The Forums Prophecies for 2010 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Forums Prophecies for 2010

I predict that mf will have some sort of awakening adventure.. somewhere.. out on the road. Perhaps meet a group of anarchopunk kids hopping trains with big dogs.. And then he will find himself camping out in a cave, writing epic short stories.

Keeping with the Lovecraftian theme, I predict that Alt Ctrl Del will discover the Necrocomicon in her personal library and upon opening the book, be transported back in time to teach Medieval peasants the merits of her "Boom Stick."

Entyqua, meanwhile, will go out on a blind date that will turn out to be the centuries old Abdul Alhazard, who will subsequently fall in love with and establish her as the exalted high-priestess of Cthulhu

MF will finally break free of his mentor's brooding, pointy-eared shadow and assume the mantle of "Nightwing" and enjoy all the badassery of kicking ass and taking names.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
Keeping with the Lovecraftian theme, I predict that Alt Ctrl Del will discover the Necrocomicon in her personal library and upon opening the book, be transported back in time to teach Medieval peasants the merits of her "Boom Stick."

Entyqua, meanwhile, will go out on a blind date that will turn out to be the centuries old Abdul Alhazard, who will subsequently fall in love with and establish her as the exalted high-priestess of Cthulhu

MF will finally break free of his mentor's brooding, pointy-eared shadow and assume the mantle of "Nightwing."

I will not give up my apprentice yet! We will fight Gothams evil wherever we find it.

*no Bat-Nipples for me!*

I will not give up my apprentice yet! We will fight Gothams evil wherever we find it.

*no Bat-Nipples for me!*

Dude, I thought you were Green Lantern?! Make up your mind!

This year, I predict QP will finally resolve his superhero identity crisis!

damn...I did it again and I have no idea who to predict anything for...

TDHT will sport a sparkling red top hat on Broadway some time in late September
while QP will have a heart to heart with Steven king
MF will subsequently be a slave to all who will have him
while alt ctrl del will be working on world peace...

:m155:

I predict Entyqua's desire to use green as a show of self-sufferage will change to a more healthy color.

I predict that Bored Now will find herself mid-Spring in the French countryside, picking lavendar by day, whilst acquiring an entourage of young Parisienne literati at posh underground clubs remniscient of the workings of Henri Toulouse Lautrec by night...until she gets bored of all of that and spirits herself away to discover the hidden culinary magick of the Basque peoples in the Western Pyrenees.

I am the DC Amalgam! The GreenBatFlash!! I will beat your ass with a Supersonic-Green-Batarang quicker than you can say "Green Lanterns Light"!!

Besides, GL doesn't have a sidekick, unless you count Green Arrow.

I am the DC Amalgam! The GreenBatFlash!! I will beat your ass with a Supersonic-Green-Batarang quicker than you can say "Green Lanterns Light"!!

And then you woke up, right? :p

Heehee.

Besides, GL doesn't have a sidekick, unless you count Green Arrow.

lol. He SO does count! I love Ollie.

Nah, mf and I had an inside joke going. Something about peanut butter jelly sandwiches and the Dynamic Duo...

Last edited:
And then you woke up, right? :p

Heehee.

lol. He SO does count! I love Ollie.

Nah, mf and I had an inside joke going. Something about peanut butter jelly sandwiches and the Dynamic Duo...

I hate to go here, but......

AmbGayDuo.jpg

I hate to go here, but......

AmbGayDuo.jpg

OMG! Gah, total Ni overload, QP. I just have that open on my other tab and was thinking of posting a youtube link...

Good job, Gary! *pat, pat*

I predict that mf will have some sort of awakening adventure.. somewhere.. out on the road. Perhaps meet a group of anarchopunk kids hopping trains with big dogs.. And then he will find himself camping out in a cave, writing epic short stories.
That's awesome!
*crosses fingers*

I predict that Bored Now will find herself mid-Spring in the French countryside, picking lavendar by day, whilst acquiring an entourage of young Parisienne literati at posh underground clubs remniscient of the workings of Henri Toulouse Lautrec by night...until she gets bored of all of that and spirits herself away to discover the hidden culinary magick of the Basque peoples in the Western Pyrenees.

*whines* Why is this not my life? Two people in the last month said I remind them of a little french girl. I have no idea what they mean but i'm taking it as omen. *conjugates verbs in preparation*

OMG! Gah, total Ni overload, QP. I just have that open on my other tab and was thinking of posting a youtube link...

Good job, Gary! *pat, pat*

You've done it to me twice! Payback...and you're welcome! hehe