rape or commit other crimes doesn't have to be in all men for this phenomenon to take place. We are talking about large numbers of people, not individuals.

What I wonder about is how to stop this from happening without forcing western ideals down people's throats, or claiming western development (i.e. capitalism) as a solution ('cause that's working so well for all of us here..). I don't know that it is really our responsibility to do anything about it other than work out our own issues of equality, and perhaps when/if they're ready, they'll see a different way of living to take note from. We ourselves have a lot of headway to make. Let's focus on resolving those issues. We can leave others to take responsibility for theirs.

I guess I'm not as bothered by the mere act of infanticide. It's another reflection of what we know to be the case (cultural gender inequality).
What perturbs me are the social problems that further impact negatively upon their societies and disadvantage women like trafficking, etc.

Also, how do the UAE have 205 males for 100 females? Are we talking births or population?

I cited it because I really dislike abortion. In some cases it is justified but people abuse it for a variety of reasons. I'm making the point that people should think about the implications of their beliefs. The propensity to rape or commit other crimes doesn't have to be in all men for this phenomenon to take place. We are talking about large numbers of people, not individuals.
Women should have babies because you dislike abortion + more female babies=men stop gang raping in India?

:p

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
The numbers posted are the sex ratio of the overall population. The number that really sticks out is Qatar (307 males per 100 females). However, if you look at the ratio of newborn children, the ratio is 102 males per 100 females - a far more sensible number, and more equal than most - if not all - western countries. My understanding is that we are supposed to discuss the reason why some countries actually have a higher male-to-female ratio among adults than among newborn children. Abortion has nothing to do with that, and the attempts of certain countries to limit the number of female children are irrelevant.

Yes that is a pretty drastic change from 102 to 307 and as a numbers person it stands out. This was a topic that I had to discuss in multiple statistics classes just because the professors wanted to show us how numbers are misleading. Especially in collecting data. There are too many variables involved to get personally attached to one theory or idea. All have to be considered until you are able to prove one correct and sometimes that never happens. That's why this is called the missing woman phenomenon. There is no real solid explination though we have solid indicators like the preference for male children over female children in some nations. At this point there is a chance it could be nothing more than limitations in recording information to the reality that 70 million women vanished for one reason or another.

I fail to see how this is genocide.

where do you suppose they vanished to? Aliens?

Most definitely or manbearpig. They prefer females from certain demographical areas. I for one don't understand why more isn't being done to stop manbearpig. It's obvious that they are working with the aliens who travelled millions of miles just to stick stuff up our butts.

There are currently about 7 billion people right now on Earth. According to census data; which is not always accurate, the population is pretty much split right down the middle at 50-50 as far as gender goes. Now the actual split should be 51% female, 49% male as there is just a slightly higher chance that a female is born.

Where did you get this statistic?

According to my developmental psych textbook, there are about 106 boys born for every 100 girls, worldwide (United Nations, 2006b) and an even greater number of males are conceived.

I don't think that the propensity to rape is inherent in all men when there is a disportionate amount of women around. Not all men are rapists waiting to happen.
I also think its absurd to suggest that women are responsible for preventing rape by "calming" men down--with what? Sex? Lullabys? lulz

I agree, there was 1 lone female on our football team in highschool I am proud to report that not one of us males raped her, despite the 1:50 ratio.

If anything I would say being a minority is a good thing, because it means you're in demand.

Last edited:
Where did you get this statistic?

According to my developmental psych textbook, there are about 106 boys born for every 100 girls, worldwide (United Nations, 2006b) and an even greater number of males are conceived.

Correct that is the current population ratio and I wish I could give you the textbook name that stated the 51% 49% but I can't. It was from two classes I had about a year and half ago. It isn't fact, it is just theory.

Well, gender population differences would be too difficult to track considering all the variables.
I mean, why assume the woman vanished rather than the men are living now? While there are armed conflicts still occuring, the great wars (WWI, WWII) would have skewed the ratio of men to woman for many years. We are close to seeing the WWII generation die off but not quite there yet. In terms of how that changes population ratios, I would think there is still normalizing going on.