[NSFW] - The person above me should be banned because.. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] The person above me should be banned because..

,-,

^

Because his mouth or nose is above his eyes! ...or are you upside down!?

Because.... What?????

because jim is a taylor and his name is taylor jim

Framed should be banned because she's floating away to go frolick in a field somewhere.

The person above me should be banned for advocating the end of western civilization.

In matriarchal societies people aren't coupled up so much...they all mate with each other and they each raise each others young as a community.
I don't know about all the rest of it, but if this description shows what a world ruled by women would be like, forget equality, let's go for the rule of women. Because this sounds pretty good to me
happy.gif

Reactions: say what
The person above me should be banned because he's too smart for his own good.

Last edited:
Because …

… I do not like lasagna that much, therefore I guess you should be banned. (I am such an asshole)

Better them than me. :D

Reactions: knight in battle
[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] because.. because. i don't need a reason.

The person above me should be banned because she couldn't think up of a better reason than not needing a reason.

Because that fish has eye lashes. Fish don't have eye lashes.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
the person above should be banned for posting this

Oh gawd to describe last night requires adjectives that I try to keep out of my vocabulary. My back is scratched up to hell, I have a raging headache but I cannot stop laughing. Every memory that comes back into my mind just makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

For assuming we don't want to hear it. (Spill.)

For assuming that it is an interesting story. :p I could have just fallen down on ice or something very simple like that.

For assuming that it is an interesting story. :p I could have just fallen down on ice or something very simple like that.

You could have...but you didn't. I'm going to bet it involved alcoholic beverages and girls, and both are far from simple.

So you should be banned for fibbing. :)

(I'm obviously messing with you :))

Reactions: jimtaylor
^@CrazyBeautiful, Banned! for messing with forumites!