The Skirt Test | INFJ Forum

The Skirt Test

You Are Detail Oriented

You are efficient and precise. You like to get down to business.
You choose your words carefully to make sure you communicate effectively.

You are concerned about others and the world at large. You worry a fair amount.
You are neat and accurate in any work you do. You take pride in a job well done.

You Are Reflective

You don't expect perfection. You accept yourself, flaws and all. You are good enough!
You are proud of what you know how to do. And you know that you're improving every day.

You tend to keep good news to yourself... or only share it with a few very close to you.
You are self-sufficient and don't need many friends to live a happy life. You are very private.

You Are Sweet
You are a very loving person. You are tender-hearted and touchy-feely.
You are sympathetic. You naturally have a lot of empathy for everyone around you.

Whenever you are able, you are helpful. You are like to do good in this world.
You relish having the role of caretaker. You feel honored that others accept your compassion.

:love:

You Are Reflective

You don't expect perfection. You accept yourself, flaws and all. You are good enough!
You are proud of what you know how to do. And you know that you're improving every day.

You tend to keep good news to yourself... or only share it with a few very close to you.
You are self-sufficient and don't need many friends to live a happy life. You are very private.

You Are Detail Oriented

You are neat and accurate in any work you do. You take pride in a job well done.

You Are Reflective

You Are Detail Oriented

[FONT=&quot]You Are Sassy
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]You are totally flamboyant and charming. You are extremely captivating.
You may have a high social status, but you are still accessible. You are not a snob.

You can't help but put your personal touch on everything. You want to leave your mark on the world.
You tend to ignore relationship problems until they are too big to handle. You prefer to avoid conflict.
[/FONT]

I chose the pink skirt too.

You Are Sassy

You are totally flamboyant and charming. You are extremely captivating.
You may have a high social status, but you are still accessible. You are not a snob.

You can't help but put your personal touch on everything. You want to leave your mark on the world.
You tend to ignore relationship problems until they are too big to handle. You prefer to avoid conflict.

Reactions: dream echo
You Are Sweet
You are sympathetic. You naturally have a lot of empathy for everyone around you.

You relish having the role of caretaker. You feel honored that others accept your compassion :)

You Are Sweet

You relish having the role of caretaker. You feel honored that others accept your compassion.

Absolutely. I could be hired as carebear.

skirt-3.png

You Are Sweet

You Are Reflective

It told me that I'm sassy (that's a cool new word for me btw)

But since I don't wear skirts can't say if it tells anything about my personality :)