[NSFW] - The person above me should be banned because.. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] The person above me should be banned because..

Stu should be temp banned because I'm in a rotten mood.

Only temporarily though because I adore him.

Reactions: Stu
Dohavior should be banned because he's an INTP and what do they know?

Sriracha should be banned for being one hot, spicy momma.

The person above me should be banned for being anti marriage

I can't help but think what in the world @Stu eats for lunch everyday.....and why the same thing.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Nixie
The person above me should be banned for having a dirty mind.

Banned for being a person and a Lasagna at the same time. I personally find this creepy. Must not try to imagine this again. Nightmares can be a frightening thing.

Last edited:
Shaqie should be banned because I can't stop thinking 'Space Jam' and 'Kazaam' whenever I see his name.

TheDaringHatTrick is obviously a fraud. Not once have I ever seen her do a trick involving a hat or score three goals in a soccer match.

Jacobi should be banned because, while his signature suggests that he himself might be "a wanderer of libraries" and "a lover of literature", it also suggests that he might believe that the written word can and will, at some point, fail us... And I'm still in denial. :)

[MENTION=10605]Wildfire[/MENTION] should be banned because I'm in denial about her denial.

[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] should be banned for being so phantasmic.

Reactions: invisible
The person above me should be banned because he has nicer hair than I do. :)

[MENTION=9809]La Sagna[/MENTION] should be banned for preferring someone else's hair over her own (*treason!*) :p

[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] should be banned, because I like banning people and she simply appears to be in my range of vision.

Sorry cupcake, I have to do it, it's ... compulsive. You can always make another account ya know.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
[MENTION=5750]Shaqie[/MENTION] Should be banned because every time I see his name I think of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. I have no idea why but it makes me confused.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] should be banned because he got rid of the playful puppy. What did you do with him? I hope he has a good new home.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
@La Sagna should be Tanned because she is harboring a deep dark secret...I mean Banned

Reactions: hush