[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
It seems significant that the Senate GOP leadership would move to restrict the President's ability to make recess appointments.
View attachment 36717
https://thinkprogress.org/senate-republicans-take-significant-step-to-restrain-trumps-power/
This is nothing different than what I have been saying all along. Trump is a threat to the embedded establishment. Both Republican and Democrat. Nothing scares these parasites more than the thought the American people begin to believe youndont need a career politician to get things working. That is the significance here.

FBI Unexpectedly Releases Confidential Employee Evaluations Of James Comey

by Tyler Durden
Aug 16, 2017 3:46 PM

[....]

Personal Characteristics and Values:

Leading People:

Managing Work

Miscellaneous.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...confidential-employee-evaluations-james-comey

It seems to be right of Trump to fire Comey. Comey got falling grades over the years.

Not sure how this fits into the thread. I am sure that someone will find this info useful. :rolleyes: You will grade me a five. ;)

Right before I ignore this thread I just wanted to say here we are months and months later and what do we ha d concerning Russian collusion? Nothing at all on Trump still but multiple threads to pull related to those on the Democrat side. Maybe I'll unigonre this thread a little later when something real actually turns up.

Reactions: PintoBean

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-23_12-36-13.png
    upload_2017-8-23_12-36-13.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Skarekrow
Last edited:
Untitled.jpg
First letter of each paragraph spells "impeach"

I like how some people on this thread think that they are privy to the information being gathered by the Special Counsel and his team...you are not, neither am I...you can’t claim it’s a “nothing burger” anymore than I can claim something I have no evidence of.
You have no clue what they have, and you will probably never find out completely everything they have either even when Trump is on the stand.
It’s not in the public domain.

Reactions: James and Skarekrow
Reactions: James
Reactions: James and Skarekrow
Pence for POTUS?

giphy.gif