The Lure of Conspiracy. | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

The Lure of Conspiracy.

another explanation would be that there never really was a conspiracy, abd this ispart of a plan for the rich people to mend the relationship they Have with those less fortunate. They don't need all that money, so give it to some place that can use it. Part of any idea to redistribute wealth. And also probably helped along by trying to escape the severe taxes. However that wouldn't be a driving force because this project started in 2010. Also, they won't give away all the money now. Sinceplan to donate the money in there will.

Do what the smart people do and follow the money

Look to where the money goes

Don't be fooled by corporate media razzmattazz...be smart

The 'robber barons' of the 18-1900's had taken a lot of the wealth and had a terrible public image. Popular movements were beginning to gain traction so they turned to 'philanthropy' to save their own necks

The 'new deal' just kept the whole crooked system going when really it all needed overturned

And what did we then all get after the 'philanthropy'? World wars and depressions

Be smart...they're upto their old tricks

nwo2.jpgnwo.jpg

Space dog Laika, the first animal in Earth orbit

Art-Stamp-Art-Russia-Space-Dog-Laika1.jpg

Launched on Sputnik 2 57 years ago today (Nov 3, 1957.)

[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] you are back!

so i have tried to dig a little deeper into what exactly it is people are voting for which is of course absolutely relevant to the issue of whether or not they would vote...

but here's something to keep an eye on

I'm going to discuss a few ideas and watch how the same people will clash with me on each topic. They are seeking to uphold their narratives ie their versions of reality

Now this is where facts become important because its the facts that can shed light on which narratives are true and which ones are simply fairytales weaved to make you perceive reality in a way in which certain people want you to perceive it because they want to control your behaviour

so obviously one of the main ways in which they will seek to control your behaviour through perception management is relating to voting

its the same with issues of science where different sides pay scientists to present research that supports their position

Now the problem with this is when people cherry pick or don't research the whole picture. Why would some people pay scientists to conceal the truth by presenting falsified or narrow research? Because they have an agenda that requires people to believe something that is not true in order to continue behaving in the way that the manipulators want them to behave
Is it just me?

Is it just me?
No but I figured it would be bad karma for me to make jokes about “The Muirenning” because I banned him.

I don’t think it’s him, but I’m not surprised that there’s another conspiracy theorist around. It’s been a while. Hopefully he will be able to restrain himself in accordance with forum rules. Muir got pretty unhinged towards the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
The lure of the new world order secret agenda that everyone knows about so aliens gotta start abducting us to keep our minds asleep. Follow the money, it's green just like the alien's cold hearts.

my sphincter just tightened

i must say its been amusing to watch the 'progressives' (communists) getting their knickers in a twist trying to prove trump works for putin!

looks like everyone is a conspiracy theorist these days

^ that kid has had too much sugar

also the blue colourant in that crap she is eating is probably an E number that is fucking with her head

Reactions: Puzzlenuzzle
^ that kid has had too much sugar

also the blue colourant in that crap she is eating is probably an E number that is fucking with her head
SEEEEE!!!
B-but maybe she's just excited:laughing:
--------------------------------------------
(blue crap E number kind of true though)

SEEEEE!!!
B-but maybe she's just excited:laughing:
--------------------------------------------
(blue crap E number kind of true though)

that child has no awareness of any of the dangers in the world. they are totally dependent on their parents to make the correct choices for them

FDA Probes Link Between Food Dyes, Kids' Behavior

By April Fulton

NPR.org, March 30, 2011 · The Food and Drug Administration is meeting Wednesday and Thursday to examine whether artificial food dyes cause hyperactivity in children. Artificial food dyes are made from petroleum and approved for use by the FDA to enhance the color of processed foods.

They've been around for decades and are found in everything from pudding to potato chips to soft drinks.

But recent studies linking food coloring to hyperactivity in kids is causing some experts to call on the FDA to ban foods containing them — or at least require a warning label.
https://text.npr.org/s.php?sId=134962888

that child has no awareness of any of the dangers in the world. they are totally dependent on their parents to make the correct choices for them

FDA Probes Link Between Food Dyes, Kids' Behavior

By April Fulton

NPR.org, March 30, 2011 · The Food and Drug Administration is meeting Wednesday and Thursday to examine whether artificial food dyes cause hyperactivity in children. Artificial food dyes are made from petroleum and approved for use by the FDA to enhance the color of processed foods.

They've been around for decades and are found in everything from pudding to potato chips to soft drinks.

But recent studies linking food coloring to hyperactivity in kids is causing some experts to call on the FDA to ban foods containing them — or at least require a warning label.
https://text.npr.org/s.php?sId=134962888
Okay but I just noticed that she says 'fuck' in the end