[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 33 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

fired.jpg

seal.jpg

Here are a 20 quick points to remember the next time a loved one, neighbor, drinking buddy or co-worker tries to make you fear the "illegals."

1. If US politiicians really wanted undocumented immigration to end, they'd start locking up the Americans who hire them.

The demand for undocumented labor would swiftly end. They never talk about that. There's a giant "Help Wanted" sign at our border and it's not coming down.

2. The majority of undocumented immigrants are people who overstay their visas, not illegal border crossings. Politicians don't talk about this.

3. Undocumented immigrants commit crimes at lower rates than US-born citizens. Legal immigrants also commit crimes at lower rates than US-born citizens.

4. Undocumented immigrants pay state, local & sales taxes. Over 11 billion in 2016.

How undocumented immigrants pay taxes, explained
They also pay billions into Social Security and Medicare.
https://www.vox.com/…/172…/undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes

(And when legal immigrants arrive here as adults, we don't have to pay for their education & they can start paying into our Social Security system.)

5. President Ronald Reagan supported Amnesty (his word) and argued that open borders allow them return home when they're done working here.

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants
As the nation's attention turns back to the fractured debate over immigration, it might be helpful to remember that in 1986, Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping immigration reform bill into law.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php…

6. "Illegals" is a racist, dehumanizing, other-izing term. It's un-Christian and hypocritical - if you drive 56 in a 55 zone, aren't you an 'illegal' too?

If you disagree, count how many other types of lawbreakers FOX News calls "illegals."

7. Trump is an illegal. $25 million for education fraud alone. And I don't really need to say this, but more to come.

8. Politicians don't try to punish people who give jobs to undocumented workers (driving down supply of jobs) bc fear of Central American & Mexican immigrants & asylum seekers gets massive votes & campaign donations. It's a racket.

9. From slavery to Chinese railroad workers to the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory to today's overseas sweatshops, exploited labor by marginalized peoples has always propped up the US economy.

Without 'illegals' you'd pay $40 for a salad.

And I know, salads don't apply to Trump.

10. Trump hires undocumented workers. Going back to the 80s w/undocumented polish construction workers.

The same people who exploit undocumented labor also exploit fear of the undocumented. You're being suckered by very rich hypocrites.

11. No national Democratic politicians have called for any legislation or policies that could ever lead to "Open Borders."

This is important. Any politician or media figure who uses the term "open borders" is lying.

The Bible calls that "bearing false witness."

12. They are never going to build a wall across thousands of miles of desert, rivers and forests, private and commercial property - while forcing Americans to give up their land under eminent domain law.

Wall fans are arguing for big govt to seize private American property.

13. The wall will not stop undocumented immigration. Ladders and shovels are things that will still exist.

As will America's giant "Help Wanted" sign.

14. People who support stealing migrant children are legally still allowed to call themselves Christian. They are not.

15. America has crumbling roads, bridges, a deliberately underfunded public school system, neglected infrastructure and an underfunded VA.

A guy who's hired undocumented workers wants $5billion to keep undocumented workers from coming here for work. It's all a scam.

16. Trump promised his supporters that Mexico would pay for the wall.

He promised you, #MAGA. Many times. Now he literally wants you to pay for his own broken promise.

(And the majority of 2016 voters rejected it, 74 million total (HR & 3rd parties) vs. DT's 62 million)

17. The majority of Americans still oppose the wall. They know it's expensive, bigoted, stupid and won't work. The majority of Americans don't hate America.

18. Undocumented immigration has dropped to a 12-year low. There is no 'crisis' and you have been lied to:
Undocumented immigrants in the U.S. drop to lowest level in 12 years

The number of undocumented immigrants from Mexico continued to decline, while more came from Central America, according to the Pew Research Center
https://www.cbsnews.com/…/undocumented-immigrants-in-unite…/

19. Trump did not pay federal taxes for years and committed tax fraud to avoid paying the taxes that you paid, which he now seeks to misuse.

Donald Trump Acknowledges Not Paying Federal Income Taxes for Years. The admission of using a loss to avoid future taxes came in response to a question at Sunday’s debate with Hillary Clinton.
https://www.nytimes.com/…/…/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

Seriously, we need to see Donald Trump’s tax returns
Congress could produce them with a simple committee vote, but Republicans are covering for Trump.
https://www.vox.com/…/…/3/17932216/donald-trumps-tax-returns

20. Fear of "illegals" is a scam designed to get alarmed FOX news viewers to vote for an agenda centered on more tax cuts for very rich people, who don't need more tax cuts.

Bonus #21. If you don't like our drug war refugees from Central American drug war violence seeking asylum in America then stop supporting the drug war.

Bonus #22. It's Jesus' birthday so here's his take. From Matthew 25, which modern RW evangelicals seriously need to read:

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,"

#maga

Link - https://www.vox.com/2018/4/13/17229...UTH34rtAg7HEces_TGXuBn1_v6xsqfQ4PpYYuC-o9ouds

OMG, LMAO

I’m kind of amused how Fox latches onto people like Ocasio-Cortez during Trump’s most risky moments. Not that cnn is any better in their own right.

