[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 40 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Turkey was/is just coming out of a recession. Apparently, he’s either taking credit for that and or giving their economy breathing room

He makes a lot of abstract leaps for a sensor

Either dementia and or he thinks he is the center of the universe and everyone is with his every thought

upload_2019-10-7_19-45-54.png

upload_2019-10-7_19-44-37.png

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
Haha all these fake charities
The charities were real....the “Trump Charity Fund” was to fund themselves.
Moneys that were promised to go to charity, did not.

How they can keep blocking the release of his tax returns is beyond me.

I've been exploring some MBTI data to come up with a new model of representing personality types, and I was curious to back-test it against some political affiliation data. The results support the model and reinforce some theories I have.

The model organizes MBTI types into 5 distinct groups based on nature and nurture responses into their psychology. The five types are as follows: Status Quo, Support, Power, Free Spirit and Rebel.

To keep it brief, there is a correlation between how the groups are separated by the thinking/feeling dimensions of Te, Ti, Fe and Fi. The model is attached.

From here I looked at the proportion of political affiliations of the 5 groups separated by liberal, conservative or independent. Not surprisingly, Rebels and Free Spirits are the largest self-described "Independents." For example, Rebels are 45% and 35% more likely to be an "Independent" than Status Quo and Power respectively. The largest group of self-identified "Conservative" are Support and Power. Those charts are also attached.

There's probably a little more to bite my teeth into, but if you overlay Enneagram as well, you'll see types 5 (thinkers) and 9 (peacemakers) are the most likely to be independent, so there is correlation there as well.

There are a lot of sociological implications to all of this in my opinion. Basically, what's observed is that Power tries to reinforce itself through political ideology that is more likely to be consistent with the present state. Further, Power employs its nearest neighbors Support who happen to have similar political ideologies and lower intelligence to carry-out and support it. Lastly, all of this is correlated to MBTI

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 12.12.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 12.12.01 AM.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 12.12.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 12.12.23 AM.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 12.21.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 12.21.58 AM.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Trump is technically a "Rebel" by this system. If I'm not mistaken, I don't really think Trump is "Republican" per se. I think his ideologies may align to "Republican" better; however, I think his adoption and adaptation to that ideology is partially related to being able to acquire and sustain "Power." In other words, he has moved to whatever would give him "Power." It just so happens that "Power" in our society has been defined more by Republican ideology. I have theories as to why that is and how it manifests, but I'll save that for another post

It's pretty clear though that he rejects control and authority from anyone who is against him. That's not necessarily an issue depending on motivations. If someone is against you, and they're full of shit, then I don't see the issue. His motivation seems more stemmed from a type 8 enneagram mentality to control his environment and perhaps subsequently himself. It's a bit self-serving

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
If you're also curious about some of the types, INFJ is the type that identifies as "Liberal" the most. INTP is the type that identifies as "Independent" the most. ISTJ is the type that identifies with "Conservative" the most.

What's even more fascinating is this also re-enforces some theory built-into the model I'm working on. Fe and Te are both systems of control, and if that's true, then it would follow one would be more likely to find the type who advocates for a "social" system of control the most to be heavy Fe user

Vice versa with Te

Which is the case

Yeah I'd agree with Trump being a type 8. He reminds me of a Mercurial Type 8 ENFJ I once known. But Trump is an ENTJ, IMO.

Why do you say that?

He certainly is impulsive. Now, ENTJs can be some really impulsive fuckers which is why they actually have control (fits in that model as well.) But with Trump, I don't see a plan or strategy which is much more of a hallmark of an ENTJ or even the diplomacy or tact of an ENTJ

Impulsivity is his Ne-id. It comes out when he's losing control of his Ni-auxiliary image. I use to think ENxJs were like great planners but they're not. They got nothing on ISxJs. They are great at looking in control, looking confident, and showing a sense of certainty when they are uncertain (Ni-auxiliary). It's easy: Donald Trump wants to be king and has no question or doubt that he's entitled to "the throne".

ISxJ are great planners because they need a plan. Was married to one. Yes, great planners, but if things go off script for them oh boy. So they spend a lot of time planning to control themselves. All that "planning" makes them good at "planning." ENxJs can improvise a lot easier so they only need so much of a plan which would make sense with Ni dom/aux. They certainly have a "force" about them from Te-Se. Ni adds a sense of confidence and willpower

Donnie seems more ESTP to me. Shoots from the hip and just does stuff

I don't trust the government to handle most aspects of control over people's lives. I think people make better choices when the government gets put of the way and allows people to "grow up". I'm also a firm believer in self-sufficiency, especially for the 21st century, and don't trust the job market and social security as good assurances for an economy backed by volatile markets. Just my opinion.

Gotcha. I would echo similar concerns. Just playing devil's advocate, but I think pure libertarianism would add to volatile markets and restricts some of those security systems in the name of profit

It's almost too idealistic and tends to give rationality and morality too much credit

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
- I could give less than a shit, as long as you are a taxpaying, law-abiding citizen, and keep to your own business.
Let us know how this^ works out for you ;)

My pov is that most INFJ's are about fairness regardless of political stance or party alliance.