[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

@hush I have a lot of attachments stored in here, if you are really up for deleting them give me a bit of warning so I can download them and stash them elsewhere, believe it or not most of these attachments I created from news articles
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and hush
It took a few days to get through it but I read the transcript of the head of Fusion GPS, Glen Simpson's testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee. The transcript was posted online by Sen Dianne Feinstein. Fusion GPS has been accused of a lot of things but they are basically a research firm headed by a former Wall Street Journal investigative reporter. They hired Christopher Steele, a former British spy to do human intelligence on Trump in Russia and that collection of memos is known now as the Steele Dossier. Here are my big three takeaways, I have edited the remarks somewhat but did not change the gist of what was said
3 takeaway.jpg 2 takeaway.jpg 1 takeaway.jpg
https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...D915E97709D2F.simpson-transcript-redacted.pdf

Reactions: Skarekrow
upload_2018-2-16_12-32-12.png

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
upload_2018-2-16_12-35-40.png

Seems Vlad was scared shitless of Mrs Clinton.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
upload_2018-2-16_15-58-1.png

Untitled.jpg

upload_2018-2-16_16-41-3.png

Untitled.jpg

Not sure if we’ve covered this, but yeah, people got mind-fucked, even the far left. I have to say, it’s horrible and it’s brilliant.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...da_turned_russian_politics_into_a_circus.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...thor-putinism-russia-vladislav-surkov/382489/

“The brilliance of this new type of authoritarianism is that instead of simply oppressing opposition, as had been the case with 20th-century strains, it climbs inside all ideologies and movements, exploiting and rendering them absurd. One moment Surkov would fund civic forums and human-rights NGOs, the next he would quietly support nationalist movements that accuse the NGOs of being tools of the West...The Kremlin’s idea is to own all forms of political discourse, to not let any independent movements develop outside of its walls.”

It's very interesting that they pushed for Sanders, too.
And Jill Stein....anything to break up the votes that could potentially go to Hillary.

giphy.gif

At first i was thinking...Yeah, those Ruskies must really be afraid of Clinton....
then I was thinking....yeah, this must be payback for all the state departments
shenanigans in Ukraine during the melt down of President Yeshenkawhatsisname
(the FSB had US ambasador's taped phone calls where he was mapping out who
the US wanted to back)....But now I'm thinking, they just wanted to end the Obama
Admin, they wanted all the Obama people out, that was the best case scenario for them.

Maybe not so much cuz Obama was soooo anti-Ruskie....... but more because they see the
disruption in the US gov, whenever one party is out and another is in, as the most opportune time
for them to do their......................... Ruesky Business..............