[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 38 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

He is essentially threatening his/her life and the lives of any potential family the whistleblower may have...which should be considered criminal witness intimidation.
There are definitely Trumpkins out there who would seriously harm or kill said person.
They need witness protection - with no way of Trump or Barr being able to find out where they are.

"mysterious heart attacks/suicides" incoming

Reactions: Daustus and Wyote
She probably has been removed from the white house and is in limbo somewhere in Langley. He is jonesing for a big rally with a lot of rabid sixty something maga heads then he will need to threaten some country, Iran or The EU... then something huge for a distraction while congress is in recess.

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
She probably has been removed from the white house and is in limbo somewhere in Langley. He is jonesing for a big rally with a lot of rabid sixty something maga heads then he will need to threaten some country, Iran or The EU... then something huge for a distraction while congress is in recess.
Wag the dog at Iran some more probably.
Or this dumbass Biden nothing burger.

Reactions: Wyote
The USA with their big ass debt NEED a business man like Trump. That's why he gets to be an ass.

Reactions: Sandie33

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 3
Fixed that for you.
True.

Most are lazy trust-fund babies who were handed everything in life. No military experience, no significant private sector experience, they're a congregation of absolute wusses. I bet if you shake most of their hands they'll be limp and have no calluses.

Just an inferior bunch of people... I miss Eisenhower.

What is this so-called...”integrity”?

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic
if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role.
Impeachment is not about punishment.
Impeachment is about cleansing the office.
Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

~ Republican Shill & Hypocrite Lindsey Graham on his high horse while giddily impeaching Bill Clinton​

Reactions: Sandie33
@Pin while it seems to be a generally accepted notion that members of congress are lazzy wuzzes with no calluses, I believe it is an unfair prejudgement and ask that you sight some evidence to back such a blanket statement. (sans callus).

This just in: Mexico Agrees to Pay for Impeachment! :tearsofjoy:

This just in: Mexico Agrees to Pay for Impeachment! :tearsofjoy:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
70973589_10215979084691591_6794763825640898560_n.jpg

72041424_1150373395153225_6133842227929022464_n.png

This is disturbing to say the least...Capt. Dipshit and his “lawyer”.
(Yes this is real)
I’ll let someone else give the commentary I don’t want to vomit on the keyboard.

Reactions: Scientia