[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Are any of you excited to have Pence for POTUS?
As much as I disagree with him ideologically, and disagree with his interjection of his personal faith into politics - he would be so much better than Trump.
Trump is trying to run the Oval Office like he is a mob boss not the POTUS.
That maybe worked for him in his golden tower of shady business deals, but not in the WH.

I think you mean Boss Baby

giphy.gif

untitled1.jpg
Dossier

Reactions: James

Saying there is not evidence available yet and calling it a farce are two very different things.
The decision to appoint a special prosecutor indicates that there is evidence of wrong doing, that evidence may be of the sort that can not be used in a criminal prosecution. Given Manaforts record on working with the ruskies it is kinda hard to believe there was nothing going on at least when he was in charge.
Trump may be freaking out because the FBI is real good at sorting out money laundering.

@Stu looks like you called it right months ago.

Can I just say what an incredibly old record it is to keep referring everyone back to HRC whenever the shit hits the fan for Trump.
They’ve beaten that dead horse way too long.
All I can say at this point is I hope it ruins the GOP tax plan/handout to the 1%.
I really enjoyed the beginning of the WH briefing today by Sarah Huckabee Sanders with her patronizing story of reporters going out for beers and splitting the tab according to their wealth....she made sure to explain in the most childish terms possible how unfair our tax system is to the 1% while the middle class and the poor don’t contribute anything.
Boo-hoo-hoo
Still trying to convince people that wealth will “trickle down”?
(Something will trickle alright -
giphy.gif

But what do you expect from such an erroneous and incompetent WH staff.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Skarekrow
Untitled.jpg
Borowitz

Untitled.jpg
Jr FEC soliciting

Reactions: Skarekrow