The New Normal | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The New Normal

What was that? Was that a George Floyd reference? Or was that Joseph? I'm not very good with names.
A George Floyd reference.

A Hurricane Carter reference.

An Eric Garner reference.

A Tamir Rice reference.

A George Floyd reference.

A Hurricane Carter reference.

An Eric Garner reference.

A Tamir Rice reference.
Sigh. Christchurch killings. I think more than racial supremacy, it's mostly a deep seated fear of being ousted from their own respective existence. People are really really weird.

Sigh. Christchurch killings. I think more than racial supremacy, it's mostly a deep seated fear of being ousted from their own respective existence. People are really really weird.

All of Rubin’s cards were marked in advance
The trial was a pig-circus, he never had a chance

The judge made Rubin’s witnesses drunkards from the slums
To the white folks who watched he was a revolutionary bum

And to the black folks he was just a crazy n***er
No one doubted that he pulled the trigger

And though they could not produce the gun
The D.A. said he was the one
Who did the deed
And the all-white jury agreed

Last edited:
Give it two years after the lockdown is done, nobody will remember it and nothing will have changed. Same thing happened with Spanish Flu. Media is hyping this up but it'll only last if you deliberately drag out the memory

This country is at a breaking point. It’s just a question of how much damage there’s going to be until November. Then it’ll be years of picking up the pieces (again) and rinse, repeat cycle.

I think public hygiene will greatly improve. That happened in Hong Kong after the avian bird flu outbreak. Agree on the masks. I’ve always worn them on airplanes because I don’t like sleeping with my mouth hanging open.

I want universal healthcare. I think this must happen.

Health care needs to change. All citizens need healthcare. It needs to stop being a big cash cow so only a few are able to afford it.

That's the point of this thread. Yes, it was intended for a post COVID-19 world, but the murder of George Floyd and these protests/riots are happening at the same time and will have an impact on future changes made.

I'll go with whatever people want to discuss. This forum can be an escape for some members, and I don't want to bring up topics that aren't an escape, but if people want to discuss more serious topics, I'm here, too.
I just hope that we can make positive change from everything 2020 has offered even if it a heartbreaking nightmare. Optimistic, I know, but I see a chance of it.

I'll go with whatever people want to discuss. This forum can be an escape for some members, and I don't want to bring up topics that aren't an escape, but if people want to discuss more serious topics, I'm here, too.
I just hope that we can make positive change from everything 2020 has offered even if it a heartbreaking nightmare. Optimistic, I know, but I see a chance of it.

That's the way I see it. We always have the opportunity at our fingertips to guide change and it should always be for the better.

The situation going on out there now with the virus, with the protests and riots, they aren't permanent. Something will follow.
Why not do a bit of dreaming, combine them with reality and science and create the world we need?

The situation going on out there now with the virus, with the protests and riots, they aren't permanent. Something will follow.
Why not do a bit of dreaming, combine them with reality and science and create the world we need?

Yes!!!!

Googles already on it. They're using New York as a testing ground to roll out their new range of "innovative" technologies and to push for radical policy reform. They are taking the lead in supporting society's transition into a contactless future. What angels they are.

Google wants to empower the world with its new wave of groundbreaking technology. To supply the public with much needed access to medical and educational services from the safety of their own living rooms. No longer will you have to leave your home! Googles new range of 5G powered gadgets will scoop up all of your private medical and educational information, and deliver to you the worlds most cutting edge services

Who needs privacy when the threat of a new pandemic looms so acutely over our heads. The world needs to be brave and bold. We need to have the courage to give google all of our private data, thereby allowing them to further entrench their already enormous power and to monopolize entire industries that are already in danger of being taken over. Basically, we need to be bold enough to give them the power to rule the world because otherwise, we're fucked.

Last edited:
with all that is going on I still believe. . I have to. but we have to change it, that much is clear. sing, dance, write poetry, preach, photograph, write, knit, sew. . create. it will be in doing what you are doing in love that will hell bring us out. as one person sings and another hears and joins, as one feeds, and another eats then shares. as one speaks and another listens. .this world can change, but it takes us to change it. This mess in america could end if only those that need to speak and listen would do it. . speak truth, take responsibility and see the righteousness of what is being said. there are no races, that's a lie.. a lie the white man sells his children to maintain what he has stolen. . it will be in the sharing and the telling of truth that we can crawl out from this mess. we stopped a war, can we change the world? sure, it's our world we just need the courage to start the song

Googles already on it. They're using New York as a testing ground to roll out their new range of "innovative" technologies and to push for radical policy reform. They are taking the lead in supporting society's transition into a contactless future. What angels they are.

Google wants to empower the world with its new wave of groundbreaking technology. To supply the public with much needed access to medical and educational services from the safety of their own living rooms. No longer will you have to leave your home! Googles new range of 5G powered gadgets will scoop up all of your private medical and educational information, and deliver to you the worlds most cutting edge services

Who needs privacy when the threat of a new pandemic looms so acutely over our heads. The world needs to be brave and bold. We need to have the courage to give google all of our private data, thereby allowing them to further entrench their already enormous power and to monopolize entire industries that are already in danger of being taken over. Basically, we need to be bold enough to give them the power to rule the world because otherwise, we're fucked.
As an IT/Database person I agree wholeheartedly. Technology can help in ways we have not yet even fathomed.
As a data safety & security person I fear what the all too real financial mongering behind any of these large industries, with Google/ABC, at the top of it alongside Overture/ADVA will do with our information.

This topic is worthy of it's own thread.

I really am looking forward to Christmas this year.

Ah I swear. Privacy is really truly a luxury.

with all that is going on I still believe. . I have to. but we have to change it, that much is clear. sing, dance, write poetry, preach, photograph, write, knit, sew. . create. it will be in doing what you are doing in love that will hell bring us out. as one person sings and another hears and joins, as one feeds, and another eats then shares. as one speaks and another listens. .this world can change, but it takes us to change it. This mess in america could end if only those that need to speak and listen would do it. . speak truth, take responsibility and see the righteousness of what is being said. there are no races, that's a lie.. a lie the white man sells his children to maintain what he has stolen. . it will be in the sharing and the telling of truth that we can crawl out from this mess. we stopped a war, can we change the world? sure, it's our world we just need the courage to start the song

Some folk refuse to listen and grow. We will never reach them.

We have to enforce in schools the absolute equality of all humans. Even if children get the message that one race is superior to another at home, eventually children rebel against the parent's teachings and want to think for themselves. Show them early on that we all have the same biology - exact same structure breathing the same air, eating the same way even if we have wonderfully different ways of eating. Encourage partnerships that break the bounds of color.

We have to enforce in schools the absolute equality of all humans. Even if children get the message that one race is superior to another at home, eventually children rebel against the parent's teachings and want to think for themselves. Show them early on that we all have the same biology - exact same structure breathing the same air, eating the same way even if we have wonderfully different ways of eating. Encourage partnerships that break the bounds of color.
Yes! Yes! Yes!