The "Ra's Al Ghul Belief"; An Open Letter to interested parties. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The "Ra's Al Ghul Belief"; An Open Letter to interested parties.

I don't think we need any sort of eradication process, honestly. Even if the world population were twice what it is now, all we need to do is lay out very strict regulations for child bearing. The population would decrease rapidly. Policing/enforcing those regulations is what would have peoples panties in a bunch though.

Last edited:
It's straight out of Ra's Al Ghuls mouth. He want's a 95% reduction in the human population. Since this thread is based on his belief, I went with that number.

The Earths Biosphere cannot contain 12,000,000,000 people. Not how we're currently acting. Education won't change how we're acting.

We'd have to slaughter too many species and eradicate too many forests to sustain that number. Destroying those forests would kill the populations in them. Those fauna in the flora are vital parts of the biosphere.

HAS ANYONE HERE STUDIED BOTANY OR ECOSYSTEMS AT ALL?

I'm biased, but I'm of the belief that those who say we need to constantly reproduce need to go. And that those who ignore climate change, and are for raping the environment for economic purposes need to go, as well as those who are ignorant of history and so on.

Upper Class would be gone. Extreme Rich.
Lower Class would be gone. Extreme Poor.
Keep the Educated Liberals.

In the end, I'm only really supportive of allowing NTPs and NFJs to survive.

I recognise this as a bad point of view so I'd not want to have the final say. I'll leave it for someone who can be fair and balanced, objective and is willing to make the harsh decision. Probably an INTJ.

An INTJ can't determine the value of a human life, no one can.

You're obviously no INTJ. I've got an INTJ Friend that would laugh at your statement.

A life is worth Potentiality.

Potential to give + Likelyhood of giving = Potential Worth (PW)
/
Total Consumption

If PW/TC = >1.00 Then the human has worth to live.

Potential to give + Likelyhood of giving

That cannot be measured accurately, due to things like the butterfly effect.

You have no way of knowing which human life may be a positive butterfly.

Actually I hear that the best thing to curb the rate of reproduction short of genocide is...feminism.

HAH and you thought woman's lib was good for nothing!

SJ or SP... = Not a very high Potential to Give.

Even though you were joking, the person wouldn't even need to do anything much special at all, that is the point of the butterfly effect. A slight difference in one person compared to others could have massive effects in the long term, we just don't know, great people have often come from unlikely origins.

Actually I hear that the best thing to curb the rate of reproduction short of genocide is...feminism.

HAH and you thought woman's lib was good for nothing!
I never thought that!

It's always nice to have a sewing circle in one place in case I have a shirt that needs mending.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Earth is overpopulated then I'm definitely in favour of reducing the population. I couldn't support genocide/murder/suicide though. So I'd have to support "passive" population reduction - limits on reproduction. I doubt that would be very effective though. It may work in China, but the government is a little more... intense - if that's the right word. I can't see it working in countries like USA or Canada or England etc.

I think it's more like, industrialization is what is killing the earth not people. Why not build an entirely new civilization instead of killing hoards of people?

(O That's right.. because some people love to be superior to others because deep down--they feel like hell about themselves..)

I think it's more like, industrialization is what is killing the earth not people. Why not build an entirely new civilization instead of killing hoards of people?

(O That's right.. because some people love to be superior to others because deep down--they feel like hell about themselves..)

Because apparently the western way of life is unquestionably superior to all others.

Shai. I take it that indeed religion and the state are indeed forcing the people to reproduce, which of course is dysfuctional, and there I agree (since the world will indeed be overpopulated by 2050). And I hate the people you consider that "should go" as much as you do. Problem is, that idea is unrealistic, dysfuctional and totally ineffective. At least that's how I see it. If it is your belief, then I obviously can't say much. You're welcome to believe whatever you want. I must say I'm a bit dissapointed though.