[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 42 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

I think the only emotions he feels are probably rage and then grandiose emotions for himself. He's probably a narcissist.
100% he is.
I bet his Father really did a number on him as a child.
Not that that is any excuse...neither are bone-spurs.
He really seems to be losing his shit recently...he seems genuinely frustrated though due to his own lack of ability to recognize right from wrong and the cognitive dissonance it causes when he tries, lol.

ESTPs struggle with nature/nurture issues with psychopathy. It’s in the model; just saying

I think Daddy f**ked him in the head in that regard....so it’s hard to really say...could be either or.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
@Skarekrow - That's basically what I was saying, except I was trying to be brief because it is off topic, except under the concept that I'm pretty sure Cleveland approached it with: This is the INFJ forum, so INFJs are on topic. :)

I do not think Trump is an N. I'm not well versed with Sensors, but the Sensors I know and have met who are Feelers are deeply sensitive, "feeling" and caring people and he is callous. I know a lot of Ts with under-developed Feeling and their emotions are more volatile. He seems to have some kind of personality disorder and I've said before that it is difficult to type anyone who is mentally ill to that degree. He also shares behavioral traits with drug addicts. I'm not saying the personality disorder or drug addict stuff to slander him. I don't think that kind of slander is either helpful or necessary. It just appears he is unwell.

@Skarekrow - That's basically what I was saying, except I was trying to be brief because it is off topic, except under the concept that I'm pretty sure Cleveland approached it with: This is the INFJ forum, so INFJs are on topic. :)

I do not think Trump is an N. I'm not well versed with Sensors, but the Sensors I know and have met who are Feelers are deeply sensitive, "feeling" and caring people and he is callous. I know a lot of Ts with under-developed Feeling and their emotions are more volatile. He seems to have some kind of personality disorder and I've said before that it is difficult to type anyone who is mentally ill to that degree. He also shares behavioral traits with drug addicts. I'm not saying the personality disorder or drug addict stuff to slander him. I don't think that kind of slander is either helpful or necessary. It just appears he is unwell.

I totally agree with you!
He’s no “N”...unless you count intuition on how to scam people.
And I meant it when I said the cocaine (thanks @Sandie33 ), there is still speculation that he has been coked up at several rallies and speeches.
He DOES have behavioral traits with drug addicts, you are right.
As for him being an “F” or “T”...it’s still hard to say...if he was a feeler as a child and his Father squashed it down maybe? - as he was just as crooked and mean as Donald is...but who knows...he really does seem to be mentally ill.
Let’s just hope he doesn’t take us all out on his way out.

Take care!
:<3white:

Last edited:
Accurate...

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 6.22.52 PM.png

EGTHKsAU0AAmKU1.jpg

ESTPs should not be allowed to be president.

End of story.

I have an odd appreciation for Trump being president. Sometimes people need to have problems attacked from multiple perspectives or different views to better understand why things are the way they are

Outliers can be the greatest teachers. I just hope we've all learned something

Last edited:
I have an odd appreciation for Trump being president. Sometimes people need to have problems attacked from multiple perspectives or different views to better understand why things are the way they are

Outliers can be the greatest teachers. I just hope we've all learned something
I will agree with you that if for no other purpose than to wake the peope of the world up to what is going on around them Donald was meant to be a catalyst.

Trump is now showing behaviors of the Angry narcissist, the little 8 year old boy that can't get what he wants so he throws a fit.

Two types of behavior: his tactic of bullying to get others to do, and what's next: crying into the sypathies of others to get out of what he did.

Can we say spoiled bratt?
Far too many people associate narcissistic tendencies with abuse, neglect, and trauma...spoiling a child by smoothing over their mistakes is just as detrimental. When his Dad and GrandDad paid off people that he, The Don, bulldozed throughout life, so as to keep his reputation intact, was just as harmful as a repetitive slap upside his head would have been.

I have a $5-spot bet with my Dad that Old Donnie is going to play the mental/physical illness card and waltz right away from the consequences of his bazaar behavior and the people he's hurt.

I will agree with you that if for no other purpose than to wake the peope of the world up to what is going on around them Donald was meant to be a catalyst.

This would be my reply to @ClevelandINTP, also.

Not to get all INFJish about it, but I knew exactly how he would be as a president and was flipping out during the 2016 election. Now my peers are catching up and many are reaching the point of urgency I was at then. My response is, "Yeah, of course," but I'm under-emotional about it.
It's never been partisan to me. I view him as unfit for the presidency regardless of party. (I'm unaffiliated.)

And I meant it when I said the cocaine (thanks @Sandie33 ), there is still speculation that he has been coked up at several rallies and speeches.

Oh, I know.

Yeah feelers aren't always "nice".
Of course, but this goes back to his mental health. @Skarekrow also gave a good argument about how if he is a Feeler it could have been squashed during childhood.

Last edited:
Not to get all INFJish about it, but I knew exactly how he would be as a president and was flipping out during the 2016 election. Now my peers are catching up and many are reaching the point of urgency I was at then.
Ditto to this. I believe many of us saw him coming. Unfortunately, too many still want to reelect him.

This would be my reply to @ClevelandINTP, also.

Not to get all INFJish about it, but I knew exactly how he would be as a president and was flipping out during the 2016 election. Now my peers are catching up and many are reaching the point of urgency I was at then. My response is, "Yeah, of course," but I'm under-emotional about it.
It's never been partisan to me. I view him as unfit for the presidency regardless of party. (I'm unaffiliated.)

No one is surprised by his antics. The problem is that so many people don't care that he has them. The "moral majority" my ass.

This would be my reply to @ClevelandINTP

I was the same. Sadly I find myself somewhat blase. I'll vote of course but I'm just drained of being shocked by his antics.

I think he was right when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave and lose no supporters. I'm tired of being alarmed. It's not really Trump who is the problem. He is the symptom or result of a totally corrupt and dysfunctional party that enables him. They built the constituency that demands an autocrat. It took 20+ years of extremist right wing propaganda and punditry but this is what we reap.
Until sane Republicans can take back their party or Republicans lose majorities in both houses this is the new norm.

Last edited:

Big surprise...Turkey has started airstrikes on the Kurds.
Let the US condoned genocide and ethnic cleansing begin.
Very sad day today.
:cry:

Go ahead big talker...totally obliterate them...you fat douche.:rage:

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 6.55.13 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33 and BritNi
upload_2019-10-9_18-19-33.png