[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 26 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Whenever I think about Trump potentially getting impeached, I think about the fact that it would be Pence replacing him, and then I think, "well shit, that would be even worse."
IF mr T is charged with something with more teeth then obstruction or violating the election regs , and the case looks air tight....then the gop should force him to resign. Its just a really bad precedent for the presidency.

IF mr T is charged with something with more teeth then obstruction or violating the election regs , and the case looks air tight....then the gop should force him to resign. Its just a really bad precedent for the presidency.

I wasn't disputing that, I was simply noting that our VP is even worse than our POTUS, which is quite an accomplishment.

I guess we have gotten to the point on this forum nowadays that any quoting anything another member says is tantamount to disagreement. @hush I agree that Pence in many ways would be worse, but if there is blatant criminality in a potential candidate then the parties' should know that handing them the nomination will have consequences. Thankfully our resident foxx news regurgitator does not frequent this thread and will not be tossing out the unsupported claims that Hillary is a criminal

@Stu if it's any consolation, I think you've kept "on the case" like an ex cop, following every lead. A straight shooter.

Whatever has happened with Trump, it will eventually come out. It always does. I don't think that's even political. Time will tell.

I think that if the president is impeached they should get rid of the VP as well, since the VP is just a tag a long to whatever president is there at the time.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
29313439_1659742814107703_2627976780915159828_n.jpg

upload_2018-3-17_11-47-12.png

Reactions: Skarekrow