Slats and the wall in general are so stupid. It’s purely symbolic. Slats won’t stop drug money from flowing south, nor will they stop tunnels (even ones that have been discovered and filled have been re-used), submarines, speedboats, and planes. That drug money, which comes from us, will indefinitely fund the cartels’ ability to own the Mexican government, cherry pick private armies from their special forces, and summarily continue to circumvent any physical barriers while making Mexico, Central and South America shitty, deadly places that people want to leave.

The problem is our own drug-fueled culture that is bankrolling the cartels and the misery that they create. Why we turn to drugs is of course a whole other discussion, but it’s not because some “illegals” made us.

Better than President Toddler Tiny Hands and his infinite temper tantrums.
I was quite impressed with her words the other night when his-high-ass strung another string of fibbs. His walking out of a meeting at her firm no deal just shows he's probe to fits.

It's a world crisis of deflecting him imho.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
I know a guy who isn't going to be receiving funding for school this semester due to the shutdown and thus will not have a home or be able to attend.

I don't think I've said it enough. Fuck. This. Clown.

I know a guy who isn't going to be receiving funding for school this semester due to the shutdown and thus will not have a home or be able to attend.

Omg... That’s absolutely horrible... my full sympathy to him. :( So many people are struggling to earn a paycheck due to this asshole.

I’m still scratching my head and wondering, “How in the fuck is Trump not impeached yet???”

I’m trying to wrap my head around all this and wondering how the hell this trash of a human being has supporters—or this one guy that created this GoFundMe page to help Trump create a wall.

There are millions of people suffering from starvation and illness, but many of these idiots decide to go donate to Drumpf? Like are you kidding me??

I’m kind of amused how Fox latches onto people like Ocasio-Cortez during Trump’s most risky moments. Not that cnn is any better in their own right.

Slats and the wall in general are so stupid. It’s purely symbolic. Slats won’t stop drug money from flowing south, nor will they stop tunnels (even ones that have been discovered and filled have been re-used), submarines, speedboats, and planes. That drug money, which comes from us, will indefinitely fund the cartels’ ability to own the Mexican government, cherry pick private armies from their special forces, and summarily continue to circumvent any physical barriers while making Mexico, Central and South America shitty, deadly places that people want to leave.

The problem is our own drug-fueled culture that is bankrolling the cartels and the misery that they create. Why we turn to drugs is of course a whole other discussion, but it’s not because some “illegals” made us.

Funny how one of Trump's very first acts was to slash the budget of the Coast Guard...who do a shit-ton of the drug enforcement.
Now you have TSA agents not being paid and not going to work and I don’t freaking blame them.
So there are two of the places that drug traffickers and terrorists actually get stopped on a regular basis being hindered by the dumbass in the WH throwing a temper tantrum.
Crisis on the border my ass...you mean the flow of refugees that is at a multiple decade-long low (just shy of 50 years)?
He doesn’t care who doesn’t get paid while he panders to his racist base, all the while hindering those who actually stop the drugs and terrorists.
(Though it’s questionable if the TSA has actually stopped any terrorists at all, the USCG certainly does)

Trump clearly stated that he is taking the blame, and all the suffering he is causing the middle class is squarely on his shoulders.

Last edited:

Oh fabulous. That is absolute crap and I hope that Pres Dumpster Fire will get it through his head that he is destroying people's lives. Hopefully this won't happen to my daughter...so far she hasn't had any difficulty but her college classes are funded solely through the Pell Grant.

49895873_10100366340354938_5608041190407536640_n.jpg

Reactions: Sandie33 and Wyote
These are some petty petty political games both sides are playing....but mostly by Trump.
So fucking stupid while we have people being evicted or unable to afford their medications or food for that matter being forced to work as what?
Indentured servants?
Are they government slaves?
WTF?
(Not even any govt. cheese to pass out?)
The TSA should all just walk the fuck out and shut it down.
Hell, I would be out delivering pizzas or whatever I could do to actually get paid...but you sure as hell wouldn’t find me working for free.
I really love how a good portion of those effected are those who are actually keeping us safe...and this BS hostage taking crybaby temper tantrum throwing moron is only making us LESS safe...as food inspectors, Boarder Patrol agents, EPA, FBI, air traffic controllers, TSA, Coast Guard, IRS, parts of the judiciary, etc. are all forced to work for free or are furloughed.
Not sure if people will get their food stamps next month or not...the largest recipients being children, the elderly, and the disabled.
Some BS.
The suffering Trump is inflicting upon people in order to strong arm money for a wall he had two years of a Republican majority to get and failed to do so then as well because it’s fucking idiotic and he never had the votes even with a majority.
Not to mention - the TAXPAYERS were never supposed to have funded it AT ALL.
I especially like how the Republicans just rescinded the sanctions put in place on Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska who has direct shady ties to shady Trump and his shady campaign (while still under active investigation)...led by the chin waddle of Mitch McConnell and other douchebags like Mitt Romney - yeah...go ahead, show your true colors gentlemen...vote to undo the sanctions put in place for his part in the interference in our elections by the Russian government and Putin...who do you work for you assholes?
At least some R's in the House are making them look bad - https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-p...in-ally/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b42b1f09f998

*sigh*

Last edited:

snowflake.jpg