[NSFW] - The person above me should be banned because.. | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] The person above me should be banned because..

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
I like this game, I came across it looking for information on Lot's daughters.

There are lots of reasons I should be banned.

but can anyone think of one?

Because you started this thread (and because I felt the need to answer you and now I have put myself out there to be judged by the next person :) )

Because I don't like lasagna at all... it's soo gooey and weird :/

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Because ...

... BANNING IS FUN!

Why do we need a specified reason to ban someone? Just ban and enjoy your godlike ability to do so!

Let me try. Because hes an asshole.

The person above me should be banned for being a cat person with a wolves avatar

I think.... I am on the verge of giving up. No, I do not mean killing myself. I mean retreating from society and going to go live in the woods some place for an indefinite amount of time. The truth is I might have done this a while ago if it were not for my cats.......
(yesh!)

The person above me should be banned for being a cat person with a wolves avatar

(yesh!)

Ha! Yeah I know. One cat is all cat, the other, I swear she has a personality that borders on consciousness. Its crazy. BTW I am dog person but, don't have time or room for a dog.

[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] should be banned because he does not exist - we can't see him :D

[MENTION=1669]Framed[/MENTION] should be banned because she posts too many pictures of half-naked gorgeous men!!

..just kidding...she should be promoted to INFJ president!

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION] should be banned? . . . say what??? !

Framed should be banned for over stimulating the forums.

over.JPG

Reactions: Gaze and Rift Zone
@Framed should be banned for not getting with the program. =)
[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] should be banned for jacking my slot!!!

Lol

Because he speaks awesome stuff in a way no one with significant knowledge in physics would understand.

PS: May be given second chance, because SCIENCE IS AWESOME

[MENTION=5750]Shaqie[/MENTION] should be banned for not watching BSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :m067:

The Person Above me should be banned for posting this!

1779847_10100334864177249_849789471_n.jpg

Reactions: say what
@Stu

Banned! -for hating on fish lips. Bird lips?

is it the mug?

Oh my dog, it's the mug doing it to her!
exorcism! Actually, lobotomy might help too.

Reactions: say what
... because he considered lobotomy.

Last edited:
The person above me should be banned for suggesting poking an ice pick through Say What's eye socket and into her brain. That is barbaric!

Sorry, didn't see the previous post before writing this. The person above should be banned (even though great minds think alike) because he didn't take the time to write a complete sentence.

Last edited: