The Lure of Conspiracy. | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

The Lure of Conspiracy.

What's that? These sound like the ramblings of a depressed mind secretly begging for so much 'medication' that you'll be drooling (happily) until you can't speak anymore.

That's right I'm not the crazy one, y'all need the medicine, I'm still here or got resurrected into a better place from your hell hole after 26 years.

I'm not depressed lol

I know what depression is...i was depressed in the past before i understood whats going on in the world

back then i didn't know how to move forward so i was paralysed in a negative feedback loop

But now i know the lay of the land so whenever anything bad happens i'm able to pro-actively strategise a way out of it

Life still throws curve balls but now i'm much better equipped to deal with them. Also i have a philospohical view of life that it is just a ride and i know that life is often a series of peaks and troughs

That doesn't mean that i don't want the world to be a better place...i do!

But having analysed the situation i'm now of the opinion that it can only change through a grassroots upswell of people which must be formed through an increase in awareness. to play my small part in that i post in various places on the internet

I encourage other people to also become empowered through awareness so that they can alleviate the confusion.

You cannot stop bad things happening in life...they will ALWAYS happen....often completely out of the blue....but what you can do is be empowered through awareness so that you can then pro-actively strategise a way forward

If the world is a confusing place to you then you will not know which way to turn in a crisis...this leads to a paralysis and feelings of helplessness which then lead to depression

Know the score and become a part in the wider events (however small) and by doing so you are taking responsibility for yourself and being the change you want to see in the world

This is not just about what you DO but is just as much about what you DONT DO

There are things that we can do to make a difference but there are also things that we can reject (this is called 'voting with our feet') in order to play our part in changing the world

Only a person that knows whats going on can know what to do and what not to do...so get informed! (not directed at you kanamori...i'm just expressing my general view)

I'm not depressed lol

I know what depression is...i was depressed in the past before i understood whats going on in the world

back then i didn't know how to move forward so i was paralysed in a negative feedback loop

But now i know the lay of the land so whenever anything bad happens i'm able to pro-actively strategise a way out of it

Life still throws curve balls but now i'm much better equipped to deal with them. Also i have a philospohical view of life that it is just a ride and i know that life is often a series of peaks and troughs

That doesn't mean that i don't want the world to be a better place...i do!

But having analysed the situation i'm now of the opinion that it can only change through a grassroots upswell of people which must be formed through an increase in awareness. to play my small part in that i post in various places on the internet

I encourage other people to also become empowered through awareness so that they can alleviate the confusion.

You cannot stop bad things happening in life...they will ALWAYS happen....often completely out of the blue....but what you can do is be empowered through awareness so that you can then pro-actively strategise a way forward

If the world is a confusing place to you then you will not know which way to turn in a crisis...this leads to a paralysis and feelings of helplessness which then lead to depression

Know the score and become a part in the wider events (however small) and by doing so you are taking responsibility for yourself and being the change you want to see in the world

This is not just about what you DO but is just as much about what you DONT DO

There are things that we can do to make a difference but there are also things that we can reject (this is called 'voting with our feet') in order to play our part in changing the world

Only a person that knows whats going on can know what to do and what not to do...so get informed! (not directed at you kanamori...i'm just expressing my general view)

I'm sorry but all I heard was "give me more medicine."

Reactions: muir
lol

don't joke man...some people are like that!

Oh, I know all too well. When you don't know what to do with someone, just give them enough so they don't talk anymore. The drooling means there's euphoria and deep thoughts of appreciation for the universe underneath. Those who don't understand could probably use a healthy dose themselves!

Last edited:
Oh, I know all too well.

It's really no suprise that the world is so messed up when you think that the only place you can hear the truth is in stand up comedy halls or cosnpiracy threads!

Comedians aren't taken too seriously and conspracy theorists are called 'crazy'

lol

The authorities have convinced large sections of the public that speaking the truth or the pursuit of it is insane!

lol

sorry sometimes you just have to laugh...

attachment.php
attachment.php

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] This is my whole problem with you, you're lazy.

attachment.php
attachment.php

@muir This is my whole problem with you, you're lazy.

Not as lazy as you:

Here is Sanger's account of her trip to talk to the Ku Klux Klan from pages 366-367 of Margaret Sanger An Autobiography (1971 reprint by Dover Publications, Inc. of the 1938 original published by W.W. Norton & Company).
All the world over, in Penang and Skagway, in El Paso and Helsingfors, I have found women's psychology in the matter of childbearing essentially the same, no matter what the class, religion, or economic status. Always to me any aroused group was a good group, and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake, New Jersey, one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing.
My letter of instruction told me what train to take, to walk from the station two blocks straight ahead, then two to the left. I would see a sedan parked in front of a restaurant. If I wished I could have ten minutes for a cup of coffee or bite to eat, because no supper would be served later.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1294086/posts

Her lecturing the women's axillary of the NJ Klan is a lot different then being hailed by clansmen in full regalia. The doctored photo your reposted is routinely used by radicals to push the notion that the nursing movement following the 1918 flue epidemic was genocidal.

You and the morons you are constantly quoting as sources purposefully twist history out of context. Your like a marxist.

Her lecturing the women's axillary of the NJ Klan is a lot different then being hailed by clansmen in full regalia. The doctored photo your reposted is routinely used by radicals to push the notion that the nursing movement following the 1918 flue epidemic was genocidal.

You and the morons you are constantly quoting as sources purposefully twist history out of context. Your like a marxist.

She gave a speech to the KKK and even admits it in her autobiography

I know its difficult for you to square that circle but for me it makes perfect sense

Last edited:
reptilians.jpgnew fav twitter feed https://twitter.com/congressedits
seems there is a lot of anonymous conspiracy theory edits, certainly looks like a suppression of the movement

Have you listened to Ickes explanation of the reptilians?

He did a 10 hour gig in wembley where he set out his store...very interesting

He is doing another wembley gig soon and i'm sure it will be available online when it comes out

There's only one way to understand his perspective and that's to listen to what he says

Wikipedia descriptions and second hand media accounts by his opponents will not do him justice...you have to listen to the guy himself

You're being unkind to marxists.

The conspiracy theories are unfalsifiable theories which operate with, nay require, confirmation bias with real negative consequences for all.

In fact has anyone considered the possibility these theories are in fact elaborate geo-political hoaxes and diversions?

This kind of thing has plenty of precident, the invention of the original protocols of the elders of zion for instance by the Russians, I wouldnt be surprised if the Rothschild-illuminati-Jew banker occultists is just the latest incarnation dreamt up by some FSB/KGB or Chinese Peoples Liberation Army think tank and wheeled out to a plyable audience which probably had some lingering anti-semitic prejudices in any case.

It needednt even be any of the obvious "opposing" powers such as the Russians or Chinese, "allies" like the British or Israelis could easily have dreamt up something like this and relish the potential and capacity for its destabilising influence or impact, just look at how it all does impact too, vacination programmes scuppered leading to outbreaks of disease among populations which ought to be immunised, while it poses no threat within their own borders because their own populations are immunised but never enough to threaten complete breakdown and the illegibility as a partner in grand schemes.

Its a theory which can be adopted and adapted by either the right wing or left wing as fashions go and all it requires is distrust and paranoia, which are never in short supply.

Bty03PUIAAAAWXf.jpg

what is the argument for faking the moon landings?

Resig tweet.JPGso someone edited Resig's Russian wikipedia page to add Он также известно убедил Конгресс США, чтобы раскрыть правду о Рептилоиды translates to "He is also known to convince the U.S. Congress to uncover the truth about reptilians."

But his English Language page has no mention of it, today.... Resig eng.JPG

here is the russian page translated

Resig russ.JPG

lol

the naysayers are like a broken record hiding behind the same stock phrases such as 'confirmation bias' whilst meanwhile powerful people really are working together to concentrate their wealth and power further at the expense of the many

whilst the naysayers are busy trying to bog everyone down in petty squabbling the el-ite are stealing the world from under everyones feet

Everyone is going to have to face reality at some point....we might as well do it on our terms whilst we still can

http://elitedaily.com/news/business...lds-richest-people-pledge-donate-half-wealth/
@muir

I'm a bit curious what you will say to this. I think I already know, but perhaps you will surprise me.

Money isn't real...it is only given value through our belief in its value

These guys don't really have power...you just think they do and because you think it they do

It doesn't matter that they are giving money...it matters what they are giving money for. For example Bill Gates gives his money to create vaccines to use to compromise the immune systems of the children of the world

Also you have to ask why the oligarchs are suddenly doing this as a club.....their agenda upto now has not been one friendly to the population of the world....so do you think they have just suddenly had a change of heart?

Or are we entering a new phase of the agenda which this will be part of

People like Bill Gates are not stand alone individuals they are part of the secret society network. Bill gates father was head of planned parenthood for example. These guys are getitng their orders from a centralised source which helped them make their fortunes and now it wants to use their fortunes

Keep your eye on how the money is spent

Money isn't real...it is only given value through our belief in its value

These guys don't really have power...you just think they do and because you think it they do

It doesn't matter that they are giving money...it matters what they are giving money for. For example Bill Gates gives his money to create vaccines to use to compromise the immune systems of the children of the world

Also you have to ask why the oligarchs are suddenly doing this as a club.....their agenda upto now has not been one friendly to the population of the world....so do you think they have just suddenly had a change of heart?

Or are we entering a new phase of the agenda which this will be part of

People like Bill Gates are not stand alone individuals they are part of the secret society network. Bill gates father was head of planned parenthood for example. These guys are getitng their orders from a centralised source which helped them make their fortunes and now it wants to use their fortunes

Keep your eye on how the money is spent
another explanation would be that there never really was a conspiracy, abd this ispart of a plan for the rich people to mend the relationship they Have with those less fortunate. They don't need all that money, so give it to some place that can use it. Part of any idea to redistribute wealth. And also probably helped along by trying to escape the severe taxes. However that wouldn't be a driving force because this project started in 2010. Also, they won't give away all the money now. Sinceplan to donate the money in there will